LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Food Being Eaten By Adults!

Now here is something I am very much interested in getting into more.

I have always eaten whatever my mommy gave me, even lima beans. I was never the problem child, the only problem was for me - I wanted to remain a child. As an adult I pride myself as liking to eat a wide assortment of good, I love to eat gourmet foods but am not above chowing down on McDonald's Pan-seared frozen burger patties (I draw the line at lamp-warmed food tho, ughh)

Thing is, I started as an infant on all those Gerber products. I must have loved them all, even the meats! My bio-mom always says she's never had a problem with me, her oldest child (of three). I used to laugh at my little sister, trying to hide almost everything under her plate and napkins. Our dad would get SO MAD at her - but never at me (or not eating food that is, hehehe). Although, by the time my younger brother came around they were much more lax and he learned how to give it to the dog without anyone seeing him (learned it from my sister, lol).

Now, I've always been a DL but lately am falling helplessly into being an adult toddler (3.5 y.o. always in diapers 24/7). Its too fun not to. My wife is my mommy and she lets me do stuff, including buying some baby food for snacking on. Now that I've recently found I LIKE IT, I'm planning on regularly shopping for all kinds of infantile gastronomic delights (well, maybe not the mascerated baby lamb BAAAAAAAAAAA, thats just sad!)

I'm gonna get lots of Veggies, Stage one, two and three stuff, and lots of infant juices (I don't think toddlers like formula so I'll avoid that.)

We already got lots of Cheerio's, kiddy cereals, an kiddy stuff (me love's Cookies but only eats 'em one at any given time - I nibble on them for awhile and feed them to HP Bear. I like to take natural unsweetnend Apple Juice in my sippycup, a whole lot!!!

Now, the fact that actual Baby Food is a bit better than most kids junk foods helps me justify it all the better. But what do I care, I just know it tastes Good YumYum!