LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Its A Real Shame Babykeiff Don'T Post In Here No More.

I have always enjoyed reading his knowledge on all things relating to incontinence, truly one of the gems on this section of the bored, where have you gone? I miss him.......

• Like 1
Guest MunchKitten

I'm pretty sure its because of the idiots like you Goerge that he doesn't post anymore. I for one know that my IQ has gone down at least 15 points since you started posting.

[/end rant]

• Like 3

:P

BTW, the title should read 'It is a real shame that Babykeiff doesn't post here anymore'.......

Goerge, please perform the courtesy of correcting your english. I, and probably like others, misunderstood the title, and read it like 'Its a real shame. Babykeiff, don't post here no more', and was annoyed that someone should tell me not to post!

Guest MunchKitten

:P

BTW, the title should read 'It is a real shame that Babykeiff doesn't post here anymore'.......

Goerge, please perform the courtesy of correcting your english. I, and probably like others, misunderstood the title, and read it like 'Its a real shame. Babykeiff, don't post here no more', and was annoyed that someone should tell me not to post!

exact way I read it.

I'm pretty sure its because of the idiots like you Goerge that he doesn't post anymore. I for one know that my IQ has gone down at least 15 points since you started posting.

[/end rant]

HORRIBLE grammar is a pet peeve of mine. "Babykeif Don't Post In Here No More"? WTF? Why capitalize the first letter of every word? It should be, "doesn't post in here anymore".

Seriously, how does one gain employment speaking like that? How does one even graduate grade school speaking like that?!

Guest MunchKitten

HORRIBLE grammar is a pet peeve of mine. "Babykeif Don't Post In Here No More"? WTF? Why capitalize the first letter of every word? It should be, "doesn't post in here anymore".

Seriously, how does one gain employment speaking like that? How does one even graduate grade school speaking like that?!

I'm used to bad grammar and spelling from my Dyslexic ex-girlfriend. But he has some of the WORST ideas ever!