LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story Preview From Mommy Di

DailyDi

Here's a special preview of a new story being written now by our new author "Mommy Di" she'll be available by email for comments and questions soon.

THE CONTINUING SAGA OF ANTHONY AND SHANNON: INTRODUCTION

Anthony (Tony) Falconi is one of Boston’s toughest cops… he is known for being tough on crime and tough on those who commit crimes. He holds a black belt in Karate and is often found working out in the local gym and competing in MMA events, when not patrolling the streets. Although offered a promotion to a higher rank, including a spot on the detective division, Anthony much prefers the freedom of patrolling and getting face-to-face with the city’s residents. He could be a real bad ass with those who abused the city and its laws; but he could also be like a father to the kids of the city who found themselves without a man to call dad.

There is, however, a softer and more fun side to Anthony… The only person he had ever truly cared about was his dearly departed mother Maria. When Anthony was a child, they often spent a good part of everyday together playing in the park or partaking in sports and artistic avenues. Tony loved this time with his mom; it was these times that he felt that he could truly be himself and was free to have fun. Even later in his mother’s life, she still found time to be with Tony and embark on weekly adventures. Tony missed these times with his mother.

Anthony thought that life was pretty much a bust, once his mother left this earth; and he soon found solace in shot after shot of Royal Crown whiskey at the local bar The Lamplighter. Not to mention his reputation with the ladies. Oh yeah, he knew that his dark hair, mustache, and well trained body made the ladies fall all over him. In fact, he never had to ask a woman out or even pay for dinner or a date… the ladies always offered to pay his way. A weakness for blondes often landed Anthony in trouble, though, as he was often caught up in their plans to find a way to rope him into marriage; more than once, he came darn close to being caught. Yet, he had never found a woman who REALLY filled that empty space in his heart that his mother had left or a woman who filled her shoes. “What is it about most women that they just do not know how to have fun?,” he would find himself asking. “All they want is a 9 to 5 man with a shit load of money in his pocket.” Anthony was neither of those.

He had just about given up on the idea of finding love and was sinking deeper into the Royal Crown, when he ran across Shannon; she was not his typical type, that surprised him, but he knew that he wanted her…

Shannon Brady is a fiery red headed Irish lass whose job it is to counsel young men who have gotten into trouble with the law. She works for a non-profit organization that takes in young male offenders for evaluation… sometimes, the youth just need a guiding light to show them the way/ sometimes they need to be placed into a foster home/ and unfortunately, sometimes, they did need some time in jail to realize the error of their ways. It was Shannon’s job to sort out the youth’s problems and the family situation and determine the best course of action for the young offender.

Shannon had thrown herself into her work, after the death of her boyfriend in Iraq. They had fully intended to wed, once he returned from theatre. Instead, he arrived home in a flag draped coffin, without much fan fare. Needless to say, Shannon was not a fan of guns or violence or of men in a uniform. All she cared about now was turning young men around; before they found themselves a part of the revolving door they call the criminal justice system. Through art and a tender loving heart, Shannon was often able to get a young offender to open up with her and expose his problems at home. And if Shannon could turn even one youth around, she felt satisfaction in her work.

To add fuel to the fire, Shannon had recently lost her father to heart disease. It was her father that she could turn to for advice; and it was her father who taught her to get the most out of every day and life. He would take her to sporting events; they both were fans of The Boston Red Sox, and who would take her out on the ocean to catch fish. She felt pretty much lost, without her dad around to give her advice on life and work. If not for her love of the job, she would have given up entirely and sunk into a Hagen Das ice cream frenzy.

Shannon’s world was shaken to the core the day this ego filled bad ass cop showed up at her office, towing one of the cities young male offenders in cuffs, beside him. “Got another punk for you to try to tame!”, he exclaimed. The red headed woman behind the desk did not draw much attention from him; he just wanted to drop off this gang banger and be back on the street patrolling again. Her back was facing him and she did not turn around fast enough to address him. “Hey Red, I’m kinda busy here… can you put this kid on one of the floors and let me be done with him?”

Whew! That got the red heads attention all right; she flung herself around to face him and blurted out “What’s your hurry? Blue light special at the donut shop?” The officer did his best to try to glare her down with his disgust at the remark; but only managed to reply “Ha Ha Ha, funny!” He did not like the way the gang banger, standing next to him, was wearing a huge grin across his face either. God, this woman was gonna get under his skin. Why was he feeling things for her that had long lay dormant for so long? The red head was fiery and had spunk and he was immediately drawn to her; but for the life of him, he did not know why.

Shannon had heard about Officer Falconi, his reputation with the ladies had earned him a spot on the “Avoid at all cost list.” He was great with strippers from the Lamplighter but was a tight wad on a date. Who needs a man like that in her life?, she thought. Okay granted the man was drop dead handsome; and she was attracted to dark haired men with mustaches; but Lord, not this one! Not another man in a uniform who would get himself killed.

Shannon was enjoying the first real day of Spring and her Saturday plans placed her in her front yard with every intention of knocking out one of her many weekend chores… planting some new flowers in her newly made water feature area. Dressed in jeans and sneakers and a silk blouse, she was engrossed in her thoughts of exactly where to place the tulips and other assorted flowers. Her thoughts came to an immediate stop, when a black Ford F150 pick-up truck came screaming around the corner and pulled into her driveway. “Not this fool again,” she whispered under her breath. This cop had been dogging her for weeks, what part of go away did he not understand?

Falconi got out of his truck in one long 6’2” motion. [This was the first time that Shannon had seen him out of uniform; he took her breath away. Good Heaven’s the man could fill out a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt and cowboy boots.] “Hey Red, want to go for a ride?” he asked flashing a little boy grin. “I certainly do not!, Shannon shot back at him. “I have plans for this day!”

Shannon sure looked good her jeans and silk blouse; but Falconi could not help but notice the little pair of pink undies showing from atop her jeans, as she bent over the earth to plant a yellow daffodil in the ground. Hmm, is that Bugs Bunny printed all over those undies? Too cute!, he thought to himself.

Well if the man could not move the mountain, the mountain would move to the woman. Falconi found a seat on the ground and began to dig in the dirt… planting one daffodil after another. This was more boring than filling out hours of police paper work, he thought, no fun at all. He filled a large hand with dirt and mud and flung it right in the red heads eye, laughing like a two year old child would.

He waited for that flash of anger to fill Shannon’s green eyes, it did not come, as the mud slowly slid down her eye and ran down her cheek. All that was on her face was a look of utter surprise. To his shock, as well, Shannon carried on like nothing had just happened… filling her hand with freshly dug soil. She arose to grab another daffodil; but instead, quickly slipped the wet soil down the back of Falconi’s jeans and gave him a good smack on the butt. “That’s for being a very bad little boy, Anthony!” she said with a giggle. What followed next was an all out war of mud being flung back and forth between the two kids. Well at least, they were playing like two kids; weren’t they?

Soon both found themselves covered in mud; although Anthony had to admit that he had allowed Shannon to get the upper hand in the mud fight. Looking over his appearance, he commented “Looks like this bad little boy needs a good bath,” [shannon’s eyes roamed over the little man, he was pretty dirty, she had to admit that one.] “Well, there is only thing that a dirty little boy needs… and that is a good soak in the tub.” She took Anthony’s hand and lead into the house and through to the bath room. “The towels are in the linen closet.”

Defeated again, Falconi thought to himself, as he disrobed and climbed into the tub of hot soapy water. Only briefly did he hear Shannon say from another room, “I’m going to put your clothes in the washer; okay?’ Half heartedly he replied, “Oh sure, thanks!” Resigned, he slowly allowed his eyes to close and his mind drift to the red head in the other room.

SPLASH!

“What he hell?” Falconi shouted with a surprised tone in his voice. Shannon had landed butt first in the tub, and sideways, fully clothed in the tub. “Thought that I would do my wash and take a bath; you know, kill two birds with one stone” she said with the grin of a little girl. “Well than, Falconi added, pulling the little girl to his body “Lets get clean.”

Shannon grabbed the little yellow duck from the tub’s soap dish. “”Whose your friend there; little girl?” Anthony asked. “This is my friend, Elwood Blues… don’t you see that black hat and dark sunglasses he is wearing?” Anthony had to laugh at the Blues Brother movie reference. He placed his hand over Shannon’s and together they lead the little ducky over the waves, as they broke into song…

“Rubber ducky, you are the one… you make bath time lots of fun. Ooooh, Rubber Ducky I’m awfully fond of you!” And indeed Falconi was fond of Shannon in a big way! All was right with the world again, Falconi thought, he had found another playmate; one who was just like his mom was when he was a kid.

………………………………………………………………………….

Want more? Wanna know what Anthony and Shannon will get into next weekend? Well sure, after they get done with the streets and the offenders.

Watch for Chapter One, coming next week!

• Like 1

I'm always interested in new stories! So what's the inside scoop on the new mommy? Someone you know personally? I'm already intrigued! I messed up yesterday with ST. Pattys day and missed alot of new posts! Shame on me, but noticed there wasn't any PM's or Reports to deal with so that was good! :whistling:

What? No Feedback? Bad Babies!

I guess that's us! We're Bad Babies!

For some reason, I hadn't caught this post. Well, I think the writing is very good. It'll be interesting to see how the story develops. I'm wondering who would garden in a silk blouse, but I'm glad that's what she's wearing...very attractive. This sudden playfulness on the guy's part seems a little out of character as well, but there is always some disbelief to suspend, isn't there?

I look forward to seeing more of this story and others that Mommy Di might write. Thanks.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...