LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting In Public

What goes through your mind when you wet yourself in public?

Are you socially conscious of your actions? Do you question how absorbent your diaper is? Or are you comfortable with wearing in public so much so that knowing the fact that you're wetting doesn't bother you? What's your level of confidence?
Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

I often wet in public, that also includes work, in a professional setting.  Always discreet, diapers swell when wet,, a few leaks over the years, but to the best of my knowledge, no one knows.  If they do know, I haven't been asked about wearing diapers. Certainly makes my work day less stressful. When my diaper is getting saturated, I simply change in my office. Close the door, change into a dry diaper, put the wet diaper in a plastic bag and in a trash can outside when I leave. Actually makes my day more productive.

• Like 1
On 5/6/2019 at 9:25 PM, dlnoir said:

Wetting in pubic comes naturally as I wear 24/7, nobody notices nobody sees.

Just becomes a normal occurene after a while.

When out in public and I feel the need to pee I just go pee and hope my diaper does not leak, I pay no attention to it as it going to happen anyhow. 

If my diaper leaks I go get my diaper bag and find a restroom to change my wet diaper. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

When out in public and I feel the need to pee I just go pee and hope my diaper does not leak, I pay no attention to it as it going to happen anyhow. 

If my diaper leaks I go get my diaper bag and find a restroom to change my wet diaper. 

Same here.

Isn't that the purpose of diapers, to be able to wet in public without any concern?  At least for me, when traveling I always wear protection as without it, the public would surely be mindfully of my wet pants if I had to go or dribbled a lot, where as with a diaper on, very few if any will ever notice me!

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2010 at 3:23 PM, Horndog said:

What goes through your mind when you wet yourself in public?

Are you socially conscious of your actions? Do you question how absorbent your diaper is? Or are you comfortable with wearing in public so much so that knowing the fact that you're wetting doesn't bother you? What's your level of confidence?

I confidently pee in my diaper wherever, whenever. I barely give any conscious thought as to how wet I am or how full my diaper is. I typically wear an ABUniverse Simple Ultra or a Little Paws with a booster which is good for a minimum of 8 hours unless I’m drinking nonstop or start drinking beer (when that happens I can frequently be over my diaper’s limit before I notice and then it’s wet pants time). 

No concerns other than to make sure before leaving home that I am well enough protected that my pants won't get wet if I over wet my diaper.  That means a booster pad and plastic pants over my disposable diaper and making sure to change after so many hours.  l know I'm getting wet and soaked so I am mindful that I will need to change.  This only happens a few times a year when I go out of town for the day shopping or running errands, such as Christmas time.  The diapers I usually get at Goodwill can last 3 to 4 hours with a booster pad and I have had leaks before, but my plastic pants have saved my jeans from getting wet.  Recently I bought premium diapers, Betterdry, and with those I can go 8 hours or more without any fear of leaking.  They are bulkier for sure, but I don't have to worry about changing my diaper in a restroom when out and about, and one Bettrdry diaper will last me for my whole out of town shopping trip.

I am confident and have no problem wetting whenever and wherever and frequently when out of town in diapers.

• 4 years later...

When it comes to wetting in public or just about anywhere, I honestly don't think twice. I've grown so accustomed to it that it feels natural to me. Of course, I'm always mindful of the capacity of my diaper. If I sense that I'm nearing the point where I might need a change, I'll definitely hold off on a massive flood until I can change. But overall, I feel pretty confident and at ease with my choices.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, babybuddha said:

When it comes to wetting in public or just about anywhere, I honestly don't think twice. I've grown so accustomed to it that it feels natural to me. Of course, I'm always mindful of the capacity of my diaper. If I sense that I'm nearing the point where I might need a change, I'll definitely hold off on a massive flood until I can change. But overall, I feel pretty confident and at ease with my choices.

Big same with me. It's funny how it so easy for me to wet my diapers in public but its next to impossible for me to use a urinal lol 

Also as far as diaper capacity goes, what makes me nervous is if I'm used to wearing exclusively for a few days straight and then just wear Goodnights when doing a quick errand, what FEELS like a simple wetting could get out of hand fast. I've leaked only a few times and thankfully not GIANT leaks but it can be dicey! 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

Big same with me. It's funny how it so easy for me to wet my diapers in public but its next to impossible for me to use a urinal lol 

Also as far as diaper capacity goes, what makes me nervous is if I'm used to wearing exclusively for a few days straight and then just wear Goodnights when doing a quick errand, what FEELS like a simple wetting could get out of hand fast. I've leaked only a few times and thankfully not GIANT leaks but it can be dicey! 

I feel exactly the same way about urinals! It's funny how our comfort zones can be so specific. As for the Goodnights scenario, I totally get that too. When you're used to a certain capacity and then switch it up, it can definitely throw off your judgement. Here's to hoping for no more unexpected leaks in the future! Stay padded and confident! 🌟

• Like 3
2 hours ago, babybuddha said:

I'm the same way as well. When it comes wetting, I don't think twice about it. I've grown so use to wetting or pooping in my diapers that it feels natural and normal for me. I'm always mindful of my diapers and the status of them. if I know I am about to leak, that's where I am getting ready to change my diaper. Flooding in my diapers happens but that's always manageable. Being kept in diapers permanently,  I am so confident and at ease when it comes to wetting and pooping in my diapers. To me, it's so normal and so natural that I hardly ever think about it. It's why it doesn't faze me when I wet or mess in my diapers.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

after 9 years of wearing 24/7 peeing in public is a common occurrence and I generally no longer think about it when it happens when I do notice im peeing I just carry on with my conversation or what ever I am in the middle of . I do notice when I at the cold cuts counter ordering whst we want I do pee more often then not due to the cold drafts from the coolers 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2023 at 6:40 AM, Rob110 said:

after 9 years of wearing 24/7 peeing in public is a common occurrence and I generally no longer think about it when it happens when I do notice im peeing I just carry on with my conversation or what ever I am in the middle of . I do notice when I at the cold cuts counter ordering whst we want I do pee more often then not due to the cold drafts from the coolers 

I'm like that the same way as well. After years of being diapered 24/7, peeing in my diaper is a common occurrence for me. I hardly ever think about it because it happens and the only time I notice is after my diapers swell. Oftentimes, when I am having a conversation with people, I simply let go and keep on going. Many times when I'm in the middle of something, I simply let go and keep on going.

17 minutes ago, Mindylou said:

LOL 😆 at all these responses! Now I'm going to be conscious of how I look when I pee in public 🤣 It's great fun to just be able to let go whenever the urge arises! 

It's why I am so used to going in my diaper and I don't even think about it. It just happens and I just go with the flow.

• Like 1

To me, the thing that makes me have a hard time wetting in public, if I have a lack of trust in my diaper, and fearing of over flooding a already wet diaper. But that's why you get quality diapers and booster,  and not the cheap store brands.

• Like 1