LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting In Public

15 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

To me, the thing that makes me have a hard time wetting in public, if I have a lack of trust in my diaper, and fearing of over flooding a already wet diaper. But that's why you get quality diapers and booster,  and not the cheap store brands.

That's why I have Northshore diapers and completely trust them. It's why I have no problem going in my diaper and wetting and messing confidently. I can go in my diaper and not worry about anything else other than what needs to get done.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

That's why I have Northshore diapers and completely trust them. It's why I have no problem going in my diaper and wetting and messing confidently. I can go in my diaper and not worry about anything else other than what needs to get done.

Very true, much better than a Wallgreens diaper for sure.

5 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Very true, much better than a Wallgreens diaper for sure.

That's why I don't buy store-brand diapers because they are cheap and thin. My level of incontinence requires me to be in thick diapers at all times.

Wet my diaper just now walking through the Stockholm Airport after an overseas flight. It felt so good. Gotta love thick diapers (I am in a NRU blue Str8Up). Now comfortably knocking back some wine in the lounge. I have 10 hours to kill before my next flight, lol. I'll probably soak this diaper as much as I can and then shower and change here in the lounge a bit before my flight.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Usually I look around.

I was in a Junior girls clothing store waiting in line and suddenly had to go.  I let loose and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a girl looking down on the floor.  I looked down thinking the worst, but only saw some glitter.  She was actually looking at her phone.

I can let go anywhere now too, I have been wearing in Public for years and enjoy the feeling of a wet diaper. Standing in the checkout queue in the supermarket. At work sitting at my desk. Having confidence in your diaper does help.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 10/24/2023 at 9:55 AM, ssdiapers said:

Kinda the point of being diapered, isn't it?  No searching for a restroom.  Wear a good diaper and let it fulfill its intended purpose.

Agreed.

• 3 weeks later...

I wore my first diaper yesterday and it’s feels so counterintuitive to even wet myself at home let alone in public. 
Really can’t wait to get to that stage. Wearing a diaper felt so good I can’t think about anything else today. I’m at work in panties and keep thinking about trying to wet self and I’m not even in diapers. I fear I’m going to lose all control of my bladder in no time! But part of me just doesn’t care!

• Like 1

Every now and then I like to wear the cheap store brands when I’m looking to have my diapers leak and if I really have to go I can flood a cheapo enough to leak in one wetting but if not I’ll definitely do it on the second wetting. I love doing that and leaving it for mommy to notice and change me into a decently thick and absorbent diaper. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2010 at 10:23 PM, Horndog said:

What goes through your mind when you wet yourself in public?

Are you socially conscious of your actions? Do you question how absorbent your diaper is? Or are you comfortable with wearing in public so much so that knowing the fact that you're wetting doesn't bother you? What's your level of confidence?

I love wearing my nappy and wetting public. I suppose my level of confidence is quite high but I do get conscious of what I look like. Can the bulk of the nappy be seen, that sort of thing. I wear and use nappies in public just like a baby would and I get a bit of a thrill wetting in public. Not sexual, more naughtiness. I like wetting while standing in a queue or at a counter while talking to someone. Knowing that I am wearing a babyish print nappy and wetting it right then and they don't know is sort of fun. I'm not sure I can really describe the feeling. I am conscious of the possibility of leaks so I have a spare on me and I'll change in the public loos. I have used a baby change facility before and that felt great.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, emily said:

I love wearing my nappy and wetting public. I suppose my level of confidence is quite high but I do get conscious of what I look like. Can the bulk of the nappy be seen, that sort of thing. I wear and use nappies in public just like a baby would and I get a bit of a thrill wetting in public. Not sexual, more naughtiness. I like wetting while standing in a queue or at a counter while talking to someone. Knowing that I am wearing a babyish print nappy and wetting it right then and they don't know is sort of fun. I'm not sure I can really describe the feeling. I am conscious of the possibility of leaks so I have a spare on me and I'll change in the public loos. I have used a baby change facility before and that felt great.

I am the same way as well; I wet and mess in my diapers no matter where I am because, as an adult baby, I can go in my diapers and not have to worry about using the adult potties anymore. Besides not being potty trained, I can go in my diapers anywhere and anytime I need to. It's why I am confident and comfortable as an adult baby.

I am at my office, a professional setting with casual/business casual dress and my NS MegaMax Airlock diaper is pretty wet. For added security I have on blue plastic pants from Babykins. I am pretty sure, with strategically controlled additional wettings, I can make it home without leaking and change at home rather than in my office.