LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting In Public

On 9/1/2017 at 3:31 PM, Master said:

The skill to discreet wetting diapers on public is one of the most important barriers to overcome for anyone wishing to operate in a 12/24 or 24/24 system.
My woman learned it during several months: in the beginning she could do it only and only on standing and in no-motion, what effectively excluded us from meetings and events.
Then she could do it while walking, but still only standing - only after half a year when she was sitting.
But the most difficult to overcome was the "wandering hand" syndrome on the diaper at the wetting moments.
It takes about a year to have the wetting moments for the partner stopped being in any way noticeable ....

At least women dont have to worry about the 'pointing' problem. I always try to make sure I'm well tucked and pointing down in the event I wet my diaper when out. As I said in an earlier post on this topic I still find it difficult to wet while walking and I tend to stand still even with many years of experience under my belt, so to speak. Personally I dont have an issue doing it sitting down but I understand the wandering hand concern. I tend to do it too partly to check to see how full the diaper is as Im going to assess the risk of leakage. I suspect people do sometimes notice although Im not sure they realize exactly whats happening. I'm more self conscious that they'll hear the flow.

On ?9?/?1?/?2017 at 3:31 PM, Master said:

The skill to discreet wetting diapers on public is one of the most important barriers to overcome for anyone wishing to operate in a 12/24 or 24/24 system.
My woman learned it during several months: in the beginning she could do it only and only on standing and in no-motion, what effectively excluded us from meetings and events.
Then she could do it while walking, but still only standing - only after half a year when she was sitting.
But the most difficult to overcome was the "wandering hand" syndrome on the diaper at the wetting moments.
It takes about a year to have the wetting moments for the partner stopped being in any way noticeable ....

Will you or somone explain to me what you mean when you say;she could dotwhile walking,but still only standing.I cant understand what that means.Thanks

Unless the diaper is fresh, peeing while seated is sketchy for me. If tip ofyour buddy is pressed against the inside of the diaper it can still cause a build up or blow back that can send the flow upwards or sideways taward the leg cuff causing a leak. I have no problem with peeing in any position that im at least 80% sure wont result in a leak while in public. I wore a super crinkly diaper that had me nervous today at work. I walk alot during the day and I could hear the loud crinkle echo off the walls in the quiet hallways. I wonder if the other deputies suspect anything?

I stopped thinking about a long ago. Often times I'll be preoccupied with something else and realize I'm using it when I feel the pee pushing between the diaper and my skin. But this is just conditioning from wearing diapers off and on most my life.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I rarely wear my diapers out when I am with my Mommy, but one time Mommy had just changed me into my night clothes and diapered me but needed to go to the grocery store so she took me. So here I am in a 20 something year old girl going into the grocery store with my partner/mommy in my pink fleece pj pants with baby blue hearts all over them and a baby blue fleece pj top with a large pink heart on the front and a diaper underneath that was probably not noticeable at first. So my Mommy walked me around the store getting her few things and I started to have to pee pee. So instead of waiting I let it go into the diaper. Once we got to the cashier the diaper was definitely more noticeable as it was more saggy. No one said a word as Mommy held my hand as we walked to the car to go back home and I told her I went pee pee.

Usually while out and about diapered I have no problem wetting. I start then realize what is happening. It can be at a checkout counter, walking across a parking lot....that is why I wear them. I do try to hold the urine but urges and leakage happens.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9.09.2017 at 5:23 AM, waynecook52 said:

Will you or somone explain to me what you mean when you say;she could dotwhile walking,but still only standing.I cant understand what that means.Thanks

That means, she had to get up if she was sitting, or stop if she walked - for obvious reasons, this could be noticeable to the people she was with.

I have been urinary incontinent since 1985. Growing up I was toilet trained but my bladder was tiny and over active. Because of that for trips and special events Mom always nicely asked me to wear 'just-in-case' diapers. Therefore long before I needed diapers 24/7 as an adult I was used to wetting in public and way beyond that embarrassing me.

Since they reached the market in May 2014 my go-to discreet diaper is the GoodNites Tru-Fit for Girls size L/XL. By body gives me absolutely no signal before I pee. It just dribbles into my diaper.

Changing in public ladies' rooms I am as discreet as possible, but even when someone notices I get no negative reaction.

16 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

I have been urinary incontinent since 1985. Growing up I was toilet trained but my bladder was tiny and over active. Because of that for trips and special events Mom always nicely asked me to wear 'just-in-case' diapers. Therefore long before I needed diapers 24/7 as an adult I was used to wetting in public and way beyond that embarrassing me.

Since they reached the market in May 2014 my go-to discreet diaper is the GoodNites Tru-Fit for Girls size L/XL. By body gives me absolutely no signal before I pee. It just dribbles into my diaper.

Changing in public ladies' rooms I am as discreet as possible, but even when someone notices I get no negative reaction.

Does that mean you had to learn wetting diaper before you started to need it?

What goes through your mind when you wet yourself in public?

Are you socially conscious of your actions? Do you question how absorbent your diaper is? Or are you comfortable with wearing in public so much so that knowing the fact that you're wetting doesn't bother you? What's your level of confidence?
no no , YES and I've farted liquid accidentally in public and was fine with it. (Didn't smell)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

It really depends on the situation. If I know my bladder it really full, then I am worried about leaking. But if I have been going a little at a time, I really don't think about it and let it flow.
I can get 1500ml in my diaper. But when the back of my diaper is wet and I have to sit on it. It's time to change.

Personally, for me it depends on how wet my diaper is. If it is a completely dry diaper, I don't really even think about it since I know that no one can tell that I am wearing or what I am doing. Now if my diaper is already wet.. I do tend to think about how much more it can hold without leaking.
I've only had a leaky diapers if it's full from front to back with urine.

It's really reassuring to me to see you all have such confidence! I actually wore in public for the first time yesterday, and while I knew for sure no one could see it, I just couldn't let myself wet it. I still have a little trouble just letting go in private, and I'm not quite sure why. Does anyone else have issues with this?This was a purposeful decision that I made, and something part of me enjoys thoroughly... Maybe it just comes with practice? Im a newbie wearer, but it stems from an actual need now to wear them in public. I just feel counter-productive. Any suggestions? How did you reach your levels of comfort with wetting?

Hello, of course I wet in public as I'm fully incontinent and before I really thought, that it's something bad and terrible. I was instantly running to the toilet to change my diaper, so nobody can smell a thing and learn about my problems. I have totally changed my mind now, I don't do so anymore. I became more self-confident and I'm quite open about my issues. Of course I try not to urinate too much in one diaper as I don't want anybody around me to feel discomforted due to smell, but yet I don't care about it that much anymore. Before I was really seriously depressed over those things and I really cared a lot about what other people could say about my issues, will they laugh at me or will they not? I actually found people to be more open, forgiving and understanding than I thought before I actually told my closest friends and co-workers about my problems.

Thanks, that sounds like pretty good advice. Ive started wearing at home more often as I'm alone more often that not, I have one on now that Im testing the capacity of. I had a coughing fit that forced me to wet it a little, thats actually why I need them, but I dont see myself wearing the same one all day, nor do I really want to waste them. I would really like to just be able to go whenever I need to and not worry about it. Yesterday, it took being stuck in 45+mins worth of traffic and refusing to stop anywhere, but I was finally able to fully wet my diaper. Im still experimenting with brands if you have any reccomendations? I just bought some Depends adjustables to try because I liked the little velcro-esque fasteners.

Awesome, thank you! I really appreciate your input. I havent bought anything online yet, but I'm planning to when I can. I happened to find a 4$off coupon for depends, so I figured I would try. Very crinkly, and it holds tiny leaks ok, but it didnt seem to spread at all after the first few dribbles. Smell isn't so much of an issue, my hair reaking of coconuts covers almost anything lol but absorbancy is a huge factor. I know it won't be overnight, but I want this bit of confidence greatly. The last time I went out to lunch with a friend, I was just extremely fortunate I had a jacket to tie around my waist. I never want to have that worry again, but a diaper that leaks I feel would be so much worse.

Exactly my point. I see this as actually getting the stitches instead of just slapping a bandaid on it. Unfortunately, my s/o doesnt really know, and while he's sympathetic to my IC issues, I don't think he would embrace this, much less participate in any fantasy aspect of it, so I will have to hide it a lot. But I am on diaper 2 for today, and Im looking forward to being able to relax. The house is empty now,

22 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

It is very much a case of Security and comfort. I find I am also a calmer person once I started wearing 24/7. Diapers are awesome! :)

Yes nothing matter when you wet your nappy.