LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reputation = Poor

I just looked at my profile and I see that my reputation is <gasp> POOR. Gack! What did I do?

If I've offended people, my apologies.

If I've pissed people off, my apologies.

If I've been "out of line", my apologies.

If I've <insert whatever it is that I've done>, my apologies.

Apologetically yours,

Glycerine

• Like 14

Apparently, someone(s) didn't take well to your thread titled "playing with myself.'

The title is somewhat self-explanatory, so I don't know why people chose to go ahead and read it, and then be offended somehow.

There seems to be a mix of people who welcome or shun sexuality here, but by starting your own individual thread on it where people can choose to be exposed to it, I don't think you did anything wrong.

Apparently, someone(s) didn't take well to your thread titled "playing with myself.'

The title is somewhat self-explanatory, so I don't know why people chose to go ahead and read it, and then be offended somehow.

There seems to be a mix of people who welcome or shun sexuality here, but by starting your own individual thread on it where people can choose to be exposed to it, I don't think you did anything wrong.

Didn't see that thread...I've never been offended by anything you've said or the way in which you've said it!

I've noticed at times that some people get whacked just because of an inocuous point of view. I can see why some people ought to be encouraged not to post at all, but not you, glycerine.

As far as I know I don't have any issue with any of your posts either. Its possible there are some overly sensitive people around....? *shrug*

I'm kind of the opposite though, I have a rating of 31 (excellent) and I don't know why.... :huh: What I did to get there I haven't a clue. I just am the way I am...and speak my mind on issues I feel are important...I guess I have a lot of friends who seem to like that....*shrug*

This ratings thing has me all confuzzled up :blush:

qwack

• Like 1

See the little plus and minuses in the lower right corner of every post? Everyone can vote any of your posts up or down depending whether they like them or not. If you post something stupid or insulting, people will vote it down. If you post something insightful or intelligent, people will vote it up.

Of course in the real world people can be petty and vindictive and vote down ALL of your posts if you say something they don't like, even if you meant no harm by it. I wouldn't fret over it too much; unless you really go out of your way to be a jerk to people here it's not like you're going to get banned or anything.

• Like 2

Wow I have several good reputation and I am honest to a fault. It should be negative. :)

Seriously, why do people care about their reputation so much? I would rather enjoy the forum than worrying about pissing someone off. If they didn't like what I said, too bad. If they didn't like my joke, too bad. If they didn't like my opinion, too bad.

Some people abuse the system and thumb down anyone if they didn't agree with them or didn't like what they said and some like to push buttons. Some people do it just to piss someone off so they will keep marking their posts down so their reputation level goes down.

I hardly hit any buttons here because it doesn't come natural.

Don't worry about it. The reputation feature really isn't a good indicator on what people truly think. There is always going to be differing opinions on forum boards like this and some folks can't handle anyone saying anything contrary to their opinion.

• Like 3

Join the club, people just give me thumb downs all the time for no reason!

In your case they usually have a very good reason.

I only neg rep posts if they're being down right mean, or just a prick. Then again I only +1 posts if they really deserve it. Does annoy me to see some people getting -1 or +1 for every single post they make no matter the content.

• Like 1

In your case they usually have a very good reason.

Does annoy me to see some people getting -1 or +1 for every single post they make no matter the content.

You know its the same person clicking there own posts when you see that. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Until I happened on this discussion I never noticed the +- buttons; or didn't register I could do something with them. Usually if I read something that makes me scratch my head and go WTF I just click on by. Stopped responding to the comments that get me all worked up; not much point and I certainly don't feel better afterwards. But, now that I know there is another option I will have give the concept of feedback more thought.

I've been apathetic about the reputation system and in the past, I've talked about getting rid of it, but you know what? I'm starting to change my mind about it.

It's just that I'm seeing a lot of members who, in my opinion, are diminishing the overall reputation of the AB/DL lifestyle by posting about things that they know will bring negative attention to themselves. I think the rep system is good for one thing and that's giving some members a wake-up call to stop ruining the experience for everyone else.

• Like 2

Don't sweat it, there are countless people who would rather just vote something down instead of look the other way or bother formulating a cogent response.

Now, while I'm aware that is the attitude I should have, it bugs the hell out of me when people vote my posts down too. Can't please all of the people all of the time, friend to all is a friend to none, all of that business...

Things are looking up! You have just been promoted to neutral.

Don't worry about that stuff. Stay here and get to know the people and let them get to know you.

Stay pampered

SoCalAB

I just looked at my profile and I see that my reputation is <gasp> POOR. Gack! What did I do?

If I've offended people, my apologies.

If I've pissed people off, my apologies.

If I've been "out of line", my apologies.

If I've <insert whatever it is that I've done>, my apologies.

Apologetically yours,

Glycerine

• Like 1