LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/Dl Acceptance

Since I turned 21, I've been in a few relationships -- with both men and women -- who handled my interest differently. To make a long story short, I've found that men are much more accepting of my interests than women. You could easily draw the conclusion that I've built up an affinity for the same sex because of their acceptance. There was more of a chance to have compatible interests. With women, however, they wouldn't give me the time of day.

Do you feel that members of the same sex are more appreciative and accepting of your interests than the opposite sex?

• Like 1

I think other gay people might be a bit more accepting of it. None of the guys I've ever told about it had a negative reaction, however I can't say I've ever told any girl in my past. I think among the gay community there is a bit more acceptance of kinks, but that's just my opinion. It might also be related to the fact that as unfortunate as it is, just about every homosexual that I've met, at least at some point in their life experienced a bit of negativity toward their lifestyle from others, however little it is, none of us want to experience other's being negative about something that is ingrained within, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Ive experienced the same thing. Too bad! Hey I'm in socal too if ya ever want grab a beer. :)

maybe when Tami is in town for the Long Beach parade, we can get together with any 'newer' people to break the ice :thumbsup:

We have about a 1 week window to schedule something, since she will be coming in early ;)

qwack

• 3 weeks later...

At 21 you may find that many women are somewhat sexually inexperienced - though girls are having intercourse as young as 9, many do not expand thier ideas about sex and sexuality until later in life. Women can be especially hung up thier own bodies. I have heard of some women interpreting diaper love to a comparison of thier vagina to a diaper (and not feeling flattered about it). - heterosexist? yes.

The important thing is to take it slow with people - make sure there is a firm foundation of friendship before trying to indoctrinate non diaper lovers.

At 21 you may find that many women are somewhat sexually inexperienced - though girls are having intercourse as young as 9, many do not expand thier ideas about sex and sexuality until later in life. Women can be especially hung up thier own bodies. I have heard of some women interpreting diaper love to a comparison of thier vagina to a diaper (and not feeling flattered about it). - heterosexist? yes.

The important thing is to take it slow with people - make sure there is a firm foundation of friendship before trying to indoctrinate non diaper lovers.

I think you may be on to something with that. I was introduced to the AB world by a older woman when I knew hardly anything about it. Here motivation I think was because she was a professional person she couldn't get tied down with kids and this was a viable option to her.

• 2 months later...