LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self Introduction

Sara88

Hi I'm new here and I guess I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm sort of new to the whole ABDL thing. I've only worn and wet a pull-up once. I'm in the 11th grade and nobody knows about this side of me...at least I hope not. I joined this site because I'm hoping to make some friends and be able to talk about this with other people. I also hope to maybe find an online mommy, daddy, or nanny, or somthing. Thanks.

Welcome Sara88! It is natural to keep this secret and only share with people like us who, through our membership on this site, have told you how we feel about ABDL things. There are many ways to be discrete and it gets much easier when become independent. One of the areas you might enjoy here is for roleplaying. This would give you an online way to play with a member and also develop your own understanding of what you enjoy.

Since I think the path to being able to enjoy ABDL the most is through financial independence, keep your grades up! Other than that, I hope to see you around the boards.

Aloha,

Honu

hi sara, first off i want to say welcome to the site, it new faces are always a good thing, Much like you i am one of the younger members on the site who joined to talk to other people with the same feeling we have, that we cant share with anyone else. I am a freshman in college and have been interested and acting as an abdl for about 3 years, if you have any questions or ever want to chat feel free to message me, hope to hear from you soon.

Josh

Oh noes... Please, don't ban this one, DD or repaid! (DD has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to people under the age of 18)!!!

Well until something comes into view, I'm not saying it isn't a possibility that a person could be 18 and still in the 11th grade. There could be quite a few reasons/situations that could make it plausible. So in that, I just say welcome for now. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Welcome to Daily Diapers. This is a great place for support and for experimenting more on how far you want to go with diapers. I am an adult baby/little girl and have always for as long as I can remember wanted to wear diapers again and be little. I get that chance now everyday with my husband/daddy Honu.

Hi I'm new here and I guess I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm sort of new to the whole ABDL thing. I've only worn and wet a pull-up once. I'm in the 11th grade and nobody knows about this side of me...at least I hope not. I joined this site because I'm hoping to make some friends and be able to talk about this with other people. I also hope to maybe find an online mommy, daddy, or nanny, or somthing. Thanks.

Hiya Sara :)

Really nice to meet you :thumbsup:

Max x

Welcome Sara88,

There is plenty of good advice here and lots of very good people. We all know one must be wary of a very few bad apples. We hope you will stick around and become a valued member of our social circle here. You've just joined the best diaper website on the planet, IMHO.

My advice would be: Take it slow and be patient, listen twice before you speak once and don't take candy from strangers! If in doubt, ask the Moderators until you find a few very good friends.

GlennDL