LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Personal Goal Of Mine.

Guest Guest_combine_*

Guest Guest_combine_*

im just curous how others feel about this. it's my personal goal to go to the beach this summer in a diaper, tshirt and some running shoes. Id love to walk across the boardwalk like that! whew!

does anyone else have any personal ab/dl goals?

b.jpeg

^^ thats me, i think id look pretty sexay on the beach like that! B)

If your going to do these things, then you have to do it on impulse. otherwise you spend too long thinking about them. and then you don't go through it, because of some feeling of guilt or shame.

Don't ask us, just do it yourself.

Only you can decide what your doing, let alone how to do it.

But go for it!

im just curous how others feel about this. it's my personal goal to go to the beach this summer in a diaper, tshirt and some running shoes. Id love to walk across the boardwalk like that! whew!

does anyone else have any personal ab/dl goals?

b.jpeg

^^ thats me, i think id look pretty sexay on the beach like that!

Last summer I went to the beach for the first time in a diaper. If I want to go anywere I have to wear a diaper. So I sucked it up and went.

As I got out of the car I almost got back in, then my kids started to cry, and I saw how important it was to go at that point. And I knew I couldnt take the diaper off. As I walked the path leading from the parking lot in my shorts and diaper I felt like the whole world could see my diaper. But the fact was nobody could see it. I saw myself in the window as I was walking by. We had a great time, onyil my daughter fell in the waves and panic, I imediatly ran to the waters edge and grabbed her. that was it a giant wave hit us and the tena I was wearing sucked up half of the atlanti ocean. Yes it swelled right up. I stood in the ocean with no where to go. my wife knew what happend and brought me a large towel to put around me, and came with a woman I have never met. She said go with her, and handed me a dry diaper. I went with her to a large wind tent next to a dune and she said to go in and change my diaper. When I got inside she had all the fixins for an adult in diapers to get changed. She said she had been in diapers for 12 years, and it was no big deal to need a change and I shouldnt let it stop me from enjoying life.

So go everybody and enjoy your life in diapers, noone can tell I'll attest to it,, enjoy B)

I had similarily dared myself when one time to go out on a run down the neighborhood street late one evening in just plasticpants and a tshirt with shoes and socks. When I left I had worn some light shorts and when I reached a stretch that I felt daring I took my shorts off. I was thinking if I needed to I could duck behind a tree if a car was driving by. Well as I was well on my way I could tell there was a car coming and I did not want to duck away so I kept going but then I had also realized that I would be reaching this lit street corner about the same time this car was coming. So I figured no problem just keep going. But wouldn't you know it, the car was going to to make a left turn right in front of me possibly seeing what I was wearing. Oh of course my Heart was pumping from the excitement and not from the running, Lol. I couldn't have been more than 15-20 feet from the drivers window looking right at him as he drove by me as I'm making my way across the street. I could't really tell if he was getting a good look at me for it was dark in his car but I did watch to make sure he did not turn around and he did just keep going.

That was one of the daring moments that definately tickled my memory bone, Lol.

Doug

i went to the beach once in my daiper me and my ex-girlfriend and i wore 2 swim disposible diapers and my girlfrined just wore 1 cause 2 was kinda odveous under her bikini and when a wave came we would pull out the back of our daipers turn around as the wave splashed water into our daipers

• 1 month later...