LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kiddie Candy!

These are my fav at the moment...

sourcherries.jpg

Ooo I love Haribo gummies! I haven't tried the sour cherries yet. My favorites are the twin cherries, mini rainbow frogs and pink grapefruit slices. Sometimes I buy the 5lb bags from amazon.com...they're only about $15!

As far as sweets and treats sold in America:

Gummi Bears

Peach Rings

Swedish Fish - mmmmmmmm swedish fish!!

I also love Cadbury cream eggs, and all sorts of chocolate. Oh, and Double Stuff Oreos. Yum!

England (Europe's, too?) sweets - I have a good friend in England that once sent me a big package years ago containing all kinds of gummi goodies! :wub: :

HARIBO KIDDIE MIX FTW! Yes, that needed all caps, because kiddie mix is crazy good! Star Mix (that's the name of it I think) is good too. My favorite part of the kiddie mix is the gummi milk bottles though. WIN.

Cadbury chocolate - my Unkie sent me some of this once, among other good stuff. This stuff blows Hershey's out of the water, and I've been told it's a "mediocre" chocolate compared to other stuff in England and Europe (according to one of my English friends).

Australia's (Europe's too? I'm not sure on this one) sweets:

Ginger Bears - these things are full of so much awesomeness I can't even begin to describe it.

Cherry Ripes - They're like Mounds, but so much better. SO MUCH.

Tim Tams - Okay, this is a cookie (biscuit? I still get the two mixed up...) that rules. It's just awesome. I love these just as much (if not more O.o) than Oreos...And Oreos are my favorite cookie out of the pre-packaged kinds.

~ moogle

England (Europe's, too?) sweets - I have a good friend in England that once sent me a big package years ago containing all kinds of gummi goodies! :wub: :

HARIBO KIDDIE MIX FTW! Yes, that needed all caps, because kiddie mix is crazy good! Star Mix (that's the name of it I think) is good too. My favorite part of the kiddie mix is the gummi milk bottles though. WIN.

Cadbury chocolate - my Unkie sent me some of this once, among other good stuff. This stuff blows Hershey's out of the water, and I've been told it's a "mediocre" chocolate compared to other stuff in England and Europe (according to one of my English friends).

I prefer the Star Mix over the kiddie mix my self, and the tangtastic over all others, even if it does make my mouth go numb :S, its a bit weird you don't get em in the US through :/.

Cadbury's chocolate is indeed not the best out there, but its a great every day chocolate, and still yummy. If I want to go a bit more high class I like to get Green and Blacks, but thats more of an adult thing :X

greenblack1.jpg

The maya gold is slightly orangy, and slightly spicy as well, great stuff :X

As for other kiddie sweets, Sherbert fountians are always good..

sherbet%20fountain.jpg

And I just love Swizzle double lollies :D

swizzel_lollies.jpg

At the moment my favoritest is blue raspberry tootsie pops. :D

But really, I like just about anything of the blue raspberry variety!

Oh, and I also fancy Haribo Gummi Peaches as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Big Swirely "Carnival Pops" - both the lolies, and also I have these giant soother candy lolipops 4 inches pacifier shaped, with a shield and paci ring and everything - and fills your whole mouth with sweet sucking sugary goodness that you can suck on all day long and not get to the end of it - MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Peach Rings

I also love Cadbury cream eggs, and all sorts of chocolate.

I've always been a chocolate kind of guy, but I do like those peach ring things.

Those Cadbury cream eggs make me want to gag.

Hershey's is definitely mediocre compared to what they have in Europe. Milka chocolate is freaking awesome. I've only found Milka sold in one store so far in the US and they didn't sell it online last time I checked.

Those Cadbury cream eggs make me want to gag.

Funny...They used to make me gag too. I guess my taste buds changed - though I can really only eat one creme egg in a span of like 6-12 hours. Any more makes me sick.

~ moogle

Mmm I love Cadbury eggs, and the plain Cadbury chocolate bars too! So much better than Hershey's.

And Buggie I love rock candy too! I haven't had any in ages though. Now I wish I had some. Cherry is my favorite flavor but I like them all.

At any kind of Korean corner grocery, there are kids' candies that look cuter than our American varieties, and they (to me, at least) taste more exciting.

If you look hard enough and find an online Korean grocery, you'll eventually stumble upon a selection of their candies, and get to see how they look. Order them, and get how they taste! thumbsup.gif

• Like 1