LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oral Laxative That *Makes* You Go

So, I have tried many different laxatives over the years. The suppositories seem to always leave me wanting more. Once they work once, they are done, and that bothers me. Is there an oral laxative that anyone knows of that causes you to mess several times? Now I am not looking for something like mag citrate where its nothing but water. I am looking for something that either leaves your bowels firm or even very runny, just not water quality. I am also looking for something that pushes its way out. Eagerly looking for a "miracle pill"

• Like 1

You could try giving yourself an enema with some mineral oil added. It acts as a lubricant for your bowels and makes you go pretty much as soon as something hits your bowels. The more oil you add into the enema mix, the more it lubricates but of course, as with everything of this nature, too much can lead to problems. two tablespoons of oil per quart of water lubes your bowels for about one whole day or so. You can buy the oil, enema supplies, and the personal lube for the insertion of the tip at Walmart (Thats where I got my stuff). Mineral oil can also be taken orally if you wish to not have the enema but the enema is a little more fast acting and stays longer than if you take it orally.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• Like 1

Eagerly looking for a "miracle pill"

Yes, I believe you are. You're truly looking for a miracle pill.

The other suggestions so far are not going to give you the results you are talking about, but then I don't think there is anything out there that will be the key to what you really want. Part of the problem is that you want something to make you mess several times - many stories describe such situations. I think that's just good fiction. You can't put out more than is inside you.

Some of the oil based products will give you continuing squirts, but I don't sense that's what you're looking for. Won't castor oil and other oil based laxitives leave you very runny? Some have suggested enemas - the results there are very runny, but are those who suggested these describing the lingering effects?

Maybe a daily dose of bulk fiber will help - Perhaps with the stool softener mooglelove suggested. Good luck!

I agree with the others that suggested stool softeners. They wont make you go "many" times actually, because you can't put out more than is in you. However, taking a daily dose of stool softeners makes everything go through you easier. By adjusting the daily dosage ( you need to experiment some to get the right amount for your system ) you can achieve nice soft mushy but not runny movements.

The brand name of what I use is Colace, but I buy the CVS generic equivalent and that works the same as the brand name. The official name of the medicine in it is Docusate Sodium. Most days I take one 100mg capsule and that keeps me nice and soft. That is pretty much on the low end of the suggested dosages. If you go to two capsules per day ( 200mg ) it is best to take one in the morning and one before bed. For me, that amount gets things too soft but everyone is different in how their body responds.

As opposed to actual laxatives, stool softeners are fine to take daily as they do not have all the side effects. And, they do not make you dependent on them either.

Another thing to watch out for when buying this is that there is a version that has both the softener And a laxative in it. For daily use, that is not the version you want.

Give it a try, it works for me !

I've used Ex-Lax chocolate in the past - but taken about ten pieces rather than the recommended two. Quite effective, but for a really impressive session I agree with the castor oil. Again, I had a really good slurp and the results were spectacular. The first poop is incredible - no nappy can hold it! But it will then keep coming in waves. The results were like baby poop as well.

I'm trying those Alli slimming pills at the moment - a full nappy has just resulted!

I have to say that I wouldn't recommend any extreme options on a regular basis. I've only done the caster oil thing a couple of times. It did actually make me feel pretty good afterwards though - I guess it cleaned me out!

No such thing as a "miricle pill" that will subject you to multiple bm's. I think we've all had a day when the bm's keep comming. It's hard to put your finger on exactly what causes such a reaction. Usually it's a special circumstance where food type, quantity and activity level combine to create the "perfect storm" for diaper filling. One would do well to pay close attention to the variables and the specific results. A simple recreation is the logical route to take. Howerver, there are no sure things here. Experimentation will guide you.

I've never been a big fan of the "sceaming me me's." Runny bm's are just not my thing. Anything from firm to soft is more natural and thus more desirable. I also like increased volume, extreem urgency and of course, increased frequency. The difficulty with experimentation (or research , as I like to call it), is that one needs the time and for many, privacy. If you're like me and enjoy an independent lifestyle, finding the time for research is easy. If not, then good planning and patience is needed.

As I move into my 5th decade, I've had the time to become expert at the necessary combinations to produce desired results. Instead of a magic pill, I've developed a routine that will enhance production. I've been surprised with some of the results at times but for the most part, I know what to expect.

I'll note a few of the steps I take and hope it will spur continued research. 1st, I take a fiber supplement daily. Any of the bulk producing fiber supplements will do. I use Walmarts brand in sugar free orange. It's the same as Metamucil and much cheaper. Taken daily, you will experience larger volume and easy elimination. Diet is critical. Everyone knows what certain foods will do to them. Don't eat crap that dosn't agree with you. Exersise or a reasonable amount of physical activity will help.

When an opportunity for extended diaper time presents itself, simply increase the food and fiber intake. Extreem "fiber loading" is not something to play with. You can't just pick up a container of Metamucil and have at it. When you take it daily (recommended), the body adjusts it's rythems and there will be only minor side effects (bloating etc.).My normal dossage is a large heaping tbl spoon in 12 oz. of water in the evening. Results vary but I can expect at least 2 preety sizable bm's in the 1st 3 hours of waking. Granted, I hit the health club almost daily and moniter my dietary intake closely so my production is just the way I like it.

A typical "fiber loading sequence and the results is as follows:

3 day diet- Day 1, from 1 evening dosage to 2 with an increase to 2 heaping table spoons of fiber in 16 oz. of water. 3 square meals/ no fast food. I'm not going to detail the food types becuase everyone is affected by certain foods differently. Common sense here folks. You want to eat a boatload of tacos with hot sauce you'll be able to light a cigerette with your ass. Stay away from crap food. Cereals, veggies, anything that you love that's good for you.

day 2. Kick up the fiber intake to 3x a day. Also, increase the dosage again. This time to a triple dose- 3 heaping tbl spoons in 20 oz. of water. Continue everything else as the day before. Note: you will see an increase in production and there will be some minor dicomfort. Often, the hardest part of the process is being patient.

Day 3. Go to 4x daily with the fiber. I've tried a heavier schedule with mixed results. At this point you won't much feel like eating more but force yourself. Keep the diet clean. As heavy and sluggish as you might feel, continue to get some physical activity.

When I have sufficient time, I will sometimes incorporate some narcotic pain killers on day 2 and 3. I do this for the constipating properties as by day 2 I usually end up needing to eliminate the build up of poop 3 to 5 times. This can be difficult if the 3 day loading sequence coinsides with work or other circunstances. I will note here that during the research period, I sometimes had poo accidents when I couldn't get to the bathroom. I have since satarted wearing diapers by the middle of day 2. The pain killer/ constipating effect is very helpful. I don't feel the discomfort and rarely have accidents. The diapers are precautionary.

When I wake up on day 4, my first thought is of how strong the urge to poop is. Usually within the first hour of getting up I have what could only be descibed as an uncontrlled accident. The intensity of the urge is mostly from the fullness of my digestive track. I have a cup of coffe and waddle around the house. It would happen without the coffee but it's just part of my routine. It's difficult to wait for the urge to take over. When we have to deffacate we like to get right to it. resist the temptation. For me, It's part of the thrill when it can't be controlled. The first bm is usually quite large and mostly firm. If I'm using the short schedule ( a 1 or 2 day loading schedule), I will sometimes enlist the help of a liquid glycerin suppository.

With a rather firm load in my diaper, I will go for a stroll along the beach. My diapers consist of an abena x-plus with a ton of pin holes in the plastic, covered with a babykins cloth pull-up diaper and plastic pants. I can change my cloth diaper through out the day while keeping the disposable intact. Surprisingly, this diaper combination allows for ease of movement and is easily disguised. The activity is critical to keeping the bowel moving. If you just want to sit on the couch sucking your thumb and watching cartoons, you won't have to go again for a while. It never fails that I experience a building urgency as I move further from the house. To anyone watching I appear to be just another walker who has stopped to contimplate the beauty of nature. When in fact I'm loading my diapers with another enormous load. Because these subsequent bm's are softer the elimination is effortless. I feel the urgency intensify to almost painfull levels before I stop to "contimplate". If I've inserted a regular suppository the urgency can build to the point where the bm can only be described as truely accidental. Once your defenses are weakened and the urgency builds, one only has to relax a tiny bit before the body begins to vent the built up pressure. It's really just simple physics. 10 pounds of shit in a 2 pond bag. Somethings gotta give.

The second bm is going to really fill your diaper. The first one was huge by any standards and it sits comfortably in the seat of your diaper. The bulge is prominent and the poo presses against the butt hole and your butt cheeks. Your diapers are wet and poopy. It feels great. Then something happens. There is an involuntary contraction and you're late to react. Once your anal sphincer relaxes even a little bit, a mighty surge of semi-soft poo begins to slide out. Because it still has some firmness to it you find yourself involuntarily straining. This is the body's desire to purge the extreem build up of poo. The volume is incredable. It begins to pile warmly into the seat of your diaper before running out of available space. It then begins to spread up under your balls (or up towards your who ha if you're a girl).

So whether you stayed in and did some chores for activity or you ventured out for a diaper loading adventure, your diaper has now been filled to near capacity. At this point I usually go home and change my outer cloth diaper. With a fresh diaper on I will then relax a bit. Thumbsucking while watching some tv or even a short nap. It's all good at this point. It's not unusual to experience 4 or 5 more bm's over the next 8 hours. I've actually gotten pretty good at judging how much my diapers can hold before experiencing a blow out. Liquid glycerin suppositories can be fun latter in the day but the fullness of my diapers necessitates the use of a latex glove for mess free insertion. You can only imagine the volume of production and the accidental nature of the elimination without giving this a try. Without a doubt, experimentation is key here. We will all experience a wide variety of reults. This process works for me in the way I have descibed it. Your results will vary. But I can assure you. If multiple involuntary bm's is your thing, you won't be disappointed. And don't forget, the volume is absolutly enormous.

Jack

• Like 1

I have found that childrens laxatives tend to work faster for me. I'm guessing parents don't want unpredictable results :)

Fletchers Castoria tastes fairly good and works quick. And Baby Lax (rectal) from Fleet tends to have an almost instant effect on me.

Fetishes aside, I am a firm believer in enemas for general health.

Along with Jack3295's plan, you can mix half a dose of Miralax (or generic) with each fiber bulk dose to keep them fluid and moving. Miralax is not habit forming and will only keep more water in your colon.

It will be unstoppable if you don't give in to the early urges. It will keep coming as long as you have kept your colon full of material. Expect at least 2-5 BMs throughout the day.

A change in your diet (no red meat, increased fiber intake and seafood) and cod liver oil tablets will cause you to evacuate your bowels automatically and naturally without the unpleasant side effects of stomach cramping / nausea / runny or acidic poop. Also, an increase in the amount of liquid you drink tends to soften poop.

A word of caution, overuse of laxatives will kill you. One of two things will happen -

1 - the body needs to absorb nutrients from the lower colon / upper bowel and laxatives tend to evacuate the bowels before these essential nutrients are absorbed.

2 - the body will absorb too much liquid, which will cause chronic constipation. This requires medical intervention - either digital removal or surgical removal.

Use the safe, and trusted alternative of diet change, and liquid increase.

• Like 1