LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story Idea I Am Toying With

I have this idea for a story, it will go on the stack some where but I was wondering if it is anything anyone would be interested in. Here's how it would start. Or maybe it is a short story on its own.

--- Intro Idea ---

Expelcia: It was hailed as a miracle drug. It was supposed to cure the plague of the 21st Century, obesity. At 6'2" 350 pounds, I was recruited by a pharmaceutical company along with a few dozen other large individuals as test subjects before it was to be FDA approved.

I lost 100 pounds in the first 60 days. After that it slowed down to just a pound or so a week. I'm currently at 170, over half my body weight gone! I wish I could say I never felt better, and I do feel very good, but the side effects are a little extreme. They are also permanent, they do not go away when you quit taking the drugs. I will never be able to gain that weight back. That's an OK side effect.

The terrible side effect is a result of the result of the action the drug has. They explained it in the forms I signed but I didn't read it. It was clearly listed in the possible side effects but it just wasn't important at the time.

You see this drug binds to the fat in your diet and it passes undigested through your system. There are other drugs that cause "anal leakage" but this is more like jet propelled. If you don't have any fat in your diet, it pulls it out of your body. This requires large volumes of water, on the order of 2 gallons a day. When it pulls from your body rather than your diet, it is much worse! It is so bad you need protection. That's the part that is permanent!

I have the body I always wanted but I'm in diapers for the rest of my life!

That might be a doable story. I wonder, though, wouldn't the jet-propelled anal leakage be a pretty unpleasant process to live with, or would that be a first-time-only affair as a person's body gets used to the drug?

Interesting concept, though. How far are people willing to go for the "perfect body"? <_<

That might be a doable story. I wonder, though, wouldn't the jet-propelled anal leakage be a pretty unpleasant process to live with, or would that be a first-time-only affair as a person's body gets used to the drug?

Interesting concept, though. How far are people willing to go for the "perfect body"? <_<

I literally just wrote that from my idea I had on the way home from work. I'm guessing the hi-poo would be worst the first time and taper off. It makes a permanent, chemical change in the colon so that it no longer absorbs as much water and remains larger, less elastic, thereby not forming a small, firm stool but a larger, softer volume and little ability to hold it back. Diapers are mandatory unless you live on a toilet.

Without significant amounts of water, it will solidify and become almost impossible to dislodge without medical intervention. Lots of exercise is required to force the abdominal muscles to work the matter through the now paralyzed colon. This will help keep the individual slim as well.

All that water also causes the bladder to distend and urination is constant and large volume, further necessitating the need for an undergarment of highly absorbent nature at all times.

I think it would be a fairly short story. I'm usually not big on messing a diaper but this one just jumped out at me what with Alli and the like causing leakage.

Yes, yes! Do it, botox! Let the poop effects dwindle with time, but one would wet so much with all the water the med would require. You could continue to lose weight down to a slim trim figure. Failure to drink enough could lead to unpleasant enemas.

The program would undoubtedly be backed up by a support group and there could be lots of interest there between just people thrown together but those who might be drawn romantically as well.

I see lots of possibilities here for you, botox. I know you could do a great job!

(and oh by the way, don't leave us all hanging too much - come back with another chapter of Walking the Walk!!)

Walk The Walk it not dead. I've just got a lot going on right now. Work is kicking my butt and I just want to crash when I get home. Things will ease up eventually but it really saps my desire to write in earnest.

This is just my way of thinking out loud without having to actually commit much of it to finished format.

Back to the story: I'm thinking they'd have to ingest a good quantity of fiber as well to keep the stool from becoming impacted.

• 2 years later...