LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lying To Family To Be Able To Wear

Have you ever lied to your family and told them you HAD to wear diapers for a medical reason? I have worn diapers on and off since I was 6. I was so excited when I got my license so I could buy them all the time.I recently told me dh that after the birth of our 6th child I tore and had nerve damage. Now I wear 24/7 without feeling guilty. OK, I do actually feel bad for lying to him but he would never understand. I think I am the happiest I have ever been.

Have you ever lied to your family and told them you HAD to wear diapers for a medical reason? I have worn diapers on and off since I was 6. I was so excited when I got my license so I could buy them all the time.I recently told me dh that after the birth of our 6th child I tore and had nerve damage. Now I wear 24/7 without feeling guilty. OK, I do actually feel bad for lying to him but he would never understand. I think I am the happiest I have ever been.

In my case, my wife would hound me about the medical necessity rather than simply accept it. It's the sort of thing you'd want out of a spouse if you had a real medical condition - concern for you and a desire that you get the best medical treatment rather than simply accept something.

I'm glad for you that this has worked to your advantage. I wish you the best, but my God! with 6 kids, how do you find time to change YOURSELF?? I give you all the credit in the world for this though - both as a mother and as a DL.

i cant say its refreshing to hear that by lying to people you are happier...

but i just hope your lies don't catch up with you in the long run..

in the meantime.. enjoy wearing all the time then...

• Like 1

Generally I am against lying B) Me, I haven't had anyone find out that I wear but part of my plan should that happen is a bit of lying :blush: I do need diapers- just not always. I have spoken with a doctor about this- just not recently or directly as a result of my current leakage issues. So when I say "I need them and have seen a doctor" it won't be lying as much as twisting the truth to show the side of it that looks best on me :P To someone I was dating the truth would come out willingly- when you have relationships where total honesty is expected, then that is what needs to happen :) To a neighbor or coworker there is less total honesty expected and less needs to be given :huh: It's your conscience. You decide whether it can handle what you're doing :mellow:

Bettypooh

• 7 years later...