LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Baby On The Block (:

Hi everyone! My name is Jenny and I'm new here.. I'm an AB/DL curious girl looking to express this urge that I've felt for a very long time. I've wanted to be back in diapers for a very long time, and also love pacifiers and bottles. I'm a newbie to actually doing any of these things, but the need has been strong for a very long time.. so I'm glad to be here to learn more!

XoXo ~ Jenny

• Like 1

Dear Baby_JennyMarie, Welcome aboard! There are many wonderful friends you can meet here, as you've probably seen. DD is a terrific place to meet others, talk about what interests you and find out what your resources and lifestyle options are. You may want to consider putting up a little about yourself on your new profile - it helps you make friends and doesn't have to be overly detailed. Welcome to the party! Woot!

• Like 2

Greets,

hope you find what you are looking for here. This site is full of people with a wide variety of backgrounds and knowledge and experiences to help you out with answers..

Have fun! :)

qwack

• Like 1

Welcome to Daily daipers. I am a AB/LG and wear diapers 24/7 now. I also love using bottles and sippy cups and eating off of toddler size plates. I sleep every night with my special blankie and bear and am lucky enough to have a daddy/husband. I hope that you have a great time here and meet many wonderful people.

Aloha Jenny-Marie!

Don't worry. Bing and purge cycles are very typical in this community. One thing that I learned that I'll share with you is that you are really into this when you the more you indulge it the more you want it. There is every range of AB to DL here and I know you'll be comfortable around the ohana here. Most of all, welcome to a large group of people who are still very much individuals yet totally understand this side of you.

Welcome - E como mai!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome mate!

Honu is right about everything.

Plain and simple, we all just want ya to feel comfy and happy.

Post whatever's on your mind and we'll all have a great time!

We're all glad to have you, ENJOY!!

CHEERS

Aloha Jenny-Marie!

Don't worry. Bing and purge cycles are very typical in this community. One thing that I learned that I'll share with you is that you are really into this when you the more you indulge it the more you want it. There is every range of AB to DL here and I know you'll be comfortable around the ohana here. Most of all, welcome to a large group of people who are still very much individuals yet totally understand this side of you.

Welcome - E como mai!

Aloha Honu! Mahalo nui loa!

It's so nice to receive such a warm welcome. You're right, this is definitely a process of self-discovery, and I do go through binge and purge cycles. It's great to be in a place with so many understanding individuals, where I can safely explore this side of myself alongside others. (:

• Like 1