LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free To Roam Discussion

"Free to Roam" has become, in my opinion, rather successful and I'm surprised. I barely hit two pages in the thread and already earned 4,000+ views (wow!) so I must be doing something right.

At the time I'm writing this post, everyone knows that Gwen and Dwayne have started to rekindle a spark... until Dwayne had an untimely accident.

I've already written the next chapter so I'm not accepting any new ideas, but how do you think Dwayne should handle the situation?

I read the first few chapters and it was pretty good. I lost interest when it was looking like boy-on-boy action in the laundry room and didn't continue. If it is boy and girl again, I'll have to pick back up.

Dwayne is a very sexually confused person -- and he will encounter some unique experiences that will throw readers for a loop, but keep in mind that he's a young man who has yet to find stability in his life.

So Dwayne and Gwen are moving forward with a secret relationship. How do you think they will be able to handle it without anyone else knowing about it?