LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Midland Munch #3'Ish

Cid

Hi there all I am sure a lot of people know most of what this post will be about before reading it but it may be a little different to what you think...

I think it is fair to say the last munch went fairly well over all so I can't see any reason to stop doing them.

There has been a little talk both before and during the last munch about making it a monthly thing and I would be more than happy to hear what people think about that as if there is enough people interested to make it work every month then I am fine with that.

The other thing that has been mention with I would love to hear wide views on is that if the munch does become a monthly thing have it switch between a few place so that if you can't travel very far then there is more of a chance that you will be able to go to it every now and again. Going all the way back to the first topic about this munch Birmingham and Leicester where the two main place mentioned so my plan would be to start off with at least have it move between those two city's... so if you have any general view about this idea or if you would be interested in coming if there was a munch in Leicester it would be great to hear from you.

Well I would like to see it travel a few place like Leicester and Birmingham at first. It would be nice if I could go locally and not have to spend train fare occasionally. I do however want an excuse to go to the candy store in birmingham :). So yeah I say lets switch it back and forth.

I would like to come to a meet up but I'm awfully shy when it comes to a large group of people. How many people did you have at your last one and where was the venue?

Goerge, there was 7 people at the first one and 9 at the last one. Seeing as the next one may be in Leicester I can't be sure how many would come. My main piece of advice if you are shy get there early when there are less people there so hopefully by the time most people get there you feel a little more settled instead than working into a big group. As for the Venue it is just a run of the mill pub.

Dipeytgdiva, where would be accessible for you? I think I am write in thinking you said you would be interested in Junior bowling munch so I am guessing you are not saying you would be able to come if the munch was in Worcester?

Hi there all I think it is getting to the point where we will have to just say yes or no to the idea of having the munch in Leicester this month. Seeing as up till now the munch in Birmingham has been ever 2 months, with the last one being less than a month away I don't see how having the munch in Leicester this month takes anything away from that munch as there was not going to be one this month any way. I do know at least 5 people that are planning on coming if it does happen. So for those two reason I am going to say that the munch will be in Leicester as a trial run of the idea of having it switch between the two and maybe one day moving to other place now and again.

To keep things simple seeing as having a munch that moves city can get confusing enough it will be on the same date, the 3rd Saturday of the month making in Saturday 20th of March.

Right now I am thinking it will be in 'The Last Plantagenet' as it is a 2min walk from the train station and quite big so we should be able to get quite some space to ourselves. But I will go and check out the type of crowed it gets on a midday Saturday just to be sure.

Hopefuly we will get more than those 5 people.... not that you 5 aren't good enough :), well I can say one of them isn't as I don't think he use this site :P

Its a shame you couldn't put it on next saturday instead of the 20th I could of came hehe, I enjoyed the first one which i attend it was real nice meeting people. This should be a common thing.

Why not have an alternative fortnight one?, one fortnight we have it in birmingham and then the other fortnight we have it else where? it seems we have a fair few people from birmingham to attend that way Its still once a month in both locations hosted by the same people?

Well if we start to get enough people saying they would want to have one that regularly then I will consider doing something like that but at the moment I am not sure there are the numbers for it. I mean at a normal munch you can expect to see about 30 people over the duration and at the last one we had 9 people. I know that there are less people into AB/DL stuff then are into the fetish stuff in general, of course there is, so anywhere around 9 people is fine. but what I don't really see much point in is having a munch every other week and getting about 3-4 people at each, I would much proffer to go less frequently and get to meet up with a fair few people all at once. But I guess if the munch keeps growing in popularity then I would not have too much against doing something like that.

I do think it would be a bit silly effectively having to monthly munchs in two cities so close to each other and not having any anywhere else in the country but I guess that is up to other people to start them if they wish to :P

I won't be able to make the 20th but I'm definitely up for the next, Leicester is a good location for me with East Midlands Airport being on the main bus route from Nottingham. I'm sure you'll have the next Munch on your website Cid.... I'll keep checking.

ok a fair few people seem to be busy on the 20th and I know a few other things are going on which means that most of the people who have not got back to me yet will most likely not come ever so for this time I think it would be a wise move to put it back by a week to the 27th.

Now just to change the posts I have put up every where else :P

Of course not Abrera, I would love for you to be able to come... but you had said you would be able to come on the 20th if it was in Birmingham and seeing as this month it was not going to be in Birmingham any way I didn't think it would make a lot of difference to you what date it was on.

I try quite hard to make it so as many people as possible can make it if they wish, I am sorry that so far that has meant that you have not been able to make it but that is not meant as a personal slite. After this month it should be the case (assuming the munch in Leicester goes well)that the munch switchs between birmingham and Liecester each month and it will be on the 3rd saturday of the month.

just to say that the Venue may change as I have been told that The Last Plantagent' may not be the nicest of place. It always looked fine when I have gone past but I have only ever been in there once and that wasn't on a weekend so I will pop in at some point soon and check it out.

But for now that is still the venue and if it is changed it will still be somewhere in the city center.

I will be there if money permits :D

You do this to me on purpose right?

I think that was unfair since you clearly stated you'd only come if its in birmingham.

just to say that the Venue may change as I have been told that The Last Plantagent' may not be the nicest of place. It always looked fine when I have gone past but I have only ever been in there once and that wasn't on a weekend so I will pop in at some point soon and check it out.

But for now that is still the venue and if it is changed it will still be somewhere in the city center.

Id love to suggest a place, it is in Worcester its a LGBT frindly pub and I know ppl there can have a word, its a lovely place and can guarantee no hassles!

Love to meet more from this area :glare:

Thanks dipeytgdiva, I'm sure cid will be in contact with you, but I think were trying to keep it between the two city's for a while to see how that goes, if its successful i'm sure we can have another location.

No Abrera, humour has not be outlawed, but it is hard to tell if some one is joking when you only have the words to go by and you don't know the person, sorry for missreading the intention of your comment.

And thanks for the idea diva, Saya is kind of right as I would like to see how the munch in Leicester goes and then let the two munchs setal a bit.

Hi there all. I know this is a little short notice but seeing as I don't think it will really make any difference to anyone’s travel planes it should be a big thing... I have been told that the place I was thinking of having the much is not a very nice place so I have picked somewhere that should be a little bit nicer and is a little bit more outside the city centre (but still about as close to the train station.

The munch will now be at 'the marquis wellington' 139 London Road, Leicester, LE2 1EF

Would be great to here from any one that is coming :)

Hi there all. Just to say there are enought people that as far as I can tell will be coming from other sites that this munch will be going ahead but it would be cool to hear from any one on here that is thinking of coming along as well :)

Sorry Abrera, I try to spell check most things I post but unfortunately spell check doesn’t pick up missing words :P I have edited it now and I think it makes more sense... well I hope it does.

Also I just got back from the munch.. I must say hardly the turn out I thought there would be. On the upside the place was very nice so we may have found are place for the time being. I am going to tack people on their word and have another munch in Leicester as there was a fair few people that told me they would like to come but where working today etc, so we will see how the next one goes.

Now this is not really a comment for people on here as it was not so much this site but still worth saying. I know I normally ask people if they are coming if I write to them but as much as I do like to hear from people saying they are coming if you don’t want to come for whatever reason that is fine but can you please take the time to just quickly tell me you will not be coming as if I get no reply I can only take that as a maybe as no one would be to happy if they turn up and no one else is there. So it really would help if people would also reply with 100% no’s if they have no interest in coming as it lets me know what is going on. I can’t think of any one that applies to on here but for future reference :P and seeing as I am typing it out to post on other sites....