LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peeing By Pain?

Okay, so I'm not trying to pull a "punk180" here and name something which is probably not gonna work and will probably give some people some weird ideas, but I have to ask the question.

You've all probably heard the stories of those people who got spanked so hard they peed their pants? Or when you were young someone got tickled to hard they peed their pants? Or the same thing with someone scolding you? Well, I was wondering about the idea of possibly pain or sensitivity causing you to wet your diapers, or let your bladder release. I know, wierd, right? But I was thinking that is it possible? Maybe there is a reaction in the brain that causes you to release your sphincter when too much sensation is traveling through your nerves. For example, a very hard spanking would stimulate your buttocks. Tickling someone could cause the overstimulation of the sphincter, and loosen it. Scolding someone would cause the metnal fatigue of being yelled at and scared into releasing your bodily functions. I don't intend to give people ideas, but at the same time I am merely wondering if it's possible?

I am not sure on some of your questions, but for me the more my back is irritated and more pain the more I have problems with incon. This can range from minor seeps. slow seeps to sudden uncontrolled urge for bladder or bowel or if real bad = both. I have nerve damage in both upper and lower back so if I try to do too much the more issues I get. My best Doc thinks my nervous system get overwhelmed with all the signals and it can last for hours to days. My personal guess is WHO KNOWS just have to wake up and start again tomorrow. :crybaby:

I have known of people that peed their pants from extreme fear, and one described it as almost like fainting.But that was life threatening circumstances. I would not recomend that to anyone, could have a bad day. :bash:

I don't think it would be possible to continually recreate a situation like the mentioned ones and get the same results. Someone I knew who wet themselves out of fear of one of his parents only did it for a while and obviously learned to control it and not be afraid in that situation again. Your wetting technique may get results a time or two but not repeatedly I'd think unless you truly already have a weak bladder or condition of some sort like that. I don't think there's necessarily a "trigger" on your body or a "button" you could push to make yourself wet uncontrollably. Sure, tickling may cause you to wet but it's a lot of torture and other things could happen before you wet. Either way, I know what your trying to ask I think but it seems like the benefit of wetting to me would be way to offset by the way I have to get to that point. I'd rather just wet myself and not be in pain or be tortured. Just my opinion though.

With my relatively poor bladder control I often have to consciously 'hold it' :( Anything that breaks that concentration means my bladder lets go :o Sudden sharp pain has done it. Loud noises, sudden fear for my life, and anything that is a shock to my thinking can do it :blush: Usually I 'clamp down' almost instantly and only wet a little but sometimes there's no stopping the flood :angry: Personally I'd rather avoid the pain, fear, and shock. By diapering these problems go away all by themselves, and that's one of the reasons I now diaper almost every day. Wearing a diaper equals no problems with wet pants and a happier 'me' B)

If you really desire incontinence the first step is wearing diapers 24/7 with no exceptions. I once thought I'd like to be incontinent, but now that I'm losing my bladder control that perspective has changed :huh: I found that what I really sought was a "valid reason" to wear diapers :angel_not:Wanting to wear diapers is valid reason enough :D If incontinence follows then so be it. If I remain the same with both good and bad days that's fine too. If I regain the control I once had that's OK- I can still wear diapers and I will. I think it's important to truly know what's driving you to wanting to be incontinent and addressing the issue at that point :thumbsup:

No matter the motivation the first step is always diapering 24/7 right now and not ever stopping, always using them instead of the toilet, and always dealing with diaper changes as needed instead of as wanted, fully accepting whatever those results are as your life now, because that's what real incontinence is all about. It's neither dream or nightmare, it's just life and dealing with what that is to you.

Bettypooh

Incontinence by pain. I can understand wetting/messing out of fear, but out of pain? Only if the pain was sphincter or bladder-related.

I know a couple of people who wet simply by sneezing.