LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Pee While Walking?

I have always wanted to learn how to pee while walking as it seems the only time I can wet is when I am not moving at all. How many people have mastered this technique? Once about a year ago while I was leaving a movie I had a full enough bladder that I managed to get it to start flowing while I was walking out of the theater. unfortunately I was wearing a pull up that I had too much faith in at the time. I had a really embarrassing leak while I was with friends. I think psychologically this has created a fear for me which prevents me from practicing doing it again even with a better diaper.

So basically does anyone have any tips on how to develop this ability or idea of how long it would even take?

I've found that practice is the best way. Drink a ton of water, tea, juice, get your flow going really good for an hour or more, then every time you need to go, practice walking while you let it out. Eventually, it will become second nature. I don't have any problem going while walking now.

• Like 1

To add to what Creepymouse said, I'd say: exercise. After you eat and drink, go out and exercise. I like walking around the neighborhood once in a while. The more I exercise, the more I walk, the better likelihood that you wet while walking.

Practice is the only way, but try this, stop and start to letting go and then take a few steps and keep trying it took me quite a while to learn how, but after that I wet my diaper everyday on my walk.

It was winter and very cold I wore a diaper under a wet suit and enjoyed it vary much

• 4 weeks later...

I don't see a problem with that. I do it all the time, I used the Natural Unpotty Training Method and have let go freely, walking, running, biking, driving and sailing.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I have always wanted to learn how to pee while walking as it seems the only time I can wet is when I am not moving at all. How many people have mastered this technique? Once about a year ago while I was leaving a movie I had a full enough bladder that I managed to get it to start flowing while I was walking out of the theater. unfortunately I was wearing a pull up that I had too much faith in at the time. I had a really embarrassing leak while I was with friends. I think psychologically this has created a fear for me which prevents me from practicing doing it again even with a better diaper.

So basically does anyone have any tips on how to develop this ability or idea of how long it would even take?

I'll chime in with what everyone else is saying; practice, practice, practice. I don't remember how long it took to master peeing while walking, sitting, laying on my back and driving but I do remember it took a while. Now, its no problem at all. I even got the peeing without my facial expression changing down, though my b/f swears he can tell.

SoCalAB is undoubtedly correct, but it is more difficult for those who wear only part time.

There are times when I don't let go until I'm standing still, but if I've had enough water it doesn't matter what I'm doing.

Still, what everyone else has said is true. Practice is the trick - and that's basically what SoCalAB is saying as well. Strap on a diaper and leave it on until you need the next one. That and the rest of the program will get you there.

Some of us can't wear 24/7/365 even if we wanted to, so unless you're going to wear all the time, you're going to have to be 'inconvenienced' by such things as having to stand still to pee.

I have found 2 things that help.

1) For some reason the longer I have worn and wet the easier it is for me to do it. So if I had been wearing and wetting whenever I had the urge all day, then I find it easier to let it go.

2) I have to start wetting, then start walking and it will continue flowing.

SoCalAB is undoubtedly correct, but it is more difficult for those who wear only part time.

There are times when I don't let go until I'm standing still, but if I've had enough water it doesn't matter what I'm doing.

Still, what everyone else has said is true. Practice is the trick - and that's basically what SoCalAB is saying as well. Strap on a diaper and leave it on until you need the next one. That and the rest of the program will get you there.

Some of us can't wear 24/7/365 even if we wanted to, so unless you're going to wear all the time, you're going to have to be 'inconvenienced' by such things as having to stand still to pee.

You hit the nail on the head with that reply Diaperpt

I don't consider it to be a "inconvenience" to have to stop and stand to pee, I was simply asking because I was curious. I do not wear regularly and I don't plan to make myself incontinent anytime soon but I did figure this might be the best place to ask. Thanks everyone for the answers.

I don't consider it to be a "inconvenience" to have to stop and stand to pee, I was simply asking because I was curious. I do not wear regularly and I don't plan to make myself incontinent anytime soon but I did figure this might be the best place to ask. Thanks everyone for the answers.

...and I didn't mean to imply any particular attitude on your part. My point is one with which I think you'd agree after reading all the responses - unless you were to allow yourself to pee more freely by getting more accustomed to wearing all the time, you may not easily pee while walking.

I hope you didn't think I was over reacting...I didn't mean to seem that way at all.

...and I didn't mean to imply any particular attitude on your part. My point is one with which I think you'd agree after reading all the responses - unless you were to allow yourself to pee more freely by getting more accustomed to wearing all the time, you may not easily pee while walking.

I hope you didn't think I was over reacting...I didn't mean to seem that way at all.

No problem, sorry if I seemed rude about it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

maybe try jumping up and down. If I have to pee really bad (or poo-poo) and I jump up and down I loose control sometimes any way. i will hop around messing and wetting myself.

Getting that down was a bit hard at first for me, I usually start before I walk..I walk slowly, so I can keep the flow going, but over time I don't need to even do that anymore..

• 5 years later...

Practice is all I can tell you if you feel the urge make literally baby steps to the closest place you could even start by moving while standing still or when you are out mowing the lawn is good practice drink lots and pee pee lots

Would you consider laughing yourself silly till control is briefly lost and then just let loose.

Pee while walking has to be a learned exercise and needs a trigger to start the flow - somewhat mind over matter.

If you don't mind it does not matter but wearing protection makes it easier to drain the center tank (airline/aviation term).

Unlearning potty training is the hang-up that has to be overcome "It is not nice to fool around with Natural Mother Nature !"