LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little'S Cookbook?

Codymoogle

I put this as part of my "About Me" on my profile, but it got me thinking so I figured I'd post it as a topic, too.

I hope to make a cookbook geared towards Adult Babies, ageplayers, inner children, and Advanced Babies one day! It'd have everything from smooth purees for the very young baby, to other fun foods and easy recipes for the bigger kids. It'd be different than a chronological kid's cookbook because I plan to include specific modifications for the recipes.

For example, my cookbook would have ingredient notes and/or full recipes geared to those who like punishment, with ingredients like:

For the messy ones:

- Edible laxatives (such as chocolate Exlax in brownies)

- Extra fiber

For those who like to wet:

- Natural diuretics (such as watermelon)

- Extra water

For those who like a nasty taste to their food:

- Castor oil (causes lots of mess, though)

- Strong seasonings that may make the food taste yucky

...among other groups. I'm hoping to make the cookbook as diverse as possible, to incorporate as many diet types and types of littles as possible.

So far, here are the diet types I have:

- Omnivorous: one who regularly eats meat/animal flesh (including fish/seafood), non-meat animal products such as eggs and milk, and plant products.

- "Semi-Vegetarians": as the same implies, "semi-vegetarianism" type diets are NOT actually vegetarian.

1. Flexitarianism - Occasional meat consumption, but focuses more on vegetarian food than meat as the "standard"...Basically, the focus is decreasing of meat in the diet without eliminating it. Flexitarians also generally eat animal products such as milk and eggs. Flexitarian has been used as a term in place of "semi-vegetarian" before.

2. Pollotarianism/"Pollo-vegetarianism" - A pollotarian will eat poultry, but no other type of meat (including fish/seafood), along with plant foods. A pollotarian generally also eats non-meat animal products.

3. Pescetarianism - A pescetarian will eat seafood, but no other meats, along with plant foods. A pescatarian may also eat non-meat animal products.

4. Pescapollo/pollopescatarianism - This one is just "pescatarian" and "pollotarian" together - A pescapollo/pollopescatarian will eat poultry and seafood, but not red meats. It's pretty much a flexitarian diet, and depending on who you ask, IS...However, in this post I have differentiated flexitarian from pescapollo/pollopescatarianism due to the red meat factor.

- Vegetarians

1. Lacto vegetarians - Lacto vegetarians do not eat any kind of meat (including seafood), nor do they eat eggs. Lacto vegetarians do consume dairy products, however, as well as plant foods.

2. Ovo vegetarians - Ovo vegetarians eat eggs and plant foods. They don't consume meats of any kind (including seafood), or dairy products.

3. Lacto-ovo vegetarians - Lacto-ovo vegetarians do not consume any type of animal flesh, but they do eat eggs and dairy products in addition to plant foods.

- Vegans: Vegans do not consume any animal products whatsoever, and there are a few categories of this:

1. Lifestyle vegans - These vegans do not eat any animal derived food products (even honey) or use any animal product in their daily lives (such as leather).

2. "Dietary" Vegan - Dietary vegans are usually Lifestyle vegans, but some vegans only follow the vegan diet instead of the full lifestyle. Some would argue that dietary vegans aren't actual vegans, but I consider dietary only vegans vegans in their own right.

3. Fruitatarian - One who follows a diet that is comprised solely of fruits, nuts and seeds, without animal products, vegetables and grains. I am reluctant to provide meals in my cookbook for those who follow this diet because of many worries about nutritional inadequacies. However, many desserts and side dishes will be fruitatarian friendly.

- Other

Raw foodism - This can be a diet that is omnivorous, vegetarian, or vegan, but raw foodists (sometimes called rawists) promote a diet consisting of un-cooked and un-processed food. Foods consumed in a raw food diet, if heated, are heated no higher than 104*F or 40*C. I will not feature raw meats, dairy, or eggs in my cookbook, due to safety concerns and liability.

That's all of the diets that I know of. If there's a diet that is missing (or if I have any information wrong), please don't hesitate to contact me/leave a reply.

Now, for the littles -

What is your diet, from the types listed above?

What is your diet like, consistency wise?

Do you eat thin, watery baby food?

Do you like it thicker and smooth?

Do you like it thick and with soft, mashable lumps of food left in?

Do you prefer small cut up chunks of food to eat with your fingers, or do you prefer larger pieces?

Do you like fun shapes, designs, and patterns to your food?

How about playing with it? Do you like to play with your food?

Are you an "eat and run" kid, or do you sit down to eat?

How about food mixing? Are you a mixer, or do your foods HAVE to stay separate?

Do you like to use food as punishment, or want something specific to happen because of your diet (like poop inducing, for example)? If so, what?

Can you cook, or are you a "microwave chef"? :P

Anything else you can tell me about your food preferences?

Oh, and a disclaimer:

I am in no way a medical professional, so if you decide to use things like medications in your food, ESPECIALLY if it's over the recommended dose, you do so at your own risk. However, if I do indeed write this book, I'm going to try to keep things natural - food wise and diet alterants wise.

Also, if I made this book, would anyone even buy it? If so, how much do you think is a reasonable price to pay?

~ moogle

My diet type

If it can be cooked I'll eat it.

My food tastes

Limited carbohydrates, starches and such

I like solids mixed with mushy food. Meat and mashed potatoes

Baby food

Not really, not against it but being diabetic i have nutritional requirements per meal.

Consistency, lumps, glops and all that other stuff

I'm not into lumpy food or chunks of food, unless pasta sauce.

Playing with food and small sizes

Okay food is one of the few things I am very territorial about I will hit people if they touch my food. As for playing with it, not usually however again in an age play sceanrio i can habve some fun. Like making the chicken nugget fly.

food mixing

Yes, I tend to mix everthing into a clump of deliciousness, except salad.

Food as punishment

I'm a diabetic, pretty much a food sadist now. As for trying to make someone else poop, i have ixed feelings. Part of me says cool and part of me says no, that's wrong. I'm not sure on that one yet.

Can I cook

I can cook basic foods, such as pasta, hot dogs, hamburgers, and ocassionally a quiche. I am lazy so I usually prefer to microwave food.

Anything Else

Would make my life and my future mommy's life easier if there were some no sugar added or low carb recipes included.

Would I buy it?

If on aamzon and not via paypal or if it's cheap.

• 6 months later...

What is your diet, from the types listed above?

Omnivorous

What is your diet like, consistency wise?

Well balanced (I try to eat everything

Do you eat thin, watery baby food?

Sometimes i do

Do you like it thicker and smooth?

ye i do

Do you like it thick and with soft, mashable lumps of food left in?

no

Do you prefer small cut up chunks of food to eat with your fingers, or do you prefer larger pieces?

of course small :)

Do you like fun shapes, designs, and patterns to your food?

sure!

How about playing with it? Do you like to play with your food?

if i'm a baby yes i do

Are you an "eat and run" kid, or do you sit down to eat?

i'm a sit down kid

How about food mixing? Are you a mixer, or do your foods HAVE to stay separate?

some separated some mixed, it depends

Do you like to use food as punishment, or want something specific to happen because of your diet (like poop inducing, for example)? If so, what?

hehehe, i'm a bad kid because i don't like veggies so sometimes i punish myself to eat it (babyfood or not... it's good for my health) and i don't like the "everything mixed" food... for example cheese, veggies and baby sauce

Can you cook, or are you a "microwave chef"? :P

i'm a cooker lol

Anything else you can tell me about your food preferences?

creamy cheese, pasta (i'm italian), meat...

Also, if I made this book, would anyone even buy it? If so, how much do you think is a reasonable price to pay?

if the price is low yes

You can do one of two things in this world presuming you are not medically unsound: Diet or Have a Life. If you are gong through four calssifications with several sub-classifications. You need a life

The rule is simple: un poco de todo

You could say I'm on a seefood diet; I see food/ I eat it, or the KISS diet. Keep It Simple Stupid

You can do one of two things in this world presuming you are not medically unsound: Diet or Have a Life. If you are gong through four calssifications with several sub-classifications. You need a life

Actually, I plan to become a dietitian, and I am working on that goal slowly. Please forgive that I found it interesting to note the different types of human diets at the time. Get a life? Gee, thanks - by the way, this is actually a project that fell by the wayside...If you notice, before abmike83ita's post, the last post was in February. The topic has been dead for a good long while. It warms my heart to be insulted over a dead 7-month old topic.

To all other members: If you haven't guessed by my response to Christine, this topic is dead. Please make a note of it and don't reply with answers to my original post.

~ moogle

Moogs, I don't remember seeing this topic before. I've heard of pescetarian only 2 months ago and it sounded interesting. Reading your descriptions was rather enlightening. Is there a name for someone who follows a biblical diet (ie no pork, only fish with scales and fins, etc)? I thought about studying to be a dietitian or nutritionist. I wish you luck in your endeavor.

Moogs, I don't remember seeing this topic before. I've heard of pescetarian only 2 months ago and it sounded interesting. Reading your descriptions was rather enlightening. Is there a name for someone who follows a biblical diet (ie no pork, only fish with scales and fins, etc)? I thought about studying to be a dietitian or nutritionist. I wish you luck in your endeavor.

Not to my knowledge. Thank you for the well wishes. Out of curiosity, what made you decide against studying to be a dietitian or nutritionist?

~ moogle

what made you decide against studying to be a dietitian or nutritionist?

~ moogle

I already have a career, though it's not very lucrative. I need some compelling evidence to justify going to school for nutrition. There is also the fact that the diet that I try to maintain is not among the texts of any college or university. (The book is anticipated to be finished by Thanksgiving.) I also like to cook and have thought about taking culinary classes. My goal would then be to combine the diet and culinary skills by opening a restaurant that serves only plates that are diet friendly. I don't see a market for it and would only be a novel idea that lasts a few months at best.

Fate has a sense of humor as after I was diagnosed diabetic, I had to take nutritional advice from a woman who's physique looked like she never ate a salad in her life.

Great example of hypocrisy.

• 1 month later...

My GF knows of my sissy baby desires and will participate to a very limited extent.. She will make food for me and buy diapers and laxatives etc for me. One thing she does enjoy is making my food. We have been together for 12 years although I have only been an AB with her for 4. She knows all the adult foods I hate and they are what she uses as my baby diet. Where she excels is in making ordinary food completely horrible in combination and taste. No matter what she concocts I am made to eat every single bit.

Some examples are:

cold creamed corn with a molasses slightly mixed in but not fully.

room temperature mushroom soup from the can, no water added with mashed chunks of avocado

warm stewed tomatoes slightly mixed with tapioca

baby cereal with raw eggs slightly mixed in

pureed olives in prune paste

plain yogurt with pureed beets

room temp creamed spinach with scrambled eggs chunks

pureed artichokes with molasses and egg whites

Every meal and usually 3 times a day for snacks I get a large baby bottle with formula or buttermilk with 1 tablespoon of vinegar added. She really likes making formula using sweetened condensed milk and dilutes it with water and vinegar.

Frequently she adds castor oil to the formula and once a month she makes a baby bottle for me with magnesium citrate for a very massive diaper filling. On those days I have to sit outside in the back yard (and yes I have been seen) until my diaper is filled.

I have a see saw I built and when she wants, I am handcuffed to the handle on the see saw and she comes out and we ride it a while. You can imagine what is happening to the warm mush in my diaper and plastic panties.

The absolute minimum time I must stay in the messy diapers is 4 hours and she uses a timer.

I cannot recommend the nasty food diet enough. It is gross yet really works wonders on a baby's diaper activities.

Sissysweet

My GF knows of my sissy baby desires and will participate to a very limited extent.. She will make food for me and buy diapers and laxatives etc for me. One thing she does enjoy is making my food. We have been together for 12 years although I have only been an AB with her for 4. She knows all the adult foods I hate and they are what she uses as my baby diet. Where she excels is in making ordinary food completely horrible in combination and taste. No matter what she concocts I am made to eat every single bit.

Some examples are:

cold creamed corn with a molasses slightly mixed in but not fully.

room temperature mushroom soup from the can, no water added with mashed chunks of avocado

warm stewed tomatoes slightly mixed with tapioca

baby cereal with raw eggs slightly mixed in

pureed olives in prune paste

plain yogurt with pureed beets

room temp creamed spinach with scrambled eggs chunks

pureed artichokes with molasses and egg whites

Every meal and usually 3 times a day for snacks I get a large baby bottle with formula or buttermilk with 1 tablespoon of vinegar added. She really likes making formula using sweetened condensed milk and dilutes it with water and vinegar.

Frequently she adds castor oil to the formula and once a month she makes a baby bottle for me with magnesium citrate for a very massive diaper filling. On those days I have to sit outside in the back yard (and yes I have been seen) until my diaper is filled.

I have a see saw I built and when she wants, I am handcuffed to the handle on the see saw and she comes out and we ride it a while. You can imagine what is happening to the warm mush in my diaper and plastic panties.

The absolute minimum time I must stay in the messy diapers is 4 hours and she uses a timer.

I cannot recommend the nasty food diet enough. It is gross yet really works wonders on a baby's diaper activities.

Sissysweet

*_* I love hen I'm force feeded to eat something that I don't like! I love when my sweety feed me whit veggie that I hate! she feed me whit pureed spinach, salad, broccoli... I LOVE IT!