LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bound Typeface

sdsddlr

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Katharsys

I mean the actual font. I'd love to type my psych thesis in that font.

Ummm, and this goes to further prove that people go into psych classes to further understand their own issues :)

(just kidding munchy!)

• 1 month later...
Guest Baby Tiana

I could make this font, if you want. It wont look perfect like the picture but will be very close, anyone interested?

That sounds interesting.

May I ask how you can do that? I've always been curious....

Guest Needschanging

I have a font creater program, i just cut the main image into 26 little ones for every letter than assign each image to a letter and into a .ttf format. Sorry if u didnt understand :) i just am very good at technology. :)

Guest Needschanging

Ok well i will get started on it. Its just i wasent sure if anyone wanted it and then me make it and no one would use it.

Guest Baby Tiana

I definitely will have fun typing with this!! Thank you very much! I can't wait! :D Should be bunches of fun.

Guest Needschanging

Question: you wont mind if its not completly perfect? I mean the extremly small and fine lines may not be visable.

Guest Baby Tiana

Answer: (:P) I don't really mind. Just the fact you believe you can do this... is great enough! :D And once printed off, I'm sure I can go over it with my fine tip pens. Thanks for doing this though hun! :D

Guest Needschanging

No prob! If i dont finish it tonight, will have to finish it on sunday because iam going to california for a week. Sorry for the wait :)