LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriend Court Me And Lock Me Up

diaper fun

i there this is what happened to me

about 8/9 months a go i got a bit randy to get my self off at this stage my girlfriend new nothing about it my fetish and was at work or leaste i fort.

so any way i put my self in a diaper nothing else on and cuffed both of my ankle to the bed real ankle cuffs key job any way from corner to corner to then i put my black rubber gimp mask on and zip it up at the back then i put my ballgag on made it really tite no way i could talk ziped my eyes up so i was in pitch black couldent see a thing and then handcuffed one hand to the bed and pulled the dova over me .so then i started to rub my my man hood on the diaper i was really hard i felt it wet imagerning being help less little did i know that was about to come true there i was playing with my self about 20min in to it i heard the door go and i fort o fuck i couldent get my self out of it quick enough and then my worst nightmare come true . she diddent say anything at first she must of stud there in shock she only thort i was just in bondage so she come running over to me and said lets play and she got the other hand cuff and cuffed me to the bed .so there i was spread eagle. chained up help less thing to my self what am i going to say. she then pulled the dova of me to find i was wearing a diaper there was a silence she said wot this and how long it been going on for and i couldent talk back because i was gagged so she removed my gag and unziped my eyes and i told her it my fetish diaper lover she never heard of it before and we chatted she was still angery .and then she siad right then if you want to be treated like a baby i shell treat you like one. then she just gagged me and zip my eyes back up before i could say anything .she said i'm going out be back in a bit don't go no ware and stored off then i heard the door slam so there i was all chained up helpless woundeing was she was going to do. then later i needed to go for a wee i couldent hold it much longer and i let it all go i felt good the release and the warm but the i realised how long am i going to be in a wet diaper for it felt like ages i heard the door go she came in and said i had something for you i was woundering wot it could be she said it a surprice for later on she then noticed i wee in it and said not to worry you being doing much worse she said i'v desided to for give you but you have to be punised for this i nodded my head agreed .right then she said u be locked up for 24 more hours if your not good then longer i agreed and muffled . i will release you at 20 past 8 tomorro night with no diaper change i then muffled and she gave me a good hard smack round my face i'm been there since 2ish pm i had to agree no choice .she then took my gag off an unblinded me and it was dark i thort she was jokeing .she said you look so cute like that helpless and started playing with my cock throue the diaper and i was getting she the sat on my face and said your a slave to me and said lick my pussy out now and said if you don't make me cum u be spending a bit longer in your diaper and till you get it right anyway i made her cum and she was satiified with me then she made me come and i come loads but then after i come i diddent want to be in my diaper and i wasent satisfied any more.she got up and said i go and put dinner on i bet your hungry and i said yes and she said i make you something nice so about 5 min later she come back with a bib a baby bowl and baby food i said wat this and she said it baby food and shootup and eat she put a bib on me and fed me and also made me a bottle up milk baby milk and made me eat and drink it all then wiped my mouth and gagged me and blindfolded me and slapped me round the face and said i was testing your gag out then say by the way i spiked your food with laxative to make you shit i thort o no please and walked off and shut the door about 15 min went by and i felt my sel wanting to go i couldent hold it i let it go i felt a mess some min it went by and she came back it and could smell it and she laughed at me came up to me a patted my bum so it went everyware and said get used to it and again walked off and said see you in the morning i felt a shamed next morning same rearoll same routine had she fed me breakfast and same happed i messed again and weed a few times same at dinner time messed again after that she said i'm going out see you 20 past 8 all i could thing off is being let out i fell sleep and then i woke up but still chained up the finaley she came back as promiced and release me she said i want to change you so i let her she then said your time in solitry is over but now you got to wear a diaper for 8 week i will change you and said there a chasitey belt on order for you. i diaper you and put the belt on you so you carn't take it off why i'm at work your banned from useing the toilet and you will mess in it when you need to go and clean the house on your hands and knees your hands will be chained up to your ankles and said if you do comply you be back on that bed this time for 48 hrs do we have a deal i said yes so as the week whent bye i found my self at night if watching tele she wound handcuff my hands back to back and gag me so i couldent interup why she was waching that the end to my true story hoped you liked ps i like it in the end and she going to lock me up againg and tease me this time ansd keep me indispence make me wait

this thread needs paragraphs.

sorry hun not that good at grammer or spelling

by the way what it like to be a AB i'v thort about it have you got like a mommy daddy type thing a frieng who dress you up ? i not being roude in the slitice i'm quarious to know wot it like

sorry hun not that good at grammer or spelling

by the way what it like to be a AB i'v thort about it have you got like a mommy daddy type thing a frieng who dress you up ? i not being roude in the slitice i'm quarious to know wot it like

add me to your friend list if you want havent got no friends on here yet

• 3 weeks later...