LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Fantasy

Guest Guest

Mine would be to be forced to wear a diposable diaper and plastic pants. After getting so hot having someone pour raw eggs and ice cubes in my daiper. Two in front and 2 in back and kept in them until the ice has melted. Of course a gag and hands tied would be a must!!

Guest Takkun

I mess myself literally every day driving home from work. I always want to get pulled over or something and have to get out of the car.

I also kind of...for whatever reason....want both my husband and I to mess in our diapers and then, rather than change each other, put our messy diaper on the other.

Or wear one big one together, sit on the bottom, and have him mess on me.

Im just a crazy guy. :P

Guest Guest_Fawsie_*

I dream of a time when I would be put into a diaper and a diaper shirt by my wife and brought to the backyard to play in the sun. She would sit with me on a blanket and we would have play time, then nap time, then diaper change time. If I were poopy, she would spank me and tell me that "Big Boys" don't poopy in their pants. At that point, she would punish me for pooping by putting them back on me and making me wear them till I had a diaper rash. In the process of re-diapering, she would get naked and sit on my face. After she put the diaper back on, she would force the poopy between my legs while I pleased her. :)

Something as simple as a nice day... turned into a fantasy!!!

Fawsie

Part of my fantasy would be to have my cloth diapered female love, set in my diapered lap, wet herself and then feel it through mine, or she could be without diaper and wet as she sat in my lap. Another part would be able to go 24/7 in cloth diapers and pants, with my lady changing me as I become to wet. :whistling:

My diaper fantasy; I am sitting at home when the phone rings, I answer it and it is one of the local convienience stores late night female clerks (she works the closing shift). She tells me that she has found a set of keys and thinks that they are mine (I live in a small town and we all know everybody), and asks me to stop by, it is almost closing time so I hurry over.

I arrive as she is sweeping the floor, it is a slow night so she shuts down the outside lights and locks the door, I think that it's a little strange but I just shrug it off. She finishes sweeping and tells me that her purse is in the office and to follow her. When she opens the office door she pushes me hard inside, I stumble and fall on the desk. She locks the door and reaches for a rag and sticks it in my face, it smells strange and then I black out.

As I open my eyes all I can see is black. I try and focus but still just black and as I try and move I realize I am tied up and I have a black bag over my head. I try and speak but I am gagged as well. April (not her real name) notices I am awake and tells me to stop moving as it is no use. She removes the bag and I see she has nothing on except a large disposable diaper. She unties my feet and then she tells me she is going to take off my cloths. She tells me she has been planning this for weeks.

Once I am stripped of all my cloths she opens a small suitcase and pulls out a diaper, plastic panties, a large baby dress, a pair of white tights,some strange looking mittens, a large pacifier, bib, bonnet and baby style shoes. I now realize what is about to happen and I try to escape. April tells me that the more I struggle the harder it will be for me so I stop. She tells me that ever since her baby girl went off to college she has been lonely and missed having her baby around and that she has had a crush on me for quite some time now.

She tells me exactly what she will do and how I must not resist her. She puts some powder in the diaper and then she fastens it nice and tight on me, next she takes the plastic panties and pulls them on over my diaper and checks the legs and waist for gaps, what happens next is unbelievable, the panties have an attatched belt and as she fastens it she also puts a little lock on the buckle, she tells me it is so I won't be tempted to remove the diaper and panties (little does she know, I wouldn't even if I could).

She puts on me, a pair of white tights over the diaper and panties, next comes the baby dress and it too has a lock on the zipper. She puts the shoes on me and locks them too, now comes the bib, bonnet and pacifier. The pacifier has a leather strap attatched to it and she buckles it behind my head, now I can't remove it or talk either. Finally the strange mittens, they are made out of heavy rubber and ball shaped, April tells me to make a fist with each hand and as I do she pulls the mittens over them and buckles the straps and secures the buckle with locks, now there is no way I can do anything.

She takes out a camera and takes several pictures of me. She starts to rub my swollen manhood trapped inside the diaper. I am moaning behind my gag and my body is moving in rythem with her hands. April senses that I am getting near climax and stops. She putts one hand down the front of her own diaper and gently massages her swollen clit as she strokes my penis with her other. She is getting excited and she is starting to tremble then she stops again. April removes my pacifier gag and put her moistend fingers in my mouth, I lick them clean, she takes my head and pulls me towards her swollen breasts and tells me to lick and suckle like a babe, I do as I am told (I want to be a good baby girl).

April is getting hot and excited and she pushes my mouth away, she gives me a long hard kiss then what she does next makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. April takes out a plastic bag and rubber strap and she puts it over my head and seals it tight, I try and remove it in a panic but I can not do anything with my hands. April tells me not to struggle, she will not let anything dangerous happen to me. I am slowly running out of air and I am breathing faster when she lifts the seal and allows freash air into the bag. When I have calmed back down she lowers the edge of the bag and seals it up again but she also pulls out a little bit of the plastic bag so that now there is a small opening and fresh air is allowed in. April pulls down my tights and unlocks the buckle from the panties and pulls them down also. April puts her hand down the front of my diaper and strokes my engorged manhood and with her other hand she reseals the plastic bag over my head then she stickes her hand down the front of her diaper and massages her clit as she strokes my penis. I am breathing fast and hard and I feel as though I am about to pass out, just then I feel myself orgasm and I hear April moan as she to orgasms, then all is dark.

When I wake up, I am dressed in my own cloths and sitting in a chair next to the desk in the office. April is also dressed and she tells me that if I say anything to anyone about what happened, the pictures she took would somehow turn up all over town. What she says next makes my heart skip a beat. She tells me anytime I want more all I have to do is give her a call. I have her number on speed dial. :D Thats it for now.

Guest Guest_baa_*

Mine is getting my fiancee to wear diapers for me and for her to like it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell her you you'll do anything if she tries,( that can be fun also!,) and start by promising to make it a real pleasure for her, she may relax enough to make your fantasy come true! Got to be worth a shot with a fiancee. B)

yeah, mine would definately have to do with be controlled with diapers. It would be in a setting like a prison and the guard would force me to undress and chain my arms and legs so that my arms are pointing upward. The guard (female) would then unfold a diaper and inform me that I will be in solitary confinement for two month, wearing nothing but a diaper and that I will be changed twice a day. The diaper will be locked and my arms and legs will be securely chained so that I can't get to the diaper if I tried. I would be forced to stand in solitary in my wet diaper for hours until the guards come and change me by chaining my arms and legs in the same position as before until I have a fresh new one.

The fantasy works with me or a girl in the submissive role.

• 1 month later...

My personal single-moment fantasy (i.e. a single experience I'd like to have)

I'm diapered and playing with some toys. As I play I'm hit with the all-too-familiar urge. I get up off the floor just enough to squat and wet & soil my diapers. I sit back down to play and do so contendly until a mommy or daddy (on this regard I'm not exceptionally picky) comes in and catches a whiff of my pants. He/she walks over and pulls back my diaper's waistband to check and make sure before I'm taken to my room/nursery to be changed into clean diapers.

Guest krissy

my fantasy is too take a vacation to a tropical setting. i am set up with a daddy that i chose from a picture but have never met. he takes me to our suite and tells me to undress and lay on the bed. he gets out a thick disposable diaper and puts it on me. next are plastic pants and a dress with a wide skirt. then he sits me on his lap and tells me the rules of the resort. he will be my daddy and will be charge of me for the entire week. mmm

Wow now I can see why there' so many humiliation stories in the STORIES section :P

My fantasy is to win the National Lottery ;)

hehe

But in Diapers - humm not sure! I guess I'd love to be told that work friends / people I see use diapers - and combined with a slow loss of control. I guess acceptance is want some DL's want, and otehrs want / look for humiliation.

I love the losing control over time stories, or where diapers are suddenly reuireed after an accident - and how someone copes / adapts, and those around them love them for it.

Diaperedpuppy

Another fantasy I've sometimes had is where I'm living in an apartment with a roommate. He/she lets me stay really cheap (if not just free), but only on the condition that I be his/her baby.

I'm kept in diapers 24/7 and must use them for everything. Fortunately, when I have to go to work, I'm allowed to use pull-ups or those Depend "readjustable undergarments" and can use the potty for #2's. Immediatelt upon returning home, though, I'm taken and changed into disposable or cloth diapers/plastic pants and if I gotta go that's where it'll wind up.

Day-to-day at home, I'm essentially a baby. I can talk grown up and have big person conversations with mommy/daddy. But aside from that s/he feeds me, clothes me, bathes me, disciplines me, etc. While there are baby outfits available, most of the time I wear only a t-shirt and diaper to make it easier to check my diapers for pee-pees or poopies. I sleep in a big-person bed, thoguh I'm supposed to treat it as a crib that I can't get out of unless someone lets me out.

Guest stillinmydiaper

My fantasy is to wear my diaper in public and have people notice and make comments about. I've worn my diaper to the grocery store before, but have never had the guts to expose even a portion of it.... If only I could work up the nerve.

My fantasy would be to be captured by a young mommy and be forced to wear thick diapers in front of her girlfriends. I would only get changed once a day at 12 noon after wunch. I would be forced to wear my poopy diaper to bed and wake up with it and get dressed in it with plastic panties. In the morning she would sit my poopy bottom on her lap and wrap me up in her robe and feed me my bottle.If i wus a good wittle boy, mommy would put me in tight jeans or just tights over my diapers so the diaper wasn't too visible to the wandering eye as we waddled around the block. :D ahhh....bliss:)

Guest Guest

I guess I'm lucky, I've lived out many of my fantasies with my g/f who was not into the fetish/ab/bdsm scene at first. Now she is and loves all sorts of wild stuff, a rare find indeed.

We've done everything from wetting on each other, to bondage, diapered bondage, forced wetting, forced and denied orgasm, humiliation both public and private, public and private wetting of diapers(usually going to movies and stuff), bottle feedings, spankings, changings, forced masturbation, tons and tons of verbal humiliation, and the list goes on.

My favorite was probably 1 day when she tied me down, put on a disposable, cut a slit in it, then another, then 2 ultra thick cloth ones, and rubber panties, then put a Hitachi magic wand inside the plastic panty, tied an adult sized paci around my head and forced it into my mouth, and sat on my chest while masturbating and rubbing my nipples, all the while the vibe in the panties keeping me rock hard and frustrated while she fingered herself to many orgasms and saying things like "if you were a big boy you could fuck me, but you're just my baby slave and you make creamies in your diapee..." etc, etc... after about 30min from nothing but the vibrations I came ULTRA hard in the diapers. She switched off the vibe and left me there saying "You're such a good boy for mommie making your stickies, now you have to make wetsies to complete your baby training, when I'm done with you, you'll love creaming and wetting for mommie in your baby diaper..."

Once she finally untied me I did something very similar to her, sticking a vibe inside her pussy that had a clitoral stimulator, a vibrating butt plug, ran the controls down her leg and diapered her thickly after restraining her. I kept her on the edge for at least an hour while I made her drink from a bottle with and adult sized nipple, kept pressing on her bladder. Once I saw she was uncomfortable, I made her cum over and over in the diaper telling her she was my little baby slut now, and I'd do with her what I pleased, the last orgasm she came so hard, lost control and wet as she came while I spanked her and verbally humiliated her.

To this day we still do stuff like that. I love her, she's the best.

here is just one of my fantasies is to go into a strore late at night with a full bladder to get some depends becasue I ran out and of course I need something to sleep in so I don't wet my bed. as I'm checking out the cashier (either a boy or a girl) realizes that I have a little wet spot on my jeans, sees the diapers and wants to know who these are for? I try to explain that they are for someone else and they don't believe me. So as I'm standing in line to check out, the cashier makes me pay for the diapers but won't give them to me.

The cashier notices that I really have to pee and tells me the only way I can have them is if I wet my pants right now in front of her. Embarrased and humliated I just let it go and pee my pants in front of her at the checkout. I love the warm feeling of it running down my pants. The cashier stares at me excitedly as I pee my pants. I stand there as she stares at me.

Finally, she gives me my diapers and tells me to be back everynight at closing if I want to have more fun. As I'm leaving the store I hear her announce for "clean up at cahsier number three and I leave.

• 2 weeks later...

okay my fantasy is to have a nice, cute, understanding girl to turn me into a little girl that needs to wear diapers. She then invites her girlfriends over to show me off to them. The other girls help the first girl teach me how to be a girl.

The other fantasy that I have is to have an accident in front of a hot young female. The female would then force me into diapers 24/7. She makes me her slave and tells me that if I don't obey her she will tell everybody that i'm a big baby.

My wife puts me in a diaper and then brings another man into bed with her and makes love while I sit in a crib wearing my wet diaper, watching them, and listening to my wife and her lover make fun of her little baby husband.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dave I love the idea of your fantasy, that sounds really exciting!