LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wholesome Mommy & Daddy Adult Baby Sitting

• 1 month later...

No prices posted and no website = epic fail.

Here it is!

newly developed Website with prices :

http://abdlcalgary.ca/

Many products coming to our online store, We are a wholesome ABDL couple that would like to provide a safe nurturing and inclusive home environment for AB's and DL's. We are new to the online community here at Daily Diaper. Thankyou to everyone who has given us valuable input and helped us to realize our dream to have a nursery for ABabies!

Mommy

abdlcalgary

new email : diaperme@abdlcalgary.ca

you can still reach loppy bunny at abdlcalgary@yahoo.ca

Guest diaperguy68

if you were in my town i would do this. but honestly i would only be comfortable with a mommy. no man is changing my diaper or seeing me in one.

hi glenndl love ya ! i also do not know what larp means ? .But to the mommy and daddy in calgary make sure you have your website up and fully functionally before you try to make friends or get us interested in your nursery . Take care and good luck on the nursery !!

We are still developing our products section,

We would like to develope a wish list.

Though we have several products we would like to make available we are interested to know what the community wants/needs and would like to see more available. Again thanks to everyone who has posted and emailed us with input :)

• 2 weeks later...

i personally think you should give the babies who come to you an option to take home one of the diapers they wet at yur nursery tha you have changed. it may seem a little weird but i know if i could ake home a momento like tha i would want to

ABDL Calgary souviniers :) actually you get all sorts of goodies with the option to take home with you or to store discretely in your very own diaper bag - that's just for you.

• 7 years later...