LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting The Journey Again...

Tonight I boxed up all my underwear, bought a case of Depends, and I'm going to try it again. I feel so much better in diapers, I should be in them all the time. It's better for my health because I'll be more relaxed and less aggravated.

This is the first serious effort that I've made at going 24/7. I've tried some half-rear-ended attempts in the past.

Here's my strategy:

At home: Attends & Bambinos... Attends inside the Bambino to save money, swapping the attends out so the Bambinos only get used once a day.

In the world: Depends & Tena, depending on how discreet I have to be. Attends sometimes when I doubt I'll be around people much.

In family/doctor/whatever situations: Underwear with an incontinence pad.

I realize this may not be the perfect definition of 24/7, but there are some situations where wearing a diaper would be impossible without severe embarrassment. At least by wearing incontinence pads I can limit that and hopefully make it only very brief periods. And avoiding that at all costs, I think I can qualify for 24/7 lifestyle this time.

So, here I go... I'll keep you updated on the path to loving and depending on diapers. Feel free to share relevant tips, struggles, and how to deal with the rough patches.

I've been 24/7 for 2-1/2 years now. I use cloth diapers and baby pants while at home (evenings, nights, most of the weekend) which has upfront costs, but saves a lot of money over the useful life of the diapers. At work, I wear a Pampers size 7 with an elastic strap I made to allow them to fit me (32 inch waist). Other than work and when I want to wear less baggy pants, I wear carpenter jeans (baggiest I can find that don't look strange) and Sam's Club Member's Mark diapers. Those can be extended with Depend or Tranquility booster pads, but that's for going on a long drive.

Get a diaper bag backpack and get used to changing disposibles while standing and leaning against a wall. Get used to doing laundry every day if you also sleep in cloth diapers at night as I do. Get baby wipes and wipe dispensers. Sam's (Costco) has the best price on bulk wipes to refill the dispensers. Get loose fitting dark pants and incontinence pads for your chairs and sofa. Accept the fact that diapers will occassionally leak and prepare for it. Do all that and you can succeed this time!

Good luck if you enjoy it and don't hate yourself if you don't stay diapered 24/7. Remember that this is your choice and you are making it for your continued pleasure. There are many that thought they would like this and found that it interfered with their social lives. It does and anyone would understand if go without a diaper at times. It's okay because it's your choice and your life.

Aloha Brah,

Honu

• Like 1

No, I'm over the embarrassment, there are just a few family members that are anti-diaper and I chose the path of least resistance around them. Long story...

Anyways, the process got derailed last night. My pilonidal cyst got angry and sent me into quite a pain spell.

Oh well. If you know what that is, you know diapers don't go well with it. As much as I'd like to go 24/7, if that is going to erupt in pain at night... can't do it.

Lessons learned: Depends are really discreet, and real life doesn't always let you have what you want.

Well, I asked my doctor what it would take to get the show-stopper fixed.

Ugh. Surgery. Told me to just keep my bottom dry as much as possible... telling your doctor that you want to wear diapers non-stop doesn't really seem appropriate, I got my answer.

And antibiotics. I know sleeping in Depends wasn't the brightest of ideas, but I figured leaks were gonna happen anyways, better get used to it.

The good news is apparently pilonidals can go dormant after a decade or two... so dream deferred, not necessarily denied.

My long term goal is for mild incontinence, what most people experience after the '12-month programs' but, I'm not going to feel too down over having to put that on hold. I've been blessed with 9 years of diaper comfort... incontinence isn't needed to go 24/7, so I'm taking a slower route for now.

Short term goals:

Bumping diaper use up to 24 hours slowly.

Keeping my rear as dry as possible.

Exercising more (especially with diapers... chafing = lame).

When I get that 24/7 wear up to a consistent couple of months, I'll take another stab at the incontinence route.