LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Big Kid" Water Bottle

justagirl4fun

I am definitely, without a doubt, an adult kid. I love kid stuff. Baby/toddler stuff does nothing for me. As such, I've never felt compelled to even try using a baby bottle or sippy cup. I have a Nalgene water bottle and when I heard about their kids Grip and Gulp I decided to try it, but get no enjoyment from the sippy top. This week, though, I found something I LOVE. I've been using Camelbak water bottles for several years now and love them...no leaks and durable (which is good because I drop mine all the time!). The other day I saw on amazon.com that they have a .4 liter kids water bottle...same as the adult ones, just smaller and with fun designs!!! Mermaids, butterflies, flowers, pirates, dinosaurs, etc. I ordered one and it came in the mail today. Gotta give it a good wash, then I can't wait to use it!!! I got the mermaid one...bright green with a pink, white, and turquoise design. Any big little girl would love it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Baby Tiana

Ohh, I love these things! I've got something a little similar to it. I haven't been able to find a good Nalgene bottle that I like. But may all time favorite part about them is the straw! I hate how bottles (baby and normal water bottles) you've got to hold up if you want to get every drop. With the straw, I don't have to look funny, tilting the bottle up. I'm thrilled to see that there are kid ones with designs!!! Thank you so much for running across it on amazon! :)

Tiana

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I have to bring this back from the dead to show off my newest water bottles and sippy. I still have my cool mermaid CamelBak, but I got a lady bug one recently and a green 1 liter CamelBak (it's laying down, and is a lot bigger than it looks here!) too, for when I have to be big. The sippy top from the pink Nalgene will fit on any of the water bottles...I think it looks cool on the mermaid one! The Nuk learner sippy is my newest, and most babyish. Kinda too babyish for me, but it is comfortable to use and fun to have for when I'm feeling very little. I might get an actual nipple to swap out with the sipper spout just out of curiosity, but idk.

0720161529.jpg