LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Relatives

Well why don't you just get him in private and ask him what's on his mind before assuming it's diapers and possibly scarring him.

DEAR LORD TAKE THIS ADVICE!!!! first off the kids 13, maybe he just got a boner and doesn't know what it is... dont assume because you like diapers he does too... if you have a secret you are more likely to read into behaviors thinking that person too shares your secret.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot of the help you guys :) I'm taking him out to lunch today and I'll bring up the topic casually. I'll keep you posted! Thanks so much for all the support <3

What topic?? the feeling that he wants to tell you something or talk about something or the 'supposed' diaper thing??

If he has something he is hesitant to talk about or bothering him, you need to assure him that it is ok to discuss things and feelings and that he can trust you with the information, or that you, being his older sister, can be trusted and are there to help him and be there for him. this is a great opportunity for creating a better relationship, and add to the brother/sister bonding.

The 'family' I came from never did this, my father kept secrets and really could not be trusted with anything and he never trusted anyone, so my brothers and I unfortunately carry on that feeling of mistrust. It makes me sad that it is this way, and there isn't much I can do to change it, it is what it is.

You have an opportunity to be a hero to your brother, don't assume he might be into diapers and such, unless he knows about this side of you and might be curious, but since you are asking here, I presume that he doesn't....

Have an interesting lunch!

qwack

Reminds me of a funny conversation I had with my father a few years back. We were having lunch out:

Dad: I want to talk to you about something.

Me: Is is about the pound of cocaine I've been hiding under the bed?

Dad: What?

Me: Or is it about the time I had sex with a hooker in a dumpster behind the church?

Dad: Well...

Me: Well, what?

Dad: I was wondering what you think mom would want for Mother's Day.

Me: Cocaine?

• Like 2

Well, just got back from lunch (really long, I know) but it went amazingly! We started out with the usually talking about school, how things are going back with the fam-fam, the normal small talk. We're pretty close, despite the age difference, as surprising as that is. Anyway, I brought up the fact that he'd been seeming like he had something on his mind. He said he had, not meeting my eyes. I asked what it was and he went a little red, saying that he didn't want to talk about it. I told him that was perfectly fine and we moved on. After a while he did tell me that he wanted my advice. I told him I'd try my best. He admitted that he had been looking around on the internet and he found diapers a turn on. He was pretty embarrassed about it so I hugged him across the table and lifted my shirt a little to show him I was wearing a diaper. He looked so surprised, but also really relieved. I told him I'd be there for him the entire time, told him about this site, and he said he'd looked into it. He thinks he's an AB so I'm pretty excited. He knows about my Daddy (Mike) and stuff as well so I think we're going to be talking about this and comparing ideas again soon. I'm really happy with how it turned out!!!

Thank all you guys for the help! I'm flaoting on air right now!!!!

Love you all~

Baby Angel

• Like 1

I told him I'd be there for him the entire time, told him about this site, and he said he'd looked into it. He thinks he's an AB so I'm pretty excited.

You told your 13 year old Teen Baby brother about DailyDiapers? I understand the need for support fully, but this IS an 18+ only site. If he wants to join, I'd say direct him to ADISC until he turns 18.

~ moogle

You told your 13 year old Teen Baby brother about DailyDiapers? I understand the need for support fully, but this IS an 18+ only site. If he wants to join, I'd say direct him to ADISC until he turns 18.

~ moogle

Ditto this, glad it worked out and he was able to talk about his concerns, but he needs to start out somewhere else and not here....sorry. Door locked until he's 18 or until 2015.

Congrats otherwise :)

A little supervised or just-looking I am fine with, but obviously we can not let him join here at his age. ADISC is a good place for teens and I have talked with them about being where we direct them.

More thoughts later. On iPhone right now.

Guest KuroiYukiKit

Wow Diaperangel, I really wish you the best with him. It should really help alot with his confidence about it if anything knowing that he has someone near that if not into it for the same reasons also wears.

~ moogle

Hahaha I was one of those crazy 13 year olds going to websites that were 18+ only and stuff. Frequented this place for years before I was 18. I would like to look at the negatives of me doing so:

1. Perhaps a heightened desire to look at pictures of chicks in diapers.

2. Perhaps a heightened desire to read diaper stories.

3. Falsely hoping and believing that I would be able to look on the website and find a girl my age near me who was into the fetish (YEAH RIGHT!)

4. Having to lie about ages to sign up for many sites. [Oh Noes! Sorry Hay-zeus!]

5. ....Make me more perverse?

I've got no regrets. I felt comfort coming to sites like this and others because it made me feel normal; it can maybe a bit therapeutic for some? Face it people, unless you were over 18 to begin with when you first stumbled on the sites, you were younger and ignoring the 18+ banners!!

Is there ANYONE, and I'm excited if there is cause I'll be shocked, but ANYONE who has browsed ANY website before they were 18, saw the banner that they shouldn't proceed and said "Oh fiddlesticks! I'll just go back to Google.."

Yeah, okay. Just like if you were at a party and someone offered you a joint. If you don't take it, you know there is a group of people laughing their asses off feeling groovy having a great time, while you are sipping a coke feeling awkward. Hahahaha it'll be legal soon kiddies.

-JeiSiN

• Like 1

so negatie to encouraging her underage brother to visit an over 18 website.. she is endangering the welfare of aminor, which is a crime in many countries.. not to mention putting all of us at risk for persecution as we dont know if he signs up what his screen name will be and maybe someone things "all finally someone i can relate to and tell all of my diaper fantasies to" and then too late find out its a 13 year old who only came to this site because of his 18 year old sister.

i mean DailyDi has already spoken his opinoin, and looking is one thing, signing up and actively participating is a whole other ballgame, one which puts every single one of us at risk.

So was I. I was on DPF when I was 10. However, that doesn't mean we should let 13 year olds sign up on an 18+ site if we know they're 13.

~ moogle

That's what I am saying. There is really no way to monitor the age of every visitor - that's what parental control software is supposed to be for if parents would use it. Who looks at the site we can't really control, but we can and must control who USES the site.

Before we start nailing her to the cross so to speak, keep in mind that she may have only mentioned this site's existance. Therefore proving that he and she aren't alone. Not necessarily to come here.

Also, unless it is a typo, she said that he looked into it, as in past tense. As in he looked at this site on his own already.

Sister, I say tread lightly, you're on shakity ground. . Don't forget, this is your little brother.

Bad things that can happen:

He wants to see you in diapers, now that he knows you not only wear them, but are also interested in them, similar to how he is. How do you feel about your brother masturbating to you?

He wants you to diaper him. I don't think I need to further elaborate how dangerous this scenario can be. Many of the stories here involve young boys being diapered and babysat by their older sisters. In fantasy, this can be harmless. In reality, it's not something that can result in a positive outcome. Again, how do you feel about your brother masturbating to you?

I'm glad you think this is a good thing -- and it can be -- but there are so much more opportunities for this to be something VERY tragic to both of you.

Think very hard about your approach and actions with this newfound information. Set extremely conservative boundaries for both you, and your brother.

Sister, I say tread lightly, you're on shakity ground. . Don't forget, this is your little brother.

Bad things that can happen:

He wants to see you in diapers, now that he knows you not only wear them, but are also interested in them, similar to how he is. How do you feel about your brother masturbating to you?

He wants you to diaper him. I don't think I need to further elaborate how dangerous this scenario can be. Many of the stories here involve young boys being diapered and babysat by their older sisters. In fantasy, this can be harmless. In reality, it's not something that can result in a positive outcome. Again, how do you feel about your brother masturbating to you?

I'm glad you think this is a good thing -- and it can be -- but there are so much more opportunities for this to be something VERY tragic to both of you.

Think very hard about your approach and actions with this newfound information. Set extremely conservative boundaries for both you, and your brother.

Sorry to be devil's advocate but I have not seen any indication of most of the above based on her posts.

From what I gathered, he felt like he was strange and his sis set him straight by letting him know he wasn't alone.