LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smelling Like A Disabled Incontinent Person

If you was incontinent and lived in a nursing home would you start smelling institutionalized? I mean if you had a poopy accident they take you away to get cleaned up by wet wipes and changed into a clean nappy, do you think in time you would start smelling like a incontinent person? Just have a institutionalized aroma about you? Perhaps?

• Like 2

What?? Okay, just the title was enough to derail me. "Smelling like a disabled incontinent person" - I have a disability, and I'm incontinent...And I smell just like your average, non-disabled, non-incontinent person. That's really rude, implying that those with disabilities and incontinence smell different.

~ moogle

• Like 11

Why would you want to...I would think that cant smell too nice to smell institutionalized...I'd rather be smelling like baby powder personally...and I agree with Moogle. That kinda sounds like youre making fun of people that are inco.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I agree with Autie AB on the "how to behave on internet forums" part, but not the troll video. Everyone seems to think that Goerge is a troll, which I'll have to disagree with. He's just nosy, wich is positive. Please, if anyone has the urge to annoy someone and blame them, do it to me. I, for once, enjoy reading SOME* (* mostly 0.1%) of Goerge's topics. So please, if you don't like the thread, at least don't write in it. Though I do agree that the title can (and is) very annoying and harassing to the inco. people in here, which, in this case, is pretty stupid to bring up in that way. Keep it rolling nice and easy, without smacking each other's heads.

• Like 1

WTF! Man have you ever thought of a check up from the neck up?

I too am both incontinent and disabled.

I wonder if you ever give more than a few minutes thought to anything you post on here? :badmood:

I agree with Autie AB on the "how to behave on internet forums" part, but not the troll video. Everyone seems to think that Goerge is a troll, which I'll have to disagree with.

When you go from stupid but mildly amusing to totally wacko to offensive in order to obtain more and more attention for yourself, that's the very definition of an escalating troll.

Guest little_jonny

If you was incontinent and lived in a nursing home would you start smelling institutionalized? I mean if you had a poopy accident they take you away to get cleaned up by wet wipes and changed into a clean nappy, do you think in time you would start smelling like a incontinent person? Just have a institutionalized aroma about you? Perhaps?

they smell just like anyone else who has an accident and get changed. there is no different smell or aroma. get your mind out of the gutter

Hay, that was a genuine question with no offence attached to it.... When my Dad was sectioned some years ago I remember visiting him at the hospital, While he was incapacitated though sedation and in bed their was a guy in a catatonic state frozen in his ward..... Although he was wearing a dressing gown their was a aroma from the industrial washing powder they use, I'm guessing in larger places where the staffing is thin that they neglect to care for the patients probably.....

• Like 1

are you mentally handicapped? Seriously I know in school you are told that there are no stupid questions...well your teachers lied! :rolleyes:(j/k relax)

i have to agree, there are no stupid questions. but there are a hell of a lot of inquisitive idiots. and im curious now, whats an institutionalized smell, i just imagined someone smelling like a building, i got a chuckle at least.

I agree. There are no stupid questions, but there are questions that really don't make a lot of sense.

EDIT: I find the question to be, in a way, exploitative of people who are elderly, disabled and incontinent.

I've been misunderstood again, DirtyRocker I find 'in a way' that people wearing bambinos and robinsons baby powers totally exploitative of babies..... God forbid people smelling like a baby!

I'm going to step in at this moment and say that I don't think there is anything wrong with having fantasies of invalidity. While I realize that the poster in question has a well documented history of using these forums as his litterbox(or is it diaper in this case?), his base urges are no more or less worthy of condemnation than those of anybody else.

Not only that, but he is speaking specifically of those that are institutionalized. I am sorry to break it to you guys, but there are some FILTHY nursing homes out there. There are indeed poor individuals who never maintain a proper level of hygiene because they are no longer able to take care of themselves properly and those around them do not have the resources/will to do so for them. There should be no reason for independent individuals who suffer from incontinence or mobility problems to take his statement as directed at them.

That said, the OP needs to find a better way to communicate his sexual ideations. Write a story or something, stop counting on other people for your wank material and contribute.

• Like 1

To George: That's not a good comparison.

As an analogy to what I said, you're saying that adult diapers (products) -- that are similar to baby diapers -- are exploitative of babies.

Um... what?

In my opinion, the whole premise of this thread is basically the pursuit of finding gratification from people with unfortunate, debilitating circumstances. My conscience tells me something is not right here.

I've been misunderstood again, DirtyRocker I find 'in a way' that people wearing bambinos and robinsons baby powers totally exploitative of babies..... God forbid people smelling like a baby!

George, i think i said this in a past thread of yours. If you want to avoid bad comments why don't you elaborate a bit more so we know for sure what you mean. If i read your main post of this thread i find myself disgusted by what appears to be a blatant insult to incontinent individuals. Now if you didn't wish to mean such things then i suggest re-writing your main post in a manner where we clearly understand what you want to say or ask without people being insulted.

Tip: Try reading over what you've written down a few times to make sure your ideas are well structured with no chance of misunderstanding.

Necros

In my opinion, the whole premise of this thread is basically the pursuit of finding gratification from people with unfortunate, debilitating circumstances. My conscience tells me something is not right here.

That's exactly what it is. However, there are going to be people suffering regardless of what 'Boy Goerge' thinks in his own home. In no way is he contributing to the suffering felt by these individuals, he merely finds the notion arousing. If he was utterly revolted by the thought like most other people are, it would not make one bit of difference, he would just be one more of countless that was revolted.

That's exactly what it is. However, there are going to be people suffering regardless of what 'Boy Goerge' thinks in his own home. In no way is he contributing to the suffering felt by these individuals, he merely finds the notion arousing. If he was utterly revolted by the thought like most other people are, it would not make one bit of difference, he would just be one more of countless that was revolted.

On a more humorous note:

Nappa: Vegita what does the scouter say about WallaWalla's age play level?

Vegita: IMPOSSIBLE!! ITS OVER 9000!!!!!! *crushes scouter*

That is all.

Necros

I understand what you're saying. I'm not saying he's contributing to the suffering. You can still be exploitative and not contribute to the suffering of those being exploited. After all, for all we know, he hasn't gone beyond posts of a message board to enact his personal fantasies.