LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can Sitting On A Exploding Toilet Make You Incontinent?

Goerge

I recently read about some guy sitting on toilet while smoking and the methane gas that was trapped ignited severely damaging is anus, I was just wondering would that of made him fecally incontinent and diaper dependent? Just wondering!

• Like 1

All I can say is, because your over the pond... google a show called Mythbusters...you can't make that happen! Proven and Busted! :rolleyes:

besides mythbusters totaly debunking the myth. last i checked the nerves and sphinctors controlling bowel movments are internal and prob be untouched with a fireball ... although it would hurt i doubt it would make them incon....but go ahead and try if you want....but make sure you video it and put it on youtube....

No dont think so. I used to go to Demo derbies at intermission sometimes they brought out this outhouse and a guy would go in and it would blow up, a lot a noise stuff went everywhere. The smoke would clear and the wobbly guy would stagger around a bit :bash: but he didnt look incon, may have had a headache or two :roflmao: