LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking Positions

BabyCharley

What position are you spanked in?

For me,my mommy has knee issues, so a OTK spanking doesn't work so well for her. We sometimes use the me laying across the bed position, but one that we've been using with much success recently is the diaper position.- I lay on my back-and have to hold my feet with my hands(she helps with this a little) and she spanks me from there. The thing I love about this position- especially for a punishment spanking is that it is very humiliating it allows her to see my face as she's spanking me, and puts my butt in a position that allows her to hit the sweet spot easiest. That position also tightens the skin/muscles in that area, which leads to the spanking being felt more.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When MY mommy or older sister spank me,I am to lay on my bed face down,and my plastic panty and my cloth diaper is removed only over my baby bottom.Keeping the diaper still under my front area and between my legs,just in case a have a pee pee accident while being spanked.I learn my lesson very quickly,and after my spanking,while crying and diaper and panty reapplied.I am tucked into bed with my pacifier to nurse on while I think about what I did wrong,and must cry myself to sleep.

my daddy spanks me in whatever position i am in when i misbehave, lying down, kneel on the floor, standing up... he'll just WACK on my buttom.... how many times depends on what i've done....

Guest Katharsys

While I am not the one getting spanked, I prefer to hold my little one over my knee. Calling her over to me, or pulling her to me, helps to build the anticipation of what is about to come.

There is something about her ineffectual struggling to get away, even as I hold her in place continuing the spanking, that adds to the reinforcement of her being little and the humiliation of the punishment.

Of course, some other things can be done with the hand on the arm wrapped around her - thus adding to the mixed confusion and feelings that arise from her spanking...

• Like 2

While I am not the one getting spanked, I prefer to hold my little one over my knee. Calling her over to me, or pulling her to me, helps to build the anticipation of what is about to come.

There is something about her ineffectual struggling to get away, even as I hold her in place continuing the spanking, that adds to the reinforcement of her being little and the humiliation of the punishment.

Of course, some other things can be done with the hand on the arm wrapped around her - thus adding to the mixed confusion and feelings that arise from her spanking...

*sigh* awwwww nothing like a good firm hand holding your struggling body while you are being spanked!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As BabyMaggie posted, I usually spank her over my knee (OTK). I prefer this position as the spanker because if she puts her hand over her naughty butt, it's easy to grap that arm and hold it against her back. This really helps me keep her in the spanking position and restrict her wiggling.

While laying on the bed and the OP's diaper position do fully expose a naughty bottom for the spanking it deserves, they do nothing about a little one's natural tendency to wiggle, cover, kick and otherwise try to dictate when their spanking is done. How foolish! Only the parent giving the spanking decides when the spanking is over and not the child. For those that are into furniture, there are benches and such, but that's not how one would spank a naughty child.

• 1 month later...

I was spanked like "sarah_ab" wherever it happen and what position I was in. My parents spanked me immediately, because I shouldn’t forget for what I was spanked. One the one hand good, because you don’t fear going home and be spanked before bed, on the other hand it was humiliating if you did something in the mall with people watching.

I have been told I am going to be spanked in "The Diaper Position." This will be in a couple of weeks time, and I don't know what to expect, could somebody please explain the diaper position, and anything else I should know.

The diaper position refers to the person to be spanked is laying down as if to have their diaper changed and their legs raised and then the exposed bottom spanked

Guest NaughtyAshes

I only enjoy spanking for the discipline aspect, i've found myself not to be a masochist at all and it really hurts!

I guess I prefer OTK, with all the rituals involved in that variety.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been told I am going to be spanked in "The Diaper Position." This will be in a couple of weeks time, and I don't know what to expect, could somebody please explain the diaper position, and anything else I should know.

Expect this to not only be humiliating, it's going to hurt, more so than some other positions, I can tell you that from experience. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a paddle on order (arrving tomorrow - yay!!!). I'm going to try get the fiancee into it, anf the information on this board has given me a good few ideas! Probably gonna start soft-ish, and see what's comfortable for us both. Thanks for all the info! :)

My Daddy usually pulls down my panties if I have wet them and puts me over his knee and spanks my bottom, the other day I drank lots and wet all over the floor, Daddy was not happy and spanked my bottom with me kneeling and then over his knee till it was very red, I have been in diapers since then, which is much better.

• 2 years later...

I am spanked several ways. Over my daddy's lap but first he makes me stand in front of him and scolds me then unzips my pants. He then pulls them down to just below my knees. Then he pulls me over his lap spanking me on my panties. Sometimes I have wet my panties while he is spanking me then he rubs me between my legs, telling me how naughty I am for wetting my panties. Then he pulls them down to where my pants are and spanks me on my bottom which is wet and stings a lot more. He uses a hairbrush after his hand then stands me in the corner until he is ready. Then he takes my clothes off including my wet panties and puts me in the bathtub and washes me down. I'm not allowed to touch myself at all. Then he dries me off and puts a t shirt on me but not panties. My bottom is so red that panties hurt so I have to lay on my tummy.