LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does A Poopy Diaper Make You Feel More Like A Baby

Yes, a powerless baby. - There's a deeper  reason/ meaning to all this in the way I see it. (not sure if others feel the same)

It's a thing about power. It's about young attractive girl's having power over me. Sort of like the big sister who over powers her little brother.

• I'm a baby boy who has to wear diapers, the girl does not have to, so I loose to her maturity over me. People will listen to her and not me. There for she has power over me.
  • It's being is a situation you can't escape, a point of no return, wearing a stinky diaper puts you at a disadvantage and lowers your rank of authority to be free and respected.
  • It's the humiliation of having a bunch of girls looking at me and making comments about my stinky diaper in a way that upsets me. Not being able to escape the situation.
  • It's about a cute girl(s) telling me "You're not going anywhere, you're going to stay on my lap" as I drool on my shirt and squirm in my loaded diaper while trying to escape her spider like tickling fingers - and  all her girlfriends giggling and making comments about my stinky diaper. 
  • It's about getting so angry from her power over me, that I blow a gasket and explode my diaper on her lap
  • It's really about turning anger into a feeling of pleasure. Anger of being defeated and powerless and channeling the exploding sensation of anger into the front of my diaper.

• 1 year later...

I had to mess today. Could barely hold it in, I dropped off my daughter at school and left desperate to release the mess in my very wet overnight megamax. I stopped in a parking lot down the street and relaxed as I pulled to a stop I relaxed and it immediately began to squish out towards the front and back. I lit a cigarette as it was piling up in the back and by the time I finished lighting the cigarette, everything that was coming out on it's own was now making a noticeable lump in the back. As I stood there I kept grunting out more and more. I got back in my car and it pushed all the way up to my belt in the back and out to the sides and the front. It was a half hour drive through rush hour but I enjoyed every minute in my big squishy messy wet diaper. 

For me I enjoy going wherever I am as long as I'm not with someone that doesn't know or it's too crowded.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I had to mess today. Could barely hold it in, I dropped off my daughter at school and left desperate to release the mess in my very wet overnight megamax. I stopped in a parking lot down the street and relaxed as I pulled to a stop I relaxed and it immediately began to squish out towards the front and back. I lit a cigarette as it was piling up in the back and by the time I finished lighting the cigarette, everything that was coming out on it's own was now making a noticeable lump in the back. As I stood there I kept grunting out more and more. I got back in my car and it pushed all the way up to my belt in the back and out to the sides and the front. It was a half hour drive through rush hour but I enjoyed every minute in my big squishy messy wet diaper. 

For me I enjoy going wherever I am as long as I'm not with someone that doesn't know or it's too crowded.

The question is, does your daughter know you wear diapers?  Ever worry that you might be stopped on the way home by the police in a diaper that full?  Sounds like a good way to get full use out of a soaked Mega Max that you wore to bed the night before.

I dont poop in my diapers often, the only time i do generally is when im alone and need to go and dont want to go to the bathroom. Like when im playing a game or watching tv.
It defiantly makes me feel more childish knowing that id rather fill my diaper and change after cartoons then take the time to go potty.

I’m the same, house to myself, diaper on, then I get busy doing something like playing with my electric trains, and then “oh no I’ve pooped” lucky for me I had a diaper on, then I’ll keep playing until I can’t stand the smell any more, clean up and fresh diaper and away I go.[emoji3]

I think it definitely draws out a connection to my younger self, but I think I mostly associate it with freedom and a sense of safety. In the past couple of years I’ve noticed I tend to gravitate towards going in this way because I feel less exposed and more comfortable. Going on the toilet doesn’t leave me with the same feelings, and I am definitely less relaxed afterwards... I think it has turned into something akin to a self care ritual for me. Interesting question! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/7/2020 at 5:29 PM, EastCoastGirl said:

I used to not do it but I was encouraged to do so by a mommy. I regressed  very, very fast that way. 

Hello what state you living in I'm in nh if you want to chat 

Yes!..lt most certainly does..the xtra bulky droopy diaper weight..that squishy slippery feeling inside my thick cloth diapers up against my bottom..And , that wonderful stinky poopy Diapee smell..any way l move, l can feel that wonderful Super Babyish, poopy diaper feeling..:) 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Pushing poopoo in my diaper doesn’t make me feel like a baby, but more like my 5 year old little side. She does her peepee and doodoo in her Pampies on purpose, because she is too much of a brat princess to stop playing and be bothered with going to sit on the potty. Despite her parents attempts to lure her into a cute pair of Little Mermaid panties, she would only poop all over Ariel, so they have given up hope of potty training this princess. So yea.. that’s the idea that runs through my mind when I squat down and start pushing princess poo out my hole. And mmn.. the warm bliss of sitting on it.

• Like 2
On 2/14/2018 at 2:39 AM, crawling-in-diapers said:

Yes, a powerless baby. - There's a deeper  reason/ meaning to all this in the way I see it. (not sure if others feel the same)

It's a thing about power. It's about young attractive girl's having power over me. Sort of like the big sister who over powers her little brother.

• I'm a baby boy who has to wear diapers, the girl does not have to, so I loose to her maturity over me. People will listen to her and not me. There for she has power over me.
  • It's being is a situation you can't escape, a point of no return, wearing a stinky diaper puts you at a disadvantage and lowers your rank of authority to be free and respected.
  • It's the humiliation of having a bunch of girls looking at me and making comments about my stinky diaper in a way that upsets me. Not being able to escape the situation.
  • It's about a cute girl(s) telling me "You're not going anywhere, you're going to stay on my lap" as I drool on my shirt and squirm in my loaded diaper while trying to escape her spider like tickling fingers - and  all her girlfriends giggling and making comments about my stinky diaper. 
  • It's about getting so angry from her power over me, that I blow a gasket and explode my diaper on her lap
  • It's really about turning anger into a feeling of pleasure. Anger of being defeated and powerless and channeling the exploding sensation of anger into the front of my diaper.

@crawling-in-diapers

You NAILED it - This is what it would feel like for someone to be the baby - No Control, No Power, but you also have no responsibility, and are TOLD what to do - as a baby, you don't have Any say, and you have to do what the Bigs tell you to do :)

Excellent!

Brian

I look at it this way;

Peeing and Pooping are part of life.  From the time you are born, until your end of life.  They are both actions we must do.  When you are little, you don't have to worry about this, because someone else helps you, bathing, feeding, changing, etc.  You don't have the ABILITY to TELL Mommy or Daddy that you have to use the bathroom, nor any CONTROL to make the attempt.  Until you are Potty Trained, you use a diaper, because that is what is expected of you.  When you are finally learning Potty Training, you learn that is is not appropriate to pee/poop in diapers anymore, but that you must use the toilet for both, as you have accidents and are transitioning out of diapers.  You Learn, and then you don't have to worry about the use of the diapers anymore, and you use Training Pants, then Underwear.

Throughout life, we have ALL had accidents, and we have had to deal with BOTH types:  If you are used to being able to make the toilet to void, then you make the attempt, because it is natural for you to do that.  Sometimes, you have Pee Accidents, sometimes, Poop Accidents, but they may make you feel like a baby, because it just "happens." with no warnings, or feelings.  It happens to all of us in life.

However, if you are incontinent, (and there are Several types of incontinence) you KNOW that you have to or will have to use the Toilet.  The person WILL EVENTUALLY have to do one or the other.  The difference is, that they have NO CONTROL of either Bladder, Bowels or BOTH, so they wear diapers to make sure that they can function.  Some, may say that they " are not a baby" and are just incontinent, and that's why they wear, while others are incontinent, and they add the "AB/DL" piece in at a later time, and embrace the lifestyle as much as they want, and modify it to their liking. 

If you are incontinent, you Pee, you poop, you change, you repeat.  Its a cycle.  If you have a diaper on, that way, you can void without worry, if you have the right gear on.  Its a function - The feeling(s) you may have experienced as a baby may click in as you do it the first few times, and you may say "This is: "Wrong"/ "Bad" / "Weird" / "Strange" or other descriptors."  We are TRAINED to think peeing and pooping in anything other than the toilet is "babyish."  

In My Case: Releasing the first few times felt strange, bad, etc, and I thought I was gonna be in trouble for doing it.  I was like "WAIT: I am incontinent....why am I scared to release...." Then I had a flashback.  As far as the feeling of doing it in my diaper, it may be babyish at first, but you get used to it.  Its not bad, but those poop accidents can be messy sometimes.

If you are a AB/DL, you may feel "babyish" if that puts you in that mindset, and that's COOL :) For me, it would be just a function - and I use a diaper.  If I had a setup where someone I trusted ran me through a scenario, where THEY took control from ME and babied me like described by @crawling-in-diapers THEN it would be "babyish" because the control dynamic changed.

Thoughts?

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Corrected Punctuation
  • 1 month later...

I find that baby powder can make a big difference, also wearing a full size adult diaper is best, no pull-up style as they are not wide enough or big enough to cope with what might come out of your butt, P U clean up with plenty of wet wipes and wrapped up and put straight in the outside trash bin. Putting on a fresh diaper afterwards lots of baby powder just so you can smell good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1