LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does A Poopy Diaper Make You Feel More Like A Baby

• 2 months later...

I definitely feel more like a baby when I poop my diapers. It's a fantastic feeling. I love scooting around on the floor in my poop filled diaper. It feels great to have poo all over my butt.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

For me it's diffrent i don't have a thing for adult baby but do love to mess my diaper as full as i can and hang out in them for a while...it even happens a lot that i just poop my undies and jeans...i like to pretend it was accidental and do it in public sometimes(at night, secluded)

!!ILoaded Big white undies ripped pj's.jpg

• Like 1

Really does, when I just want to let go and completely regress I let it happen and I make sure to reinforce the diaper too with gorilla tape over the top so I can't easily just take it off. From there as it happens and after I look at my attire and suck it all in, that I just really let myself be a baby and completely mess myself and now I'm sitting in it with no escape.

• 4 months later...

Personally I don't really feel like a baby after I pooed my nappy. I don't know what it is I guess it's just a lovely feeling being able to poo in bed or whilst walking along for instance

• 1 month later...

Nothing beats the squishy feeling of a big poopy diaper. Sitting down and feeling it squish around is heaven, and the cleanup isn't so bad when you have diapers and are used to it. Making a big giant mess in my diaper does make me feel very little, and that's exactly how I wanna feel.

• Like 1

Pooping my diaper, is the ultimate submission to a Dommy Mommy and the diaper. When the Mommy is the one forcing me, it's it a regressive experience...there's no way to be macho in a loaded diaper with a Dommy Mommy's hand on it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The more I do poopies in my diapers the more naughtier it feels to me. It is not related to any AB desires but it certainly seems to please that very naughty little 4 year old girl that lives inside me.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't feel regressed in a poopy nappy but I do LOVE to feel naughty. I can't do it often and usually when I do, it's the icing on the cake. I feel naughty for wanting my nappies, naughtier for wetting my nappies, naughtier still for touching them.... well pooping is the ultimate naughty thing I could do. Yay naughtiness!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1