LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does A Poopy Diaper Make You Feel More Like A Baby

• 1 month later...

when i go poopy it makes me feel good, untill it starts to itch then if my mommy dont smell it first, i start to make little sounds, i play the game of not telling her, she knows if im wet or messy, and sometimes its a surprise, lol like today i have a massive poopy diaper witch i woke up too, and my mommy comes into the room and says some one has a stinky bottom, then when she undid my sleeper, it got even stronger, she said it seem my baby blew up in his diapers... I sure did... lol.

makes me feel very much like a baby.

Living alone doesn't really give much motivation for a person to poo a diaper and squish around in it BECAUSE of the cleanup. if we all had someone who was willing and ready to clean up our messy fun then I am sure we would all spend at least an hour a day rolling around in our filth for the babyishness. But for those who live alone (as in an apartment) there is little motivation to go through with being poopy because of the dreaded cleaing up. And there is also the feeling of lonely sadness that comes with speding a friday night alone in a poopy diaper, and not hanging out with friends.

• Like 1

I understand the whole thing...

<snip>

One problem I had was that my skin didn't like it at all.

<snip>

I suggest that if you wish to try the messy diaper again, before diapering, use diaper cream and apply it thick. It acts as a barrier to the skin so that a messy diaper does not cause diaper rash.

Everyone is turned on by different things, but for me give me my sopping wet cummy diaper any day. The weight, the warmth, the tidiness, the

fact that both cum and pee are good for my skin all make it my preferred way of having a good time in my cloth diapers.

Wet diapers - urine and ejaculate are not really caustic to the skin, but the bacteria that are on your skin that feed on the urine etc are. A wet diaper can, in some cases, create a worse diaper rash than a messy one. As I said earlier, a good barrier cream (diaper cream) will prevent this.

There is a common misconception in relation to baby powder. Baby powder, or more correctly, talcum powder in.on the diaper area does nothing to prevent diaper rash. It is normally used as a perfume only. Baby powder is used also to dry up the excess moisture after bathing a baby. Baby powder can also be used on the thighs & plastic pants to lubricate against friction rashes. The only thing that is effective in diaper rash prevention is a suitable barrier cream. This is normally NOT water soluble, and keeps moisture (urine & feces) and the associated bacteria at bay from attacking the skin.

Back on topic...

A messy diaper to me at times does make me feel more infantile, if that was possible, since I am incontinent. Sometimes, in the mornings, I wake up all snuggled with my bear, in a wet but otherwise clean diaper with the feeling of a full bowel. All it needs is a little push and I am messy. It feels so wrong but also so right to stay there, and I have to admit that some days I have actually rang in sick to work cause it feels so nice.

• Like 1

Keep in mind that not all people here are AB. Many that are DL's will wet and poop in their diaper for different reasons that have nothing to do with feeling like a baby! Maybe it's that they just like how a messy diaper feels when wearing it! Maybe it's the feeling of pushing it out into the diaper or walking around with a big lump in the lower seat of your diaper. SOme like how it feels when they sit in it and squish it all around. Dosn't mean that it makes them feel like a baby, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Today was a "baby" day for me. Just wearing diapers makes me feel like a baby. This afternoon I had a messy diaper to deal with, which is happening more often these days. I was waddling to the bathroom when I just let go. I will say that messing a diaper while walking (or waddling in my case) did make me feel very much like a baby. Thank goodness for Chlorophyl.

I'd like to echo the clean-up part, it is such a big job, and the only way to really get it all, is by a shower. Altogether, I say no it doesn't.

How exactly is a shower a "big job"? Most people take one every day; all told it should take you 15 minutes of your life. Even less if you get a handheld sprayer for your shower. I can totally understand why people don't like messing, but this whole excuse of the cleanup being a hassle is just people being lazy IMO.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Living alone doesn't really give much motivation for a person to poo a diaper and squish around in it BECAUSE of the cleanup. if we all had someone who was willing and ready to clean up our messy fun then I am sure we would all spend at least an hour a day rolling around in our filth for the babyishness. But for those who live alone (as in an apartment) there is little motivation to go through with being poopy because of the dreaded cleaing up. And there is also the feeling of lonely sadness that comes with speding a friday night alone in a poopy diaper, and not hanging out with friends.

i shower whenever i mess, it makes cleanup so much easier.

• 5 months later...

I feel like a baby wearing diapers in general. I sometimes wear adult diapers, but mostly I wear baby diapers, and I load them, squish around in them and then sleep in them. The next morning, I take it off, put on a new one and go around for the day. I try to poop in my diapers at least once a day. I change in the morning and that's it.

As many others have said, pooping in my nappy makes me feel more like a naughty toddler/child than a baby. Often, when I start regressing I like to poop in my briefs first, like a kid having an accident and trying ot hide it, before putting on a nappy, which I usually only wet, but do mess occasionaly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Teenage_Legend

I'm new here and saw this post it relates to me a lot. I don't want to make a bad first impression. BUT here goes

When I am in my Maximum absorbency 3 tape XL depends I professionally powder and rash cream and I Diaper up like a boss. When I'm in the diaper I can't explain how normal it feels like the diaper was meant to be there in the first place. I am incontent on both matters but I learned to not let it slow me down. I usually engage in activities with friends like soccer or wrestling or even Karl fighting with nerf swords. My friends know of my status so they don't give me a hard time.

If I'm at home on Warcraft or ps3 online I usually never get the chance to make it to the restroom so I usually use my diaper. Depending on the situation I usually don't change being in a wet diaper with rash cream and powder is not the end of the world. If I mess I actually get that weird feeling I can't explain it but it just feels so satisfying. The warm Moose spreading out and filling the space. I can usually not change for like 3 hours and be fine but if I push it I know what I'm asking for.

When I sleep at night I put fresh powder and cream and then I go to bed 4 out of the 7 days I wake up messy I guess its my diet. I'm 7in for 7like on the wetting though. I do hope there are others like me here and maybe we could roleplay and be friend or hell even playpals just watch out I can be wild. But than again I'm sure others here can keep up with me as well

I find it is very babyish to poop my diaper especially if it happens in public or in front of my mommy. I feel naughty but feel good it relieves stress.

Guest Teenage_Legend

I think most of us here get that same feeling sometimes to be completely honest a full diaper tends to make you feel Babyish and a feeling of regression to the younger age of your life.