LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does A Poopy Diaper Make You Feel More Like A Baby

When you poop in your diaper does it make you feel more like a baby than when you just wet? Is the poopy diaper the ultimate babyish thing?

Pooping doesnt make me feel more babyish, it just makes me feel like crap...but do it every once in while anyways

Most of the times when I messy my diapers it not really intentional, but if it happens it happens. Baby Eeyore had a very messy day on thursday after being constipated for 5 days after her surgery. It took and enema and epsom salt to clear it up, but boy was it a mess. Yes she felt babyish, but also embarassed as she leaked out side her diapers twice. :blush: Thankfully I'm a nurse and messy diapers don't really phase me. :)

For me, it would simulate the loss of control. I would be one of those that would want to be "forced" to wear and have no choice about wearing. Not incontinent (not until the social stigmas go away anyway) but the decision is taken away though.

Guest Baby Tiana

Although I have never messed, I don't think it would make me feel more like a baby...or even toddler. Perhaps it's because I've always hated stinky diapers, as I tend to gag easily to smell. But what ever keeps your boat a float as I always say.....

Well if you were ever tempted to try it I guess you could always poop in your diaper and breathe through your mouth to avoid coming into contact with any smell. :D

Naw, if you can't deal with the stink of a poopy bottom get out of the playpen!

Poopy buttz 4eva!

I will expand a bit on my last post on this topic: I guess a poopy diaper makes me feel more like a toddler, I suppose. Like, maybe, I want to be out of the sight of others' while I'm pooping. That I guess would be a "naughty" thing to do. I may be told I did a naughty thing yet still be lovingly catered too. I don't know if I remember exactly what being a baby was like. As far as enjoying pooping goes, yes, it makes me feel my age play age of 3 or so. I don't always do it in the same exact set or setting either so sometimes I get an excitement from the "point of no return" feeling, and other times I may be totally submissive I guess.

Although I have never messed, I don't think it would make me feel more like a baby...or even toddler. Perhaps it's because I've always hated stinky diapers, as I tend to gag easily to smell. But what ever keeps your boat a float as I always say.....

You hear alot of people with some of the same complaints about the smell making them gag and not want to mess. I replied to a post saying that sometimes there just is the right time to mess, and when this time comes, you will definately know! Unfortunately, if you rush into doing something you're not quite sure you're going to like - chances are you won't enjoy it and probably be hesitant to ever do it again. Take your time and when it happens, I guarantee you will thoroghly enjoy yourself!

P.S. for the first time, do it in the confines of your own home and while you are alone.

hope that helps!

I do also really enjoy the feeling of a messy diaper. Specifically the so-called bulge! Also, the Point of no return and the anticipation of trying to hold your mess as long as possible before finally not being able to stop it are simply amazing rushes that are all part of what diapers mean to probably most of us, right?!!

Let's face it: THAT'S WHAT DIAPERS ARE FOR!!!!!!!

I know I feel a lot more babyish after pooping in my diapers.

Me to and is nice to youst leat it come in the diaper. Yost leak a real baby.

Eh, pooping doesn't make me feel any more babyish than peeing. Babies poop AND pee, so I don't know why one would make me feel more like a baby than the other. But I'm not really AB and am not in it for the baby feeling so maybe I just don't get it.

Eh, pooping doesn't make me feel any more babyish than peeing. Babies poop AND pee, so I don't know why one would make me feel more like a baby than the other. But I'm not really AB and am not in it for the baby feeling so maybe I just don't get it.

Agreed.

I'm not an AB, so the idea seems weird to me.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW lots of great answers! I poop in them every once and a while, while I am home alone. I have had a diaper on and been out shopping, I needed to poop so I did as I knelled down to pick something up or hid behind a vehicle while I did it. I went home right away because I stank bad but I felt so naughty and babyish. I do have to agree it is the ultimate naughty thing to do in your diapers! Well there's that "other" naughty thing but.... that doesn't make me feel like a baby, he he.

When I do poop I try to do it in my disp diapers. Any one else ever poop their cloth diapers? What a mess and it gets everywhere, uugghh.

I am getting used to having the concept in my head that I will be diapered for life. Not only is messing totally enjoyable, "helpless" messing is the ultimate good feeling, right up there with helpless wetting. I enjoy seeing myself as helpless, insecure, child-like, hedonistic, selfish when it comes do my diapers. There's nothing quite so nice as being with a group of ABDLs and just being able to go potty in your diaper under your pants around them. Its AB/DL heaven. I like thinking abut having Little friends and playmates.

I'm here in a messy, wet Boys Goodnight Pullup (XL) and plan to enjoy it for awhile, then shower, diaper-up and go about my day, including a trip to Wal-Mart and a long drive to a new self-storage garage. We're planning a move. I'm proud to be an adult baby.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Oh yes a really poopy diaper just makes me feel like the most helpless baby ever. :rolleyes:

Wetting is okay. I mean, it feels nice but just doesn't have the same feeling that a rock hard poopy has when it falls down into the seat of my diaper. Moist is fun, but reaching around to feel that lump is just awesome in every way. :blush:

Usually I plop down on the floor hard to break up the poo and get it all squishy. Then I watch cartoons. :lol:

The only downside is that warm messes turn cold very fast and there is nothing I hate more than a cold mess. :badmood: That's why I usually mess 2-3 times per diaper, to keep it warm and smushy. :whistling: