LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ask Little Christine

This thread is for anyone who wishes to ask or discuss on anything in RUBBER PANTIES'R'US upt to this point. To stay up to date on this thread. Follow it

I am new here but have been ABLG for many years, was in DPF from 1983-95. I am almost 5 but always in diapers and rubber panties

I am Christine Daryleanne Paradise and grownup ladies call me Little Chirstine

• 8 months later...

I am new here but have been ABLG for many years, was in DPF from 1980-95. I am almost 5 but always in diapers and rubber panties

I am Christine Daryleanne Paradise and grownup ladies call me Little Chirstine

I have decided to bring this oldie but goodie to act as a personal "forum" ; well actuall a thread. I think it would be a good idea for persons to have personal fourm to act as a "room"

• 1 year later...

I HAVE BEEN HERE 10 WHOLE YEARS

Humm - you must be getting pretty big for those PINK diapered skirts !

In any event happy birthday diapered anniversary !

• 8 months later...

This is my Newbie Nursery post. I posted above that I would use it for my "room". Now that my ABOUT ME serves that purpose, I can use this to take questions or comments, if done nicely (else it is off with you io the troll booth), about what you see there, and mostly about what is there or something reasonable, which is quite a bit. It takes you here to post the question or comment. The same goes for Rubber Panties'R'US The link is at the bottom of thepag