LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Incontinent , Not So A To B!

Goerge

I've been following the twelve month diaper dependence guide on and off for some years kinda going though extreme binge cycles where I'm wearing constantly then I lose interest with wearing nappies going down the sexual obsessive incontinence fantasy road where my life consists of spending whole days searching the internet on ways to become incontinent and being naughty with myself :angel_not: , dreaming about my incontinent life, then I get extremely interested in wearing again concluding the only safe way is to just wear all the time, instead of the painful or expensive methods I seem to think about most often. I then make detailed plans on my goals buying six months supply of nappies then bang I'm wearing full time again..... then the process repeats itself...... blar blar blar!

But it seems that my continence is gradually getting worse. I have reached the stage where I can wet with minimum effect, like now I'm drinking a beer I can feel a little pressure building up in my bladder when it reaches a certain amount I can feel wee going down my willy pipe and dribble in my nappy, the urine just following in with no pressure and in small amounts, My external sphincter muscle used to spasm where it would involuntary clamp for a couple of seconds then expel my urine, kinda singing a little afterwords...... But now I can sit her and let myself leak and feel nothing, no stinging or clamping.. (still with control if I want)

This leads me to now! I finished one cycle losing the desire of wearing nappies and started the hands on :whistling: obsessive aspect once again I find I have to go to the toilet all the time..... I'm always feeling urine in my bladder, I go to the toilet and I just dribble a little and have to forcibly squeeze it out or just sand their and dribble for a while.... This feels like all the time and at night seems worse because I can't sleep. ( like I'm a slave to the toilet because I can't sleep because of the uncomfortable feeling in my bladder all the time..

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Seriously you need to come to terms with your self first. You obviously like wearing diapers so get off the roller coaster of wearing them one day, then not for another. It sounds like when you start wearing diapers again you over compensate and get into more than you should which lead to your urinary track infection (uti). Set yourself a goal of wearing diapers every day & night after you get home from work for one month. If you're comfortable with that, and can afford it, then keep at it. Eventually try setting yourself another goal of wearing those pull-up "briefs" to work for another full month. Just be careful with wetting those as they are heavily prone to leaking. But, since those are cloth-like nobody would notice. If someone does notice and asks, don't deny it- that will only make the stigma worse. Instead tell them you've been dealing with incontinence for quite some time now. You'll be able to truthfully tell them you've had to wear diapers at night for some time, and need some sort of protection during the day for your medical condition. Then tell them you and your doctor aren't exactly sure why you've developed it (maybe stress because that really does cause incontinence in some), but ultimately diapers were the only real option since the drugs weren't working (surprise- they often don't work). If everything goes good you could be wearing real plastic diapers 24/7 in about 6 months. Your work won't dare fire you over it, and your coworkers have to remain nice about it, since as far as they know it really is a true medical condition. If not then sit back and roll in the dough you'll make from suing their pants off (pun intended) under the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Americans with Disabilities act??? SHIT! We're paying for Britain too? They must have stuck that in when we weren't looking in a Stumbless package... :whistling::P

Guest Baby Rina

Americans with Disabilities act??? SHIT! We're paying for Britain too? They must have stuck that in when we weren't looking in a Stumbless package... :whistling::P

Actually repaid you know the ADA dates back to arround the sixties or so. As long as a disibilitiy doesn't impair you from doing your job you can't be fired for it. Alps it requires handicap equpied access and facilities for any place of business employing over 15 people I think. And the same for any public place.