LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Training

peelover

Do you use your pull-up or the potty. Do you use the big boy potty or do you use a potty chair?

Well I am mostly always in my diapers.When I am in my TRAINING panties,mommy makes me use my OLD TRUE potty chair.Mommy straps me onto it,and sits there in the bathroom to watch me make sure I do it right.Then mommy wipes me after I finish!!!(THIS IS ALL TRUE).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

David is a big boy, but he still needs his diapers. His pee and poop are still outside his conscious control, and they will be fore the foreseeable future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A lot of the time I use the big girl potty, but I go through phases where I just won't keep my pants dry and I wear pull-ups, sometimes up to a week at a time. Sometimes I will use the potty when I'm wearing them, especially for #2 but usually when I wear them I wet in them. I usually only wear diapers during the day if I am being bad and wetting too many pull-ups. I don't think I'll ever be all the way potty trained.

We get the adaptive gear catalogs (my wife was a special ed teacher). They make large size potty chairs and those things that sit on top of toilets but their pretty institutional looking.

We get the adaptive gear catalogs (my wife was a special ed teacher). They make large size potty chairs and those things that sit on top of toilets but their pretty institutional looking.

As for the plain potty chairs, that's what stickers are for! :)

• 1 month later...

On the rare occasions when I do wear a diaper, I will wet it...too much of a hassle to take it off to pee, then put it back on! I tried doing #2 in a diaper a few times, but did not enjoy it so I probably won't do that again! #2 always goes in the potty! I've bought the adult pullups but don't like them so no more pullups for me until someone (are you listening, ABU and Bambino?) makes an adult-sized pullup that looks and fits like Underjams or Goodnights. If I had something like that that I could wear all the time, I think that most of the time I would make it to the potty on time, but they might get a little damp on occasion!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I was working on putting together an emergency kit in case of an earthquake and discovered camping toilets, which are way more potty-chair-like than the medical equipment potties. I haven't bought one yet, and they're usually pretty plain, not decorated but a better starting point that those medical ones, I think.

• 5 months later...

I just go in my pants. I have cloth training pants so that When I have an accident I dont poop in my big boy underwear. If I wet though I will be in trouble cause I dont get plastic pants. I am not allowed to have diapers cause if I do then I will start wetting again too. I got put back into training pants cause mommy says I cant be trusted not to poop my pants.

I may be a little kid but I still have trouble with using the potty so I mostly just wet my pullups like a big baby :) But if my mommy asks Its totally an accident and not because I like my diapys :D

I get to wear pull ups or trainers during the day if I am going to have easy access to the restroom, other wise I am in a diaper (esp car trips or situations where access to a toilet is variable). I am diapered at night before bed.