LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Training

peelover

• 2 weeks later...

I always poop in the potty, but I don't always pee there...sometimes I have an accident in my big girl clothes, and sometimes I wear a pull-up or a diaper. If I'm dry when i get up in the morning, I can wear big girl underwear if I want to, but if I'm not, I have to wear at least a pull-up. If I stay dry all day, I don't have to wear to bed, but sometimes I wear even if I don't have to.

• 2 months later...

I always go #2 in the big kid potty.

In the daytime, if I am home or close to a restroom I try to pee in a big kid potty, but if there is a line or something I just let myself wet my diaper. Or if I am playing outside, I usally use my diaper. However sometimes I just wet without hardly any warning, which makes diapers in the day a must.

At night I allow myself to wake briefly and I wet my diaper, after one or two wettings in the first hour ror two of sleep, I will start wetting either without waking up or waking up after peeing from the sensation of my sphincter closing (I think, it is right about that moment). Other times I wake up partially, feeling myself wetting, but unable to move. This was actually how I would wet at night as a kid and it scared...I guess the piss out of me lol.

If I don't use a diaper at night, I do have to get up to pee every 30-60 minutes, which is a big reason why years ago I started wearing them at night all the time. I just sleep so much better.