1. 1. have you ever tasted breast milk?

• Yes, can't get enough!
    • Yes, right from the source.
    • yes, but not directly.
    • Yes, but yukkies!
    • No, Gross!!
    • No, know where I can get some?
    • No, but it's on my list to Santa!

When my first child was born, he didn't drink enough to empty my wife out enough to relieve the pressure. She offered it to me. It was Great! After the secound child I couldn't stay awake to help her. :( .

Then later she tells me that if I had kept it up she would still be lactating today! :crybaby:

hey, i grossed myself out because the question has sexual undertones and to have the thought of my MOM in ANYTHING sexual is gross. however i exaggerated with saying i was going to puke. i didnt. its called a joke. and no, i didnt vote because my option is not up there. "no interest" the closest one is, "no gross" but i dont find milk gross. i drink a gallon of it weekly. and i can go to whatever forum and thread i want to thats available to me. and your twice my age. of course your referring to role play in age, am an ADULT BABY, i like my age regression as much as the next AB.

however i exaggerated with saying i was going to puke. i didnt. its called a joke.

Really, a joke? :screwy:

hey, i grossed myself out because the question has sexual undertones and to have the thought of my MOM in ANYTHING sexual is gross.

This is because you are thinking in young adult mind set. There is no undertones unless you brought them with you. So I am asking you to use your baby mode to answer. so vote " no, gross"

It has been about 16 years, with the birth of my daughter. Was most pleasing and at the time I wasn't a DL, which could have been even more fun. Oh well, water under the bridge, or into the diaper, whichever way you want to look at it. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

aftermy ex started weaning our last daughterm she asked me if I wanted to nurse. she was totally against the whole diaper and AB thing, but she nursed me twice a day for a whole week while I was on vacation, and whenever possible after vacation, Her milk finally dried up, due to not being able to nurse me on a regular basis, but it was great while it lasted. The only thing which would havenade it better would have been if I could have been laying there, sucking on her breast in my diapers and tee shirt as I slowly wet my diaper

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If poligamy was legal... My 3 or 4 wives could produce enough milk to breastfeed me 24/7...

And the health benefits would be incredible. Did you know that antibodies for bacteria show up in a mother's breast milk 1-2 weeks before a single sign appears in the mother's blood cultures?

Yeah, Adults need to stick to drinking "breast milk" from Animals. Much more natural.

The differance is that only humans have breasts. It's udder milk from cows. <-- Totally different! :D

And who the heck thought of drinking cow milk in the first place??? (The scenario went something like this: "Hey!, Look a Cow! I wander what those dangily things between it's legs are. I think that I am going to squeeze them and drink what comes out.")

i would LOVE to be really breatsfed - it's such an intimate bond

can't think of anything better!

Nothing better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 17 years later...

My wife breast fed both of our kids, so when she was ready to restart our love making I did. My sucking on her breasts was always part of our foreplay so I got to taste it many times. It was ok but not something that I miss. She'll be gone at the end of the month for 5 years now and I still miss her and her breasts.

I helped to get Mummy's breast milk flowing when she had our kids, with encouragement from the visiting nurse.  She was a bit hesitant about suggesting it, not wanting to gross us out, but of course that was never going to happen.  And no, the nurse wasn't present when we did this!  Unfortunately Mummy never had spare milk for me.  I didn't want to get my AB side mixed up with bringing up real babies, so these was no more breast milk for me, unfortunately.  I sort of went into the closet again until the kids had grown up.  Now I'm on the breast nightly, but no milk of course.  Mummy feeds me a bottle every night though.

• Like 1