LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Megan Getting What She Deserves

Chapter 8

I just laid in my bed, curling up, pulling me knees up to my chest. I couldn't really bother to cry anymore, it was starting to get exhausting.

I had a new dilemma, but all I could think about was poor Ashley. There was a mixture of emotions. The self serving concern has me upset that mom is making me do this and how humiliating it is, but there is also the aspect where I am greatly concerned about what I may have done to my sister, what her opinion is of me right now, and how awful of a big sister I must have been. I keep justifying it to myself that she was enjoying it as much as I was. It's not like I was enjoying it in a sick, or weird way. It was just fun to have a baby sister. I want to be a mother one day, and it was just a lot of fun.....but what if I really hurt Ashley by doing all of that?

I decided I could hold my body's call to nature for awhile longer, and I didn't really want to think about what I was probably going to have to deal with.

I sat up on my bed, the reminder of my diaper crinkles as I move. I start to wonder if I should go and explain myself to Ashley, and maybe if I do, mom will let me out of these diapers and this ridiculous humiliation.

I start to get up, and the reminder of my stomach hits a little harder. But I have to hold it at school all the time anyway, I know I can make it awhile before I have to face the issue at hand.

I look around my room, I feel so exposed not being allowed to have a shirt on. I don't feel comfortable naked to begin with. Out of habit, I cover my breast with my arms by folding them, pick back up my pacifier and decide I should go and find Ashley. I don't want her to see what I look like, but hell, she already knows anyway. Either way, I know I need to make things right with her.

I walk out of my bedroom, assuming Ashley must be in her room down the hall. I hear my diaper swishing as I walk. With the silence of me walking, it's the only thing that can heard down the hall. I knock gently on Ashley's door, and she is laying on her stomach on her bed reading a book.

"Ash, whatcha reading?"

She doesn't look up at me, which is probably a good thing

"Thomas the Bunny."

I decide I can start the conversation going if I develop further into her book.

"What is it about? Who is Thomas?"

She replies "Thomas is a super hero bunny sent to protect his family from the evil owls that keep eating their food."

I sort of chuckle, thinking that is a really dumb story line....but then again, I know she is 8, and that is probably what she likes anyway.

"Can I sit?" I ask her sort of meekly.

She looks up at me, I guess sort of wondering why I am in her room to even begin with. "Free country."

So I sit and decide I might as well just say what I am thinking. "Ashley, I am really sorry if what we did this summer hurt you. It wasn't fair to you that I put you through all of this. I was just having fun, and I honestly thought you were enjoying it too."

"Yeah, well I wasn't" as she continues reading her book, or at least staring at it.

I was sort of shocked by this response, I didn't think it really upset her that much.

"I'm just really sorry Ashley. I loved feeling like I had a baby sister again. It was fun being in charge like that. And I'm just sorry, I don't want things to be different, or weird between us. What can I do to make things better?"

Ashley didn't respond for a minute, I could tell she was thinking. She was always such a methodical thinker, she always took her time and analyzed situations before speaking, much the opposite of me. "I want you to stick with being the baby like I had to be. I want you to do it, and quit making excuses. Just do it, and quit looking for an easy way out."

Harsh, that is all I could think. I must have really hurt her through everything. Of course it's probably what I deserved, whether I feel like it's really fair or not, I guess it just doesn't matter.

"Ok." That is all I could respond.

I decide I can at least lighten the mood...so I start talking a little more.

"So were your diapers as hot as these? My bottom is so sweaty from all the heat."

"Not really, wearing them wasn't so bad, it was other people knowing, and having to use them that sucked the most."

I completely understood where she was coming from on this one. "Well is there anything I can do for you now?"

"Naw, but maybe put on a shirt." and she sort of laughed with that one.

I figured I could probably see the humor in it as well, it was probably just as uncomfortable for her to see me topless, as it was for me to be topless.

"I wish mom would let me." I thought about saying that she could tell mom that she thinks that way, but she also just told me no easy ways out. Maybe I'll wait to ask that later.

I heard down the hall mom was calling for me. I shouted I'll be right there and stood up. I looked back at Ashley, and I wanted her to know how genuine I was. I said, "Ashley" and waited for her to look up at me, "I really am sorry if I hurt you at all." And walked out of her room to find mom.

• Like 3

Chapter 9

I started down the hall and I could see mom was looking inside the doorway to my room. Not sure what she wanted I said "Right here mom, I was in Ashley's room talking to her."

She looked back at me "Okay, well I want to see if your dress will fit you alright before we head out to the mall."

I looked up at her, thinking about what I would need to do soon enough. I said, "Hey mom, I have a sort of issue, can I use the bathroom before we go so we don't have any problems?"

I could tell by her facial expression that her answer would be no even before she spoke. "Megan, absolutely not, how many times will I have to tell you that that isn't an option? You will use your diaper for everything for the next two months at the very least. If you make things harder on me at all, or your sister, it will be longer. Now let's get you dressed for shopping."

Damnit, that is all I could think. I can't think of any possible way to get out of this. I wanted to just take my diaper off and use the toilet. It was the most natural thing I could think of doing. I also knew I would have to use it before too long, because there is no way I would be able to last a full day of shopping without pooping. Why couldn't I just use the toilet like a normal person! I was basically screaming in my own head....and the whole time, the one person keeping me from the toilet is standing in front of me waiting for me to get to my room to change clothes.

I also have to pee, and after last nights long wait to be changed, I didn't want to risk that as well. Especially in public, I started thinking about all the time's that I changed Ashley in public, there is no way I could use the diaper in public and expect to be changed. I decided the best option, was to use my diaper before we left the house. Now the only question is how? How am I supposed to just use it so quickly?

I walked into my bedroom and sit on my bed. Mom starts looking through my closet where I guess she hung up at the clothes we bought yesterday at some point. I wasn't even really sure what all she got yesterday, because I never paid any attention to it. I guess I was too distracted in my own world to even care.

I decided I should go ahead and try to use the diaper. So while mom was looking through my closet, I stepped off my bed, and went into the crouch next to my bed like I had last night so I could pee. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine the waterfall again like I did last night. No luck again, of course. I had my eyes closed while I was concentrating. I had that feeling that I was being watched but I didn't want to open my eyes to see if my feeling was true. I just kept trying to pee. I started to get a small trickle, it wasn't much, I kept straining to get it to come out, and finally it started to flow out of me. I could feel the warmth of the pee fill the diaper and touch the bottom or my butt. I peed and peed and it kept coming. I had to poop as well, but it wouldn't come. And I wasn't so sure I wanted to poop. I just didn't want to face it. But I did get all of the pee out of me. I opened my eyes, and looked to my right to see my mother standing there, staring at me. I didn't know what to say, I just blushed. She was looking at me, and never said a word. I sat back up on my bed and just stared at the floor in a very long and ashamed manner. The feeling of my pee spread throughout my diaper as it started to soak it all up.

Mom was holding a dress of some sort and walked over to me, I just knew it was orange. She told me to hold my arms up, which I did, and she dressed me like I was a toddler not capable of doing it myself. I just sat there, letting my mother dress me as I sat in my wet diaper as though I really was a toddler. The humiliation of the wet diaper was bad, and being dressed wasn't any better. She pulled the dress down to my waist, picked out a different pacifier, it was also orange, and popped it into my mouth. I just went with it, nothing I could say or do, I just went through the humiliation of being completely babied.

I was so busy getting over the fact that I was being babied like I was, I had forgotten that she wasn't changing me. I looked up at her, still sucking on my pacifier. I was starting to get pretty good at sucking on it actually. Mom continued to mess with things, I looked down at the floor at what she was putting things into, I realized it was a diaper bag. I couldn't believe it. A diaper bag. I grabbed my pacifier so I could speak, "Mom, we don't need a diaper bag."

She looked back at me, I quickly put the pacifier back in my mouth, the feeling of it filling my entire mouth. "How else do you suppose we should pack your diapers, and changing supplies and other stuff?"

I didn't bother to argue. This must be some bad dream. I was just having a hard time coping with everything.

I just sat there and watched as I saw her pack several diapers, pacifiers, wipes, even a changing pad.

I didn't say anything about being changed, I didn't want to bother. It felt disgusting to sit in my own pee, and she obviously knew I had been peeing, and I'm sure she could see that it was wet when she put on my dress.

Mom grabbed the diaper bag and walked out of my bedroom, she didn't say a word, again. She had been doing that a lot lately. I stood up, pulled the dress down over my diaper and turned to look in the mirror. It was way too obvious that I was diapered. You could tell very easily, especially with how short the dress was. Anyone that had any idea what they were seeing would certainly know that I was diapered. And then I looked back at my face. I pulled my dark hair into a pony tail and just kept sucking on my pacifier. I was hoping she would at least let me take the pacifier out in public, otherwise there wouldn't be a question that I was diapered.

I sat there staring at myself in the mirror, the need to poop was growing stronger, and mom had not even bothered to change my wet diaper. I started to wonder if I was supposed to follow her or something, before she returned to my room.

• Like 4

Has to be one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Well written, progress in each chapter transits great...

I look forward to hundreds more chapters of this :D

Yes quite agree, keep it going; orange dress but no bonnet LOL

Chapter 10

I just continued to sit there in my wet diaper, hoping mom would at least change me and just hoping in my own head for a chance to use the toilet, my stomach wasn't appreciating the longer than normal hold.

Mom started talking while zipping up the diaper bag that I had used on Ashley, "Well looks like we have everything ready, if you are a good girl and don't talk until we get to the malls I might let you take your pacifier out."

I was more than a little frustrated. I could feel the dampness of my wet diaper, for some reason it felt more disgusting then it did last night. Mom picked up my diaper bag and headed out my bedroom door turning off my light switch on her way out. I guess that was my sign to follow her. I stood up, straightened out my dress and starred at myself in the mirror, sucking on my pacifier. This was a site I was going to have to get used to i guess. I figured I could force myself to not think about the growing cramps inside of me, and I just headed out the door to follow mom to the garage.

I hopped into the front seat, buckled my seat belt, and felt the exposure of the pacifier as I realized that on lookers would be able to see it if they looked in the car at me. Ashley got into the back seat, I could see she had one of her sticker books with her, she loved those things.

Mom turned on the radio and started backing out of the drive way. The pacifier was feeling exposed even more so as daylight entered it's ugly head into the passenger seat along with me. We started down the road, and I was lucky we didn't have to sit at any stop lights or stop signs long enough for anyone to notice me. I could see people, but no one seemed to look at me, I suppose everyone else has other stuff going on to not notice a teenager with a pacifier in their mouths in a car.

We got onto the highway, and whenever we would pass a car, I would turn and face mom so that whoever we were passing wouldn't be able to see me. By the time we got to the outlet mall, mom found a parking spot, I felt like no one had seen me and that this whole thing maybe wouldn't be so bad. As soon as we parked, I noticed a woman in front of our car getting into her car, and she saw me, and definitely did a double take. Thirty minutes of perfection, and one woman certainly noticed. I think she was just curious if what she saw was true or not, I was fortunate enough to be able to turn around toward Ashley in the back seat in time before realizing what and how much she really saw.

Mom turned off the car, looked at me "think you can behave and be a good girl all afternoon?"

I just nodded my head, and with that she pulled out my pacifier and stuck it in the diaper bag. "If you aren't perfectly behaved, you are getting this pacifier back."

A slight sigh of relief came over. We got out of the car, and I realized I just made it thirty minutes without thinking about my need to go number two. We got out of the car, and I made sure my dress was pulled down enough that no one would get a glimpse of my wet diaper. I smoothed out my dress, hearing the crinkle of the diaper beneath and faced my mother to see where we were going. She waited for Ashley and started toward a Nine West store. I was thrilled to see we had one, I loved their shoes and purses. But that wouldn't matter until I was out of diapers much, right now, I wouldn't want anybody to see me at all, a nice purse and nice shoes would only bring me minimal comfort.

I was very aware of the crinkle of my diaper and the amount that it wrinkled through my dress, but in reality, no one else probably could see it or hear it. The feeling of it being wet was very noticeable, in fact, I was quite sure that it was now thicker because of the wetting.

We did some shopping, and I started getting into it after a little bit, Ashley seemed to be more bored than I was, she was keeping herself entertained with her sticker book and didn't seem to care much about what we were getting until mom bought some nail polish for herself. It reminded me of how badly she kept asking me to paint her nails constantly, I missed that attention from her.

We kept going through store after store before my cramps started to become unbearable. They started to physically hurt. We were going through the Nike store and while looking at jogging pants the pain became too much and I bent over in pain trying to hold it. I realized there was nothing else I could do. I started toward the bathroom, leaving Mom and Ashley behind, I was half running, half speed walking my way there while trying to keep my butt clinched. I got into the bathroom, ran into a stall and shut the stall door, and crouched over onto the toilet keeping my diaper on. I knew I had to keep it on, so I did and just let it all out. The speed of the poop was intense, it came out as quickly as it ever had before, and I could feel myself peeing the whole time as well. It just kept happening, and I could feel the top of my diaper tugging from the new space being taken up as the poop smeared around my butt.

I could hear the bathroom door open and it was definitely Mom's voice calling out my name.

I stated claim of where I was and started crying into my hands, she opened the stall door that I had never locked and I didn't bother to look up at Mom standing there. I think she may have been mad until she realized that I had kept my diaper on and didn't actually use the toilet.

"I'm sorry mom, I didn't want to poop out there, I had to have some semblance of privacy."

"I understand Meg, but you don't get that luxury anymore. From the smell of things I take it you need a change."

That was for certain, I don't think there is any room left in my diaper, I can feel the waste in the front and the back and all around me. I have never felt this disgusting in all my life.

Mom pulled out the diaper bag in the stall next to me, the handicapped one and laid down a changing pad and instructed me to lay down. I couldn't believe she was actually going to change my messy diaper, right here, in the ladies room, at a Nike outlet store. Me, a popular near adult, who had everything going for her, would have to have her messy diaper changed by her mother in public.

This was a memory to forget.

• Like 4

Jeffy, I think you have done really well so far. Sorry for not commenting earlier, but I only read your story today. (I'm trying to finish writing my story, and it consumes a lot of my free time, as you probably know.) A couple of minor mistakes - 'untapping' instead of untaping, and 'starring' instead of staring. Otherwise, well done. It reads pretty easily, and I'm loving the slow progression of Megan's humiliation and babyfication. Take your time, and write lots!

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

Guest Chriskc

Jeffy, I think you have done really well so far. Sorry for not commenting earlier, but I only read your story today. (I'm trying to finish writing my story, and it consumes a lot of my free time, as you probably know.) A couple of minor mistakes - 'untapping' instead of untaping, and 'starring' instead of staring. Otherwise, well done. It reads pretty easily, and I'm loving the slow progression of Megan's humiliation and babyfication. Take your time, and write lots!

Lighten up Jennie, I'm sure WE all want our mistakes pointed out! For crying out loud, he misspelled 2 words! OH MY.

Great story Jeff. I'm hoping Magan, has to drink a bottle, or eat baby food. Keep up with the humiliation. Maybe her best friend, can see her new baby friend. Or a girl that don't like her becomes her babysitter. Just throwing some stuff out there.

I really appreciate all the help and encouragement. And actually, thank you for the criticism, I like to be able to fix my mistakes, and you can't learn if no one tells you the correct answer. So I do appreciate it, so long as no one is too critical ;)

I feel like I am moving too quickly and not building the characters enough. So I might try slowing it down a bit and try to build them more, but I have the story actually planned out in my head, and it's a matter of just writing it all out in a steady progression. I really appreciate the feedback, I want to write a story that people feel could be somewhat possible and realistic, while is still entertaining to the majority of readers. I hate to read a story, and get to a point where I say to myself, there is no way that would ever happen in real life. So long as I feel it is plausible, then I will try to keep with it, even if it sits as a stretch in our imaginations.

So please, keep up the comments, it keeps me going in the writing, if no one was reading, I wouldn't be writing it, so thank you.