LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Megan Getting What She Deserves

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...

A few years ago, maybe like four or five at this point, there was a database issue that completely ravaged old threads on these forums, truncating the text for a lot of old posts even though some of it could still be seen in search queries. Some posts were left completely blank, as can be seen with this story. As I recall, there was no backup, or the backup was corrupted as well, with which to recover the old forum data. (For what it's worth, the mobile site also has also had an an issue ever since with the ads at the top stretching the page too far horizontally)

As for this story, you can actually find it in full on what used to be called the ABDL Story Forum. I don't particularly like that forum anymore, and they seem to be very paranoid about older stories and take them down frequently, so I'd recommend downloading it while you can. I wish I had with some of my favorite classics, and honestly I'm a little surprised this one is still up over there. Hope this helps.

51 minutes ago, nadine_enough said:

A few years ago, maybe like four or five at this point, there was a database issue that completely ravaged old threads on these forums, truncating the text for a lot of old posts even though some of it could still be seen in search queries. Some posts were left completely blank, as can be seen with this story. As I recall, there was no backup, or the backup was corrupted as well, with which to recover the old forum data. (For what it's worth, the mobile site also has also had an an issue ever since with the ads at the top stretching the page too far horizontally)

As for this story, you can actually find it in full on what used to be called the ABDL Story Forum. I don't particularly like that forum anymore, and they seem to be very paranoid about older stories and take them down frequently, so I'd recommend downloading it while you can. I wish I had with some of my favorite classics, and honestly I'm a little surprised this one is still up over there. Hope this helps.

Can you email the full story to me please My_online_rubbish_bin@outlook.com 

Would highly appreciate it :)