LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
peelover

Accidents Without A Diaper

142 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever peed or pooped your pants by accident?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have you ever made it to the potty just in time?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Will you describe these experiences below?

• Yes
    • No

About a year ago, I ended up with a bladder infection which wasn't diagnosed, which caused me to have a lot of heavy gushing accidents (about 20-30 a day). Unfortunately, when I'd seen the Dr. I was just having urgency issues, and when asked if I ever didn't make it to the toilet, I said no. It was the following day that I began having accidents. In my state, incontinent people can get free diapers with a prescription, and being a poor student, I can't wear as often as I'd like.

Fortunately I ended up getting a bacterial lung infection, and the antibiotics they put me on caused the infection (which they failed to diagnose) and the incontinence (as well as the burning which would travel up my urethra toward my kidneys after every time peeing) to go away. I would have loved to have had a steady supply of diapers, but potential organ failure isn't a good trade off.

This is my time to shine!

I took a long time to be toilet trained. There was an abortive attempt to toilet train me around the age of 3 but ultimately I wasn't consistently out of diapers until I was roughly 7.

I had accidents after toilet training. Now, I thought this was normal but I actually found out recently that the number of accidents I had wasn't normal. I had a couple of dozen wetting accidents between toilet training and going back to diapers 24/7. I think the average works out to one every couple of months. I just assumed that was normal, but apparently I was wrong. Oddly enough, I never wet the bed. There were also probably half a dozen occasions on which I filled my pants.

I untrained after going back into diapers full-time, but my control is starting to slip further than I'm comfortable with (I'm now having to deal with messing accidents). I think it's stabilised as a result of me trying to hold it. Currently I know about 2 to 5 minutes in advance of voiding, which means I usually have time to get to the toilet and, if there's a cubicle free, I can get in and mess in the toilet. It's not really great control but it's something.

On 2017-01-05 at 6:54 PM, cruxshadow said:

About a year ago, I ended up with a bladder infection which wasn't diagnosed, which caused me to have a lot of heavy gushing accidents (about 20-30 a day). Unfortunately, when I'd seen the Dr. I was just having urgency issues, and when asked if I ever didn't make it to the toilet, I said no. It was the following day that I began having accidents. In my state, incontinent people can get free diapers with a prescription, and being a poor student, I can't wear as often as I'd like.

Fortunately I ended up getting a bacterial lung infection, and the antibiotics they put me on caused the infection (which they failed to diagnose) and the incontinence (as well as the burning which would travel up my urethra toward my kidneys after every time peeing) to go away. I would have loved to have had a steady supply of diapers, but potential organ failure isn't a good trade off.

Emptying a full bladder 20 to 30 times a day suggests that you are or were consuming a lot of liquid. In general the amount you consume dictates the volume of urination. I have problems with daytime urge incontinence but don't tend to urinate more than a 6

I mostly just have little accidents when I cough or sneeze,( and I hate public restrooms...) But being a smoker, I cough a lot, particularly in a larger group of people. It's so embarassing to be trapped on the couch because you wet yourself. Even if I could "catch" it, having to do an awkward waddle to the bathroom, trying to walk as casually as possible is nerve wracking. After years of holding my pee for so long, now I really cant. I dont know I have to go until I HAVE to go, but if I dribble a little and relieve the pressure I'm ok for a little while longer. I enjoy the security of wearing my diapers in public, and it kinda gives me a rush. It's my secret, and I can pee whenever I want. Today I slowly wet myself out shopping, and it felt wonderful. The check out line was long, but instead of being anxious and in a hurry, I was the most relaxed person in line. 

While it hasn't ever happened enough to make a big thing about it (and I did talk to a doctor once or twice and he said we could spend a lot of time and effort trying to figure out just what happened), I've had some pretty bad bowel issues.    I'm not sure just what the trigger is but it's possibly related to a food allergy I've not been able to pin down but certain times I get a rapid onset of bowel urgency to the point where I've not made it to the toilet a dozen times or so over tbe years.   It's also hit three times that I can recall when I did have a diaper.   Twice I said what the hell and didn't try to stop it.   Another time I was trying to make the bathroom and let loose in the diaper.

Any urinary issues have been just slight leakage after I've avoided going after prolong needing to go.

Summer 1959. I was 13. Never had this happen before,I was in a field about 1000 ft from home. felt the urge, headed home, made it to the bathroom but not the toilet before I lost it all. What a mess. Never happened again and I've walkd for 2 miles with the need to go

I was in Outback one time and had an accidental fart.  I suddenly realized it was not a dry one.  I went to the bathroom and the Depend's men's pull up was a mess.  It took quite a while to clean up the mess.  

I leak sometimes when I am bending over after having a bm in the morning.  So, I've leaked a couple drops when putting on socks, putting pants on, and then a few minutes after driving.

some time A fart is not a Fart I run too the bath room and make it most of the time but some time i dont make it but I am in a diaper now all the time

I am now incontinent and so recent events won't count.   Earlier on I had several accidents when I had arrived home after working very late and "lost it" walking from the car to the house. This was also the scenario for "near misses" although my wife disagreed that just being a "little bit wet" counted as a near miss.

I used to have wetting accidents in my teen age years, back than I would hold out as long as I could, but sometimes I would wet my pants before reaching a restroom.

Only once in my youth did I ever accidentally mess my pants, and I actually liked how it felt.

Now days wetting my pants is a daily thing without being in a diaper, just like last week, I got off work early, stopped off at a tavern for a couple adult beverages and some where's close to the bottom of my first drink I wet my pants, by the time I finished my second drink I knew I had to get to the restroom, I made it as far as the door when my bladder emptied. 

During boot camp! I hadn’t gone in the morning because we were rushed to get out earlier than normal and I didn’t want to slow the team down. I was standing at attention waiting to march inside I was in the last line when it just happened. No bladder problems at all or accidents in my memory prior since I was like 8. Just a twinge and game over right into my boots. A classmate had to get me a new uniform. I still have to interact with these people! I just try and treat it like Vegas. Attitude is everything I guess!