LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidents Without A Diaper

peelover

247 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever peed or pooped your pants by accident?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have you ever made it to the potty just in time?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Will you describe these experiences below?

• Yes
    • No

Like most long term diaper wearers I've had leaks, outside, at work, in the car and at home.

when I was first incontinent, I would get undressed to shave and then jump in the shower, after accidently wetting

the floor mat a few times I got wise and keep my diaper on while shaving.

Mind you this still leaves any other time I'm not protected by a diaper or my shieth and legbag.

Another wetting accident is when you pull youre socks off and open the legbag tap, ruined two bedside rugs with that.

• Like 1

I'm into pants-wetting for fun anyway, but...it's hard to have a real "planned" accident. So...I decided to do so, and I knew from experience that taking a nap while I already needed to pee is helpful. So, I did so. Took a nap, woke up, and needed to do some laundry anyway. So I grabbed the laundry basket and headed down to the laundry room. I had to pee badly already, but the plan was to wet myself on the way back to my apartment, and partially shield myself with the laundry basket. Well, I was in the laundry room, putting my stuff in the washer, when the need to pee hit me. And it was a powerful urge. I tried to hold it, until I was out of the laundry room, but simply couldnt. So, right then and there, I began wetting my pants, standing in front of the washing machine. I was squirimg back & forth, grabbing my crotch trying not to, but it was no use. The pee just began gushing out of me. And it was a large pee. My jeans were utterly soaked! And there were people across the room, doing whatever, completely unaware of what I was doing. I finished peeing, finished loading the washing machine, and hurried back upstairs. I got back to my apartment without being seen, and checked the damage. I already knew the front of my pants were drenched, but the backs were soaked as well. I don't know if anyone saw me from behind as I escaped back to my apartment. It didn't take long at all before I climaxed. Allin all, it was a lot of fun !

Before I started waering diapers 24/7 I would frequently have small wetting accidents or would barely make it in time. Now that I wear 24/7 I still have had accidents where i have peed on the floor before I could get into a new diaper.

On thursday last week I crapped my pants for the first time in 15 years. I'm in a wheelchair and brother was running an errand. It hit suddenly and was unable to sit up from a relaxed position in my wheelchair. I wasn't happy and nor was my brother. His reaction is why I don't ask him about such things. Then last april while in hospital for a blood clot one night I was half awake and I had to pee. I think I half/dreamed the nurse came in to help me with the urinal and I started going. About halfway through I fully woke and realized what I was truly doing. Valid excuse though I was really out of my head for awhile there, but I was still embarrassed. If there weren't people I knew working there I mighta asked for a diaper.

• 5 months later...

First, or most memorable, accident post potty training was a massive pants pooping at a family reunion when I was 7 years old. My last accident was peeing my pants a little at the mall before I could get to the bathroom. Lately, When I have to pee, I'll start to go if I'm around running water and need to go badly.I'll also start peeing on occasion just as I get to the potty. That day, at the mall, I was headed for the nearest bathroom, but I had to walk past a big fountain. I didn't completely soak myself, but it was enough to notice. I've worn diapers nearly 24/7 since then.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Accidents can be fun sometimes!

My first accident when I was a kid was when I was 7 years old. I had been potty trained for 2 years at that time and was totally diaper independent. Which sucked. I loved diapers. I was home alone one day after school and while watching cartoons on the couch I had the most godawful stinky mess in my pants you could think of. I honestly didn't expect it and would have at least stood up off the couch to not dirty things up with my poopy. I thank the lord I was given a few hours to clean it up and like freshen the air again to cover my accident.

When I was 16 once I staill of course loved diapers and this was shortly before I started training myself. The beginning stages of training had me diapered almost all the time, no toilet usage, all waste removal into the seat of my diapers. Was at the mall shopping and forgot to pad myself up. Came out of the Spencer's gidt store and crapped myself badly, the chilid dogs catching up to me. Luckily the bathroom was cross the way. Unluckily my pants were destroyed by my feces. I DID buy a pair of pants, so I changed into them after wiping myself clean with what the bathroom had. Poopy wipes rolled into poopy pants, then tossed into garbage bin. I don't know how long it took maintenance to clean up, but as I left I realized just how smelly I made the restroom. Like, the smell actually crept into the mall itself. It was funny.

I don't really have accidents...

...but I fake them sometimes. ^_^

I'm really into the whole "accident" scenario... it's a huge turn on for me. But I only like it in dominant/regression play. I wouldn't just randomly wet myself for fun... too much clean-up.

-Sophie

• 5 years later...
On 7/10/2010 at 6:02 PM, redneck diaper boy said:

I had tumors on bowells. It was no fun. I was fecal incontinent for over a year and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

My diapers would be full of shit and blood. It was scary.

The surgeons fixed my nasty problem. I hope nobody has to go through the same shit that I did.

I've had a bleeding anal fissure for the last two or so years

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have accidentally wet myself two times recently it happened and I didn't even know that I needed a wee wee and it was when I got out of bed in the morning time and I had no panties on and I wet my pyjama bottoms but I didn't even feel like I needed to do one it just happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Last winter I went to see a movie at a multiplex and had a gift certificate for a large soda so sat and sipped it throughout the movie. I knew I was desperate as the movie was ending but then had to stand in a long line for the bathroom once the show finished as other shows were getting out at the same time. I didn't realize it at first but I started wetting in my pants as I stood waiting and by the time I got to a urinal I'd wet down the inseams and past the knee on both legs. I quickly finished emptying my bladder and zipped up my pants and my coat. Luckily because it was winter I was wearing a fairly long coat that covered most of the evidence.

• 7 months later...

The first time I mest my self I was totally takin by surprise . I had no idea what was happening until I felt the heat on my but. I can't go anywherenow until I have been to the toylit at least onceas I generally have about 5 to 10 minutes to get to the toylit before I mess my self. I have a similar situation with peeling as well but it gets less difficult as the day goes on.

• 1 month later...
1. Have you ever peed or pooped your pants by accident?

Back in 2002, I was heading to my then place of overnight rest, I had missed the last bus to downtown and had to wait for 4 hours at a place with no public restrooms, 4 hours go by, I get on the first bus from that area into downtown, from there, I had 10 minutes to wait for the bus ride that would only be 10 minutes long, again, no open places with a restroom as its 5am by now, Shortly before the bus arrives, I need to poop, I try and run into the nearby parking lot where there is a dumpster, but before I can get my belt undone, my behind explodes. After the deed is done, I remove my underwear and toss them into the dumpster and then have the walk of shame to the bus stop, The bus arrives and having never been on this bus at this time of day, it is noticeably full of people, and my pants are stinky, so that was a fun bus ride...

• 1 month later...

1 - I used to have urgency issues with peeing, but now I take pills for that. But I have delayed going potty before and on one occasion when I was on a business trip and coming back from dinner I really needed to poop. I got back to the hotel and had to park in the rear of the hotel.