LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Conversation At Work Tonight

My company started requiring us to take some online courses, that really have nothing to do with our job descriptions, but a paycheck is a paycheck. One of them is a communications course designed for people who work in a call center. One of my coworkers is very anti management and doesn't want to do anything extra. I did the class, when the boss lady asked for my feedback I said it was ok, but didn't really apply to our jobs. She said it was still important so we know how to communicate with others. So I relay that story to my coworker who replied "I know how to communicate :rolleyes: I have been doing it for 50 some odd years. Let's see it started with pooping and I was able to communicate I needed changing." So being the good little stinky, squishy and proud boy that I am, I replied with "hey, I wonder if that would work on Boss lady. Which of course got a laugh and a comment he would shit myself in the back office.

My company started requiring us to take some online courses, that really have nothing to do with our job descriptions, but a paycheck is a paycheck. One of them is a communications course designed for people who work in a call center. One of my coworkers is very anti management and doesn't want to do anything extra. I did the class, when the boss lady asked for my feedback I said it was ok, but didn't really apply to our jobs. She said it was still important so we know how to communicate with others. So I relay that story to my coworker who replied "I know how to communicate :rolleyes: I have been doing it for 50 some odd years. Let's see it started with pooping and I was able to communicate I needed changing." So being the good little stinky, squishy and proud boy that I am, I replied with "hey, I wonder if that would work on Boss lady. Which of course got a laugh and a comment he would shit myself in the back office.

Unfortunatly, places like where you work often do not have a grip on things and therefore come up with expensive classes or on line programs the employees must take in order to "better perform" at their jobs. If the bosses would step back and take a look at how they are running their business and some of the impossible standards they expect from employees in order to increase their profits, they would make changes. On the other hand, when working in a call center where you have to service and sell products, how you say things does make a big difference. You can't sell someone your product if they are pissed off at you. I've heard people telling customers on the phone, "Your service is turned off because you didn't pay your bill!" Now, that will piss off people who are already upset even though it's probably true. Instead, if you said, "I see your service has temporarily been suspended because we didn't get your last payment. Perhaps it was lost in the mail. Do you usually mail it or pay it in person? Do you have a copy of your cancled check?" It's little things like this that don't accuse the customer of not doing what they should have done and give them the benifit of the doubt (even though we all know they didn't pay their bill). Believe me, customers do appricdiate the kinder words and the fact that you have given them the benifit of the doubt and will be more apt to buy new services. As for communicating, next time your co-worker rolls his eyes or makes a face at you, ask him (or her) if he's communicating the fact that he needs his poopy diaper changed!

I'm surprised my dumbass-oops, I mean boss, hasn't done this yet. The latest example was working at 10:30 at night, not reading directions I clearly wrote on the job. The job had to be done by the next morning, the customer needed the job for an event. Half the job was right, the other half was backwards.

He blamed me for not making it clearer for him.

I wanted to ask him "If I used that excuse, what would you say?"

I just said, "Yes sir" and went back to what I was doing. He fired me once, about six months ago, and called me the next day asking me to come back, as there wasn't anyone else to do the work.