LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Cushies

Ignoring I Heart Diapers Girl's hate for all things non-Bambino, the rest of these reviews are spot on.

They look and smell GREAT, when its playtime these are the best we have come across. Now if you plan to wear for extended amounts of time or head out in public I wouldn't recommend them, but we didn't buy them for that and I don't think they were made for that.

A diaper made by AB/DL's was built for playing and sex and used as such we don't have a single gripe.

Just a warning my wife is a bit hippie ( is that a word? ) as such the 1 tape doesn't work as well as a 2 tape system, but like I said these were built for FUN.

So Enjoy,

She only says all that good stuff about Bambino because they pay her for Advertising if you click on that I heart diapers thing and look you will see a Bambino made AD. I am sure if abuniverse payed for an AD on her site she would say all good stuff about them.. Maybe she got a bad diaper maybe its because she is a girl I don't know and don't care. all that matters to me is that they work and look 100% like a baby diaper if Bambino does not come out with another diaper very soon they will be in trouble because I am sure there order are DOWN big time with 90% of A/B buying the cushies and they are going to bring the price of the supper dry kid diaper down a lot!!!. and I believe on there show they said they are soon coming out with pink disposable diapers like the older baby diapers of the 90's.

abuniverse makes so much stuff for us it's great..

• Like 2

She only says all that good stuff about Bambino because they pay her for Advertising if you click on that I heart diapers thing and look you will see a Bambino made AD. I am sure if abuniverse payed for an AD on her site she would say all good stuff about them.. Maybe she got a bad diaper maybe its because she is a girl I don't know and don't care. all that matters to me is that they work and look 100% like a baby diaper if Bambino does not come out with another diaper very soon they will be in trouble because I am sure there order are DOWN big time with 90% of A/B buying the cushies and they are going to bring the price of the supper dry kid diaper down a lot!!!. and I believe on there show they said they are soon coming out with pink disposable diapers like the older baby diapers of the 90's.

abuniverse makes so much stuff for us it's great..

How did I know you would comment about me babyforyou :angel_not: I can always trust you will comment when I am involved! You know ya love me! LOL :whistling: I actually designed the Bambino banner on my blog - I needed to "fill out" my sidebar so I designed one for them since I use em so much. I would use Adsense but my site is "technically" against TOS for Adsense...but I think the Bambino banner looks nice. Only reason, bud :blush:

• Like 2

How did I know you would comment about me babyforyou :angel_not: I can always trust you will comment when I am involved! You know ya love me! LOL :whistling: I actually designed the Bambino banner on my blog - I needed to "fill out" my sidebar so I designed one for them since I use em so much. I would use Adsense but my site is "technically" against TOS for Adsense...but I think the Bambino banner looks nice. Only reason, bud :blush:

OK

Thanks a lot, now I have this image stuck in my head of turning on monday night baseball on espn, and the is the Pitcher winding up and throwing a slider. Dressed as normal Except instead of pants like everyone else, he's wearing a cushie.

I just got mine in the mail today!!! First impressions, I absolutely LOVE them. The baby fresh scent is unbelievable and they look so cool. Totally worth the price, even if just for looks imo. The one tape worked better than expected and is easily re adjustable on the "landing pad" so no problems there. It is plenty thick enough and it makes me feel very babyish.

I have not wet them yet so I can't judge them at all there but I am sure it has to be better than the bargain care facility ones I have been using (still can't figure out the brand). Anyway, besides the price these are amazing.

• Like 1

And ABU has just lost my business forever. Any place that supports through any means, be they verbal or financial, [That site]'s website will never, EVER get my money. *shudder*

Edit: The site name is non grata here. Read the most recent changing times to learn what I mean.

Guest NaughtyAshes

And ABU has just lost my business forever. Any place that supports through any means, be they verbal or financial, [That site]'s website will never, EVER get my money. *shudder*

Edit: The site name is non grata here. Read the most recent changing times to learn what I mean.

Yeah I emailed them about this. If it is true, and they are associated...i propose a full on boycott.

Now let's not be too quick to judge them. They may not have been aware of this "person's" website. The contribution may have been a small one. I'm sure from reading the traffic on the web regarding this situation, that they are re-thinking their decision. If you choose not to buy from them than so be it, it's certainly a viable solution and your right. But don't blackball them as a whole until they have time to consider their options on the matter and choose to abstain or continue relations. :closedeyes:

Add me to the people who have no idea what the drama is about. Normally I'm quite good at figuring obscure references out with a bit of creative googling and whatnot but I'm stumped this time. Anyone care to clue me in? :huh::mellow:

Add me to the people who have no idea what the drama is about

• Like 1

There are one or two websites which are absolutely hated by most in the ABDL world. ABU has seemingly partnered up with one of them. This site tacitly approves pedophilia and runs on a credo that implies direct misogyny in its workings. The name cannot be said here, and with good reason. This is ABU espousing itself with the people who proudly do what makes every other AB look bad and insane.

Now, if they issue a withdrawal, that would be another thing, showing they're able to learn from their mistakes, but this is a long list in shady practices (registering on forums and pretending to be "satisfied customers," basically denying that any issues with their ordering have ever happened in the past) by them and they really need to shape up. I don't think they want to be known as the choice diaper for socially inept, misogynistic perverts. Just saying...

I'm still confused. Could someone PM me what you're talking about? I've bought from them before and was planning on it again, but when I see the "P" word being associated with the site (pedo), I want no part of it. So I'd greatly appreciate someone enlightening me privately if the references are publicly banned. Thanks.

Sent you the name of the site.

I get it...

I still don't know which site it is, but that's fine.

Well, can people keep me informed? I'll hold off on Cushies until ABU is in the clear.

Also, I gotta find a new place to buy Abena's... ideas?

-Sophie

I get it...

I still don't know which site it is, but that's fine.

Well, can people keep me informed? I'll hold off on Cushies until ABU is in the clear.

Also, I gotta find a new place to buy Abena's... ideas?

-Sophie

The site name is censored here, with good reason, but we don't exactly have a mile-long list of sites that condone pedophilia, hate women, and are associated with our community. :P

Partnering with sites like those are down right disgusting no matter what company it is. I definitely do not support any company, even if I liked them, being anywhere remotely associated with a site like that. I would have thought they would have done a bit more research into who they were partnering with and if they did do research then...what in the world are they thinking!

• Like 1

:lol: I was PMed the name of the site, but even inside the PM the name got censored, so I still don't know who you're all talking about. Does it involve a site with a girl who used to be a guy? His/her name starting with an R?

I would love to know what everyone is talking about. I will STOP buying anything from ABU till I find out.. I just ordered a case from bambino. I will have them in 7 days

• Like 1

That is a little disturbing knowing i bought from a company liek that.... i order a sample pack on the twenth eight... and got em today.. probly should have read this hole topic before i bought em.. im deffenatly holding off buying anything more from them untill it gets resolved

Truly disgusting - seems as though DD censors almost anything to do with the name of the site. It does not even allow the name anywhere on DailyDiapers...should give you an idea of the nature of the site ABU is dealing with.

• Like 1