LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bristol & Area

• 1 month later...

Any diaper lovers in the Bristol area want to meet up for a drink some time to chat about our fetish while wearing in public places? Nothing fancy just a bit of fun.

Yep a meet up would be good...

Ric

• 2 weeks later...

Cool, shall we all meet up somewhere on Whitelady's road one weekend?

That sounds good. May be easier one weekday early afternoon? Weekends can be difficult for me.

Ric

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Am not too far away either. be nice to meet up with some genuine like minded friends sometime

jackie

guess we should try and fix up a date?

Ric

• 3 months later...

Any diaper lovers in the Bristol area want to meet up for a drink some time to chat about our fetish while wearing in public places? Nothing fancy just a bit of fun.

hell yea maill me timbetts17@yahoo.com

• 10 months later...
Since this thread was bumped yesterday, I'm curious. Did any of the original posters ever get together and how'd it go?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since this thread was bumped yesterday, I'm curious. Did any of the original posters ever get together and how'd it go?

met up with one person, which was great and we will meet up again but not much else has happened. Im keen just to meet up and chat, have a coffee and possibly wearing a nappy if people are comfortable with this

Take care

Ric:)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I live in stroud but would love to meet up with other like minded people for a bite to eat or a cuppa while diapered and you never know there may be some public diaper changing involved if brave enough to tackle that hehehehe. Feel free to pm me or email me at rundle1990@hotmail.com o and I can drive so location isn't an issue to me. I look forwards to hearing from yourself soon.

I'm just North of Bristol in Glos - if anybody would like a meet-up, i'd be there.

I would love to meet up with you sometime for a cuppa and also maybe have some nappy fun along the way in public too if we are brave enough :P

Feel free to pm me or email me rundle1990@hotmail.com

Hi anyone out there that would like to meet up in there diapers. And have some diaper fun by filling them in public.

I'd be up for that anytime feel free to message me or pm me anytime. :P

• 11 months later...