LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

yup. watch little kids, you always know when one just took a dump in there pants. they stop and bend there knees alittle bit. then stand up and start doing what they was before they did it. I once pooped when i was walking at a fast pace to a restroom trying to get there before i went in my diaper. but as soon as i got to the door it was coming out and i couldnt stop it.

I pooped while walking home once. It really wasn't that hard, considering I had to go so bad that it wouldn't wait until I got home anyways. I could smell it as I was walking, and hoped that my roommate wouldn't catch a whiff of it when I got home. I walked right past and straight to the bathroom, and not a word was said about it.

I do this on a regular basis, The more you do this, the easier it becomes. Try peeing while walking. At first this was difficult, but as I did it more it also became less of a challenge. If you pee your pants while standing still, you will notice most of it will go down one leg, but if you are walking, it will go down both and some will even come through your jeans and splash out the front.

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

I do this on a regular basis, The more you do this, the easier it becomes. Try peeing while walking. At first this was difficult, but as I did it more it also became less of a challenge. If you pee your pants while standing still, you will notice most of it will go down one leg, but if you are walking, it will go down both and some will even come through your jeans and splash out the front.

I never had a problem doing either while walking, and though I do like to pee my pants on occasion,

I can't seem to keep it from filling my shoes :wub: (huh huh, shoe farts)