LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Curious About Dirty Diapers

When you dirty your diapers, what do you think is the reason is you like it so much

I did it once and the clean up was too much trouble for me to even enjoy it.

So if you like it, I just always wondered how you made it worth the experience.

When you dirty your diapers, what do you think is the reason is you like it so much

I did it once and the clean up was too much trouble for me to even enjoy it.

So if you like it, I just always wondered how you made it worth the experience.

No one can make it worth your experience. No amount of explaining could convince someone who's tried it and not enjoyed it. Maybe you can try it again and you will like it, but maybe not. I've grown to appreciate some things involving diapers etc that I never thought I'd enjoy, but not everyone will experience that. I'm not sure you get to enjoy these behaviors by trying to understand why others do. Do or don't do...enjoy or don't enjoy. No harm.

I suppose I like it in part because I like the feeling of it - maybe it's the idea of doing something an adult like me isn't supposed to do. Maybe it's in part because I like the idea of NOT being in control. Further, I don't find the cleanup to be that much trouble in circumstances that I've set up for myself. But you see, then that I've decided when, how and where I'm going to allow myself to mess myself; how long and in what way I'll leave my diaper messy; and how and when I'm going to clean up.

Others will try to answer your question, but I doubt you'll find any of the answers truly satisfactory in your mind. I've read some posts on this site describing behaviors which I just flat can't understand. If I asked for an explanation of how people could possibly get pleasure from that activity, I'd never in the world be satisfied or convinced. ...but then, I don't need to be. I'll enjoy what I enjoy, you can enjoy what you enjoy, and everyone else can do whay they like to do. What I can appreciate here - and hopefully you can as well - is that this is a great place for us to meet and talk about some of our activities. I can appreciate that someone else really does like something I don't. I can accept that and deal with it as long as I can reasonably feel its doing themselves and no one else any real harm. And even then, there is little I can do in this forum to deal with such situations.

I don't mess very often at all, but on the rare occasion I do, the real joy for me is the "helpless loss of control" feeling. No matter how hard I try, I won't be able to hold it. That's it...the only reason I get a kick of any kind from messing. As a guy, I can hold my pee for hours, so it's difficult to experience the same joy with wetting.

Like the others have said, I don't think you can make it "worthwhile". Pooping nappies seems to be such a mental thing really. For me its a defiant statement that I'm in nappies, and I need them (through I don't :P). And like square duck theres a very naughty feeling from it :P.

If you don't get this from messing, just ick, then I don't think you're ever going to enjoy it. But then, different strokes and all that.

I don't enjoy messing my diaper. I don't dislike messing my diaper. I just hate having messy clothes, or, Goddess forbid, using that stupid potty! (snip)

I don't enjoy having a messy diaper... I'm just indifferent to it until it becomes uncomfortable.

This. Incontinence makes messes unavoidable. I don't care either way about messing anymore unless it's uncomfy.

~ moogle

I love the dirty feeling, it's the ultimate submission to the diaper. Clean up is just the same as having kids to change no major worry. I personally like to stay in the dirty diaper for as long as possible to get the most out of it.

Thirded.

I am one who will mess my diaper maybe 2 or 3 times a year. I'm not in the position to do it at home so I do it when I'm out and about. I hate the smell and I'm not fond of the clean up. Why do I sometimes like it then? Well, I like the feeling of a firm poop comming out and pushing it's way into my diaper. Then I like the feeling of having a load in the back of my diaper as I walk around. I don't like soft poo but who has control over what nature gives you? A good hard solid poo but not one so hard that it hurts pushing it out is great and feels good in my diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

I really liking pooping in my diapers. The sense of relief you get when you've been holding it in for a while, going from such an uncomfortable feeling to just relaxing and feeling a warm lump growing in your diaper. It's all snuggled up next to your buttcheeks, plus at first there's only a slight hint of stinky. Then there's the anticipation of sitting on your poopy load, and that wonderful warm squishy feeling when you mush it all over your tushie. :wub: The smell is a little yucky when you finally take the poopy diaper off, but when you're wearing it the poopy smell is not as bad, mixed with baby powder it's quite nice.

And for those of you complaining about the cleanup, get a detachable showerhead to make washing off your "undercarriage" a snap!

• Like 1

I don't do it as often as I used to but back in the day I LOVED messing my diapees. A lot of it was psychological; the combined feeling of helplessness and naughtiness from taking a big smelly dump in a diaper was sooooo satisfying. To me, it was the most babyish thing I could do. And I also just loved the physical sensations from messing. Cleanup was always a pain but it was soooo worth it.