LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want This?

Sometimes i WISH i was incontinent , maybe i went out one day and i got hit by a car and it crushed my ribs which then broke off and punctured my bladder or something...ive even went to so far to imaging getting stabbed in the bladder and living of course, and the next day being told at the hospital i had to wear for the rest of my life.

I know i know, youd have to wear 24/7, on Dates, Going out, everything, work, school, college, even your wedding, funerals, kids birthday partys (in the future maybe? :) ) , swimmin gbaths, cutting the lawn, doing house work, going to the beach, i dont care.

Ive hear people say it before and i saw the response u dont want this, i been trialing it for a month, not took off my diaper, changed of course, only been 1 hour periods at a time i took it off and that was when i was showering and just cleaning my self up.

How would one go to do make the leep, i dont think anyones gonna stab me specifically in the kidney and i aint runnin out in front of no cars...

If you just keep wearing 24/7 with no breaks you will eventually become incontinent. It might take a while though, and you've got to be *really* lazy or it wont happen at all. So basically, never hold it in again no matter where you are, even if its not convinient for you because the more control you excercise the more control you will keep. Also it will let you get used to not having a choice where you go.

If incontinence is really what you want then good luck!

I just got through wearing 24/7 for over 2 months. I did exactly that - everything - in diapers. I made sure that I didn't let wearing diapers stop me from doing anything that I would normally do. So it was as if nothing really changed. For the first 6 weeks I really tried to be incontinent. Whenever I felt any kind of bladder urge I released myself. I think I got pretty close to being incontinent. Then, I actually became lazy about being incontinent. It is a pain to have to think about your bladder and emptying it so much. So I think I decided on pretending to have a 2 1/2 year old bladder, one that is developed but refuses to go in the potty. I would sneak in a corner and flood my diapers. I ended up waiting and holding it and it became a different kind of experience. I realized that I very well could live in diapers 24/7 for the rest of my life and be happy. And I figure I will end up doing so. But, as for being incontinent, I have separated that from diapers. I do desire temporary incontinence just for the feeling, but don't want it forever.

I have a theory that temporary incontinence can be achieved by maxing out the pc muscle by overdoing kegel exercises. The idea is to get the muscle so tired and sore that they refuse to function for a little bit. Much like a body builder who overdoes a workout and can't lift a thing. Thus, temporary incontinence. However, I am too lazy to try this and don't know what a kegel exercise is. Anyway I'm babbling.

Baby Bri

Super Diaper Baby

If you just keep wearing 24/7 with no breaks you will eventually become incontinent. It might take a while though, and you've got to be *really* lazy or it wont happen at all. So basically, never hold it in again no matter where you are, even if its not convinient for you because the more control you excercise the more control you will keep. Also it will let you get used to not having a choice where you go.

If incontinence is really what you want then good luck!

Continence is very over-rated. Society teaches everyone to be embarrased at diapers or that they are dirty or taboo. When technically, they are just the best underwear in the world.

In the future, there probably wont be toilets, we would likely have suits that completely break down human waste, including sweat, and recycles it. That kind of technology really isnt far off.

but even if those suits exist, nothing beats being padded

Sometimes i WISH i was incontinent , maybe i went out one day and i got hit by a

You really donn't want to loose control. Just ask anyone who has.

I was fecal incontinent and the problem was life threatning.

Take my word for it, there is nothing worse than having to come home from work to change a nasty diaper.

Now I only have to deal with night wetting. Night wetting is a cakewalk when compared to fecal incontinence.

Fecal incontience, is that both ways, poo n wee? Ive never actualy soiled my diaper, ive tried a phew times but i cant see the joy in it...if you know what i mean?

Hence why i was talkin about bladder, its alot more innocent to wee ya self instead of crappin urself which is kinda. thats the part i WOULDNT want but id love to be 24/7.

its just impossible, i mean i suppose if i was carefully enough id get away with it at school, but at work i do so much physical work and so much movin about itd pop up and show itself eventually and people would ask. And if you say ur incontinent at my work that means ur entitled to benefits, so then they would have to verify that with your doctor to get the benefit, which is a whole lot of hastle.

also the general fact of Money, i get 3 pack of abena x plus medium, im on my first pack of 3 from the beaumedical.co.uk and i got it like end of september, still got about 7 diapers left, as im pretty resourcefull in that way.

• 3 weeks later...

i am so happy now that i have no control!! if u want to do it then do it. it will be the best thing you ever did!

Just curious - you only recently (within the last 24 hours) came to this board to ask for advice on how to become incontinent. How do you know, already, that "it will be the best thing you ever did"? I'm only interested in what you mean, here...