LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy Fragrences

Moana

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have made things easy. The best baby smell i know of is 1st off baby powder with LAVENDER scent. And second you should try ladies deodorant called SUAVE they have a scent called POWDER and it smell just like baby powder and last all day long.

So does BAN, I use it

Alsi Rite-Aid baby lotion in the peach colored bottle and baby powder in the bottle with the blue image on the front

Another is the smell of dried wet, it makes me think of rubber panties

• 10 months later...

What ever happened to the old Johnsons & Johnsons baby oil fragance. It's not there anymore!

The last time I found it ( several years ago) , it was in Walgreens baby oil! Now, since then, I haven't been able to find that wonderful scent anywhere. The bottles just said mineral oil and "fragrance" for ingredients. And the fragrance has all but disappeared.

Does anyone know where I can get some? And if not, does anyone know what esential oil(s) went into making the scent?

I have only an ounce or so left of the Walgreens baby oil and love to sniff it when diapered. I rubbed it on my body at one time, but now am trying to save the small quantity I have just by sniffing it. This scent was so wonderfully intoxicating especially back in the fifties and sixties. I don't know when J&J stopped using the old fragrance in their baby oil, but I sure do miss it.

Also the scent added to some of the plastic pants in the sixties and early seventies is another fragrance that I have been unable to find anywhere. I remember that Fruit-of-the-loom baby pants from around 1969 had an incredably heavenly scent to them when new. A Google search resulted in nothing a few years back for either scent.

I would be most greatful if someone could direct me to where I can get some more of these fragrances.

Happy New Year!!

What ever happened to the old Johnsons & Johnsons baby oil fragance. It's not there anymore!

The last time I found it ( several years ago) , it was in Walgreens baby oil! Now, since then, I haven't been able to find that wonderful scent anywhere. The bottles just said mineral oil and "fragrance" for ingredients. And the fragrance has all but disappeared.

Does anyone know where I can get some? And if not, does anyone know what esential oil(s) went into making the scent?

I have only an ounce or so left of the Walgreens baby oil and love to sniff it when diapered. I rubbed it on my body at one time, but now am trying to save the small quantity I have just by sniffing it. This scent was so wonderfully intoxicating especially back in the fifties and sixties. I don't know when J&J stopped using the old fragrance in their baby oil, but I sure do miss it.

Also the scent added to some of the plastic pants in the sixties and early seventies is another fragrance that I have been unable to find anywhere. I remember that Fruit-of-the-loom baby pants from around 1969 had an incredably heavenly scent to them when new. A Google search resulted in nothing a few years back for either scent.

I would be most greatful if someone could direct me to where I can get some more of these fragrances.

Happy New Year!!

I don't know if this would work for you, but why not mix your special oil in with some regular unscented baby oil? The smell might not be as strong, but you'll have more to use until you find it again.

~ moogle

I have said elsrehere: the Rite-Aid baby lotion (in the peach bottle) and the Talcom Baby Powder (avoid the conrstarge) willl pame persons want to get under your skirts to feel if you are in rubber panties.